Sponsored

Dealer aftersales / aftermarket modifications package?

OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m assuming it has a front rake like most SUVs and trucks from factory. I would like the front to be level with the rear for better tire clearance. If I planned on towing soon, I wouldn’t do this but I won’t be for some time.

Example:

3DBAF26F-467C-45D8-B249-9319FA154C0B.jpeg
That shows the level really well!
Sponsored

OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will ford do warranty work if it breaks while offroading.
asking since I know of a lot of Jeeps that got denied warranty work, they were stock too. They pulled the grill, saw mud and denied claims. So I’m very hesitant to even think about an extended warranty.
Ford is really good about their warranty. I know when we do lift kits and other mods we make sure the customers are covered if there's any issues. I do not recommend using 3rd party warranties cuz they do deny or not cover certain things. I can dig deeper into that and find out for sure.

Reactions: N3T
OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. Window Tint
  2. Katzkin Leather seats
  3. Light package
  4. Unique body graphics (similar to FE, Mopar decals etc.): some preset one's the customer can easily choose from or bring your own design to make your Bronco look unique
  5. Lift
  6. Wheels and Tire package
Lot of customers buy the higher end trims like Rubicon, Badlands etc. for the looks (bigger tires, better wheels etc.), anything which could make it look closer or better at reasonable cost will be good options..
At another store I did this work for a basic Raptor customer. We added the fog lights, decals, and trimmed the Ford out in white. It came out really well

imagejpeg_2 (1).jpg

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

what do you mean "level" kit? it's already level ... ?
Here is a good explanation -

If you own a truck, you’ve probably noticed that the rear of the truck sits higher than the front. As a truck is built to haul heavy loads in the bed, the additional height in the rear is intentional so the truck doesn’t sag when extra weight is added. However, when you’re not hauling something, it might not be the most visually appealing. One easy way that you can fix this is with a leveling kit. A leveling kit allows you to raise the front of the truck a few inches to match with the back. Some leveling kits may include a rear spacer to account for additional weight from a full-size spare or aftermarket bumpers. If you have a winch on the front end of your truck or Jeep, a leveling kit can help compensate for the extra weight.

While this is mainly for looks, it can give you a little bit of added ground clearance. Most leveling kits will only provide an inch or two of lift. Depending on the leveling kit, you may be able to install a slightly larger tire as well. Leveling kits are easier to install than a full-on suspension lift kit, with most featuring bolt-on installation. Depending on the leveling kit, strut disassembly may be required for installation. Leveling kits can include several components such as spacers, strut extensions, shocks, and lift blocks. Most leveling kits will help you maintain the factory ride quality while leveling out your rig, all for an affordable price. For less than a few hundred dollars, you can level out your ride and give your truck or Jeep a better-looking stance at the same time.

Sponsored

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My goal is to put some things together a head of time for customers. We can do whatever shade of tint a customer wants, but if it's not legal you sign a waiver. I've had some emails about decals. I really like that idea. I've also had some ask about wrapping to protect their paint from scratches when they offroad. I've a company I've used for several years that has a 3M that absorbs the shock of small objects and keeps the paint safe from scratches. It has a nice warranty too.
That sounds great. I've got a friend down your way that has a tint/decal/wrap business. I'll see about him getting in touch with you, maybe get a Bronco discount haha

OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That sounds great. I've got a friend down your way that has a tint/decal/wrap business. I'll see about him getting in touch with you, maybe get a Bronco discount haha
[email protected] but it has to be a legit biz. If they're local that's great. I love using local biz. I believe in keeping the money in our own bank yard. And we may already use them. Who knows....

OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay great idea. As of right now, I'll most likely be switching my reservation to Leonardtown. Until B&P comes out, it's hard to say for sure. But tint, if you can do 20% or less, and custom decals would be cool. And no offense, but no dealer emblems. Also some of those Bronco bags, coffee mugs and water bottles that showed up last week
[email protected] if you need any prices beforehand or if you've any questions. I'm here to help even if we aren't your main dealership

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You’ve never seen a ford truck? They are no where near level, and neither is the Bronco. Hurts my eyes. Will be getting a leveling kit as soon as ones out there, just like all my ford trucks.
I like the cut of your jib, as long as it doesn't affect the warranty in any way. It looks to me like the 2" lift levels the stance.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In my experience, after-market modifications offered by dealers are much more expensive than going with local shops. What I would like to see is dealer maintenance packages.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As the finalizing gets closer, what do you think of a dealership preparing decent aftermarket packages ahead of time with warranty and prices that are fair and competitive? From simple things like tint, floor liners, remote starts, etc, up to lift kits, other rims and tires, etc. What would you as the customer like to see offered that may not be an option? Or what would you like to have offered that you may not want to upgrade several grand to obtain? As an example heated leather seats without having to spend a couple grand to move up to get? What about extended warranty and or full maintenance thru Ford? Would you want these as options up front to assist with final decisions?
I like the way y'all are thinking. It's good to see the dealer polling customers for their input first. Thanks.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1. Window Tint
  2. Katzkin Leather seats
  3. Light package
  4. Unique body graphics (similar to FE, Mopar decals etc.): some preset one's the customer can easily choose from or bring your own design to make your Bronco look unique
  5. Lift
  6. Wheels and Tire package
Lot of customers buy the higher end trims like Rubicon, Badlands etc. for the looks (bigger tires, better wheels etc.), anything which could make it look closer or better at reasonable cost will be good options..
Granger, you guys To include Stephen, doing things like this as well?