Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To all those who are looking for information about which broncos will be shipped and are safe to be sold and driven, let’s ask our dealers and post their responses here so we can try to make sense of the whole situation…!
Questions to consider:
1. What functions may not be working?
2. Which modules may be shipped without chips?
3. Which models will stay in the dirt mountains due the safety related chips?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Majidsho

Majidsho

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is like asking how many angels are on Jupiter.
Dealers have no clue...
I think they do, they just don’t want to have customers keep bothering them either status request. Ford should communicate with dealers and keep them in the loop if they want their unfinished broncos go for sale and that won’t be happening if there’s no profit for dealers in my opinion!

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford hasn’t even announced which vehicles will be shipping without chips or the timing of when it’ll start. A 6G member posts a thread then the title gets changed to replace “vehicles“ with “Bronco“. The executive at Ford doesn‘t mention any particular models, yet people assume Ford will immediately begin building and shipping Broncos short chips and clearing ice mountain.

A company executive mentioning a future and not fully formed plan means exactly that, a future not fully formed plan….. Relax people….

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I asked dealer about it when ordering raptor, said they haven’t been given any information about it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Majidsho

Majidsho

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just talked to Ford Marketing center and I was told they will be shipping Broncos but they won’t include rear HVAC and Auxiliary control and heated seat and from the driver side the Auxiliary. My dealer also confirmed today that by next week they will have more information about which Bronco’s will be shipped based on required chips that don’t effect safety. I really hope we all have an answer by early next week.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just talked to Ford Marketing center and I was told they will be shipping Broncos but they won’t include rear HVAC and Auxiliary control and heated seat and from the driver side the Auxiliary. My dealer also confirmed today that by next week they will have more information about which Bronco’s will be shipped based on required chips that don’t effect safety. I really hope we all have an answer by early next week.
Well, they seem well informed and trustworthy. They say that the Bronco won't have rear HVAC controls and I, for one, believe them.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, since the Bronco doesn’t have rear HVAC controls….they would be correct. Idiots!

Everyone take TWO drinks for this stupidity!

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I so hope so. I may die of old age before my baby arrives.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford hasn’t even announced which vehicles will be shipping without chips or the timing of when it’ll start. A 6G member posts a thread then the title gets changed to replace “vehicles“ with “Bronco“. The executive at Ford doesn‘t mention any particular models, yet people assume Ford will immediately begin building and shipping Broncos short chips and clearing ice mountain.

A company executive mentioning a future and not fully formed plan means exactly that, a future not fully formed plan….. Relax people….
As I remember reading somewhere, the only vehicle I saw mentioned was the explorer.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, since the Bronco doesn’t have rear HVAC controls….they would be correct. Idiots!

Everyone take TWO drinks for this stupidity!
I got about six of you folks covered on the two drinks, just doing my part and so forth...
Sponsored