Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I you look at the dual top with modular option price, since the four door already has a soft top, that should be a good proxy for how much the modular hard top will cost as a part.
Talked with my dealer yesterday, this is the information he received from Ford:
Black Modular Painted HardTop will be available to order per Ford in December. It is a late availability item, so that means it does not appear on Build & Price but we can order that. It would simply move back the production date to when that is available.
> >
> > White Modular Painted HardTop is going to be available on 2022 Broncos per Ford. Also per Ford, some current reservation holders who reserved at later dates will have their model pushed into a 2022 model year Bronco, meaning they would at a later date be able to edit their order to add that. Since you are an early reservation holder you are most likely not among that sub-group.
> >
> > Ford has not given me any info on the Body Color Matched Modular Painted HardTop. I anticipate that is a late availability option again.
> >
> > Ford is indicating that all of these will be available through our accessories department as they become available to the factory. This means that if you are amenable to it, you can order your Bronco with the standard roof option at no cost, then swap it out when your preferred option becomes available..
> >
> >
> >
> > Black Modular Painted HardTop
> > White Modular Painted Hardtop
> > Body Color Matched Modular Painted Hardtop

Cost $1895
Sponsored

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will order when the top I want is available. No way am I messing with the parts counter. Not the slightest bit interested in a soft top. I want the black modular top.

Tatonka

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 Ecodiesel, Honda S2000, Nissan 350z
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone have a photoshop of white top on Oxford white bronco?

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
None of this really bothers me... I am more of built it myself person. Aftermarket will have many more and hopefully better accessories than what Ford could ever offer. I am also a pretty good fabricator so I will build a lot of these add ons myself.

the only thing I wish would change is adding marine vinyl and headlights from BB or BL to the base model. I really liked those seats when I saw them in person.
Did you see a difference in the vinyl seats in comparison to the Badlands and the Black diamond? I see description that it has gray stitching on the black diamond but orange stitching on the Badlands. Other than that it was there any other differences? In the video it says that there are more marine vinyl add-ons to the Badlands but I don’t know if that’ll make any difference on door panels

HuffDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Scotty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66' Bronco, 18' F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am waiting until I can order mine exactly how I want it. I think everyone should do the same. Make them figure it out and don't let them get away with this crap. That is what I am going to do and I think I have a pretty high number. I don't care if I am the first one on the block with a Bronco if it is not what I want. No way that's going to happen.

Reactions: MJJ

Sponsored

Blue76

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 1976 Bronco, 2009 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you see a difference in the vinyl seats in comparison to the Badlands and the Black diamond? I see description that it has gray stitching on the black diamond but orange stitching on the Badlands. Other than that it was there any other differences? In the video it says that there are more marine vinyl add-ons to the Badlands but I don’t know if that’ll make any difference on door panels
I haven’t seen the black diamond seats. Only badlands. It did have orange stitching that matched the other orange trim unique to the badlands.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is their new factory even completely built yet?
The delay in the mod top is not because of the manufacture. Ford made this decision to streamline the production line for 2021 due to higher than anticipated demand.
HOPEFULLY much less reservations will go to order and they will trash that plan. ?

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The rear side windows are not removable on the MIC top. The entire rear shell is removable as one piece. The modular top is the only hard top that has removable rear side windows. "modular"

Everyone wouldn't be so upset if the MIC top was also modular.
so that means the bimini top can not be used on a mic top equipped bronco? I think the bimini is supposed to be without windows (other than windshield of course) Am I right or wrong?

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The delay in the mod top is not because of the manufacture. Ford made this decision to streamline the production line for 2021 due to higher than anticipated demand.
HOPEFULLY much less reservations will go to order and they will trash that plan. ?
This isn’t my area of expertise, but how does this make sense if they’re making it a late availability option? If they’re streaming the operation they still won’t be caught up with reservations but will produce it for later reservations and parts departments? Could you shed some light on this for me? Thanks.

Sponsored

Tbadillo79

Badlands
First Name
Trenton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will order when the top I want is available. No way am I messing with the parts counter. Not the slightest bit interested in a soft top. I want the black modular top.
I wonder how well sealed these tops are in inclement weather? I opted for the sound reduction top...

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And all of the focus groups and all of Ford.

It sucks that the white top people can't get what they want, but obviously Ford and the focus groups agree that white tops won't be as popular. To be fair, very few are actually getting what the want until we 2022....
That could have some merit BUT the people that would have been all over the white tops are the same group that signed up for reservations. The normal citizen won't buy one till we are out roading ours.
Sponsored