Sponsored

Dealer aftersales / aftermarket modifications package?

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about some polished method 305s wrapped with 37” nitto trail grapplers on a squashed base. I’ll do the rest
Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about a combined camp, bike and snow package? Maybe call it the Four Season Package. ;)

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That shows the level really well!
Just be sure to add air bags so you don’t blind everyone while hauling groceries or pulling a trailer

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored
OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NayNay, This thread is becoming very confusing, (who have I personally confused? You? Another member?)we (as in every single member?)already know Ford dealers who have signed up to be part of the Ford Bronco program will be able to install the official Ford Bronco accessories and performance parts and in doing so the customer will keep their warranty intact. (Did I say otherwise?) So there is no reason for a Bronco customer to "be worried if you've got to come face to face about these things" (this was not said by me at all. Seems you are quoting as if I personally told someone to worry, when i told them not to worry and to do their homework)as far as finding some other local business to install their parts.

After you posted the Bronco Sport list of accessories, and did not tell us (there was no "us" as i was responding to someone) it was the Bronco Sport list, it took forum members to point this out, it is very unclear what you mean by "I was asking opinions so I could begin putting things together"?(yes because I help run an aftermarket department and am a finance director so I will be putting things together for customers based on their feedback) Since Ford has not published the list of Bronco accessories yet, nor have any aftermarket companies, this thread is starting to feel a little disingenuous. (I'm sorry you "feel" that way, but I don't recall having this conversation with you directly. I also have not received any negative feedback aside from yours on any of my posts.)

While we understand some smaller dealers will not be able to compete with the deals being offered by @Granger Ford or @StephensAutoCenter, if you are offering to provide the forum members some value added insight to Bronco accessories or maybe you're planning to sell accessories at discounted prices, that is welcome(thank you for your permission, I was not aware I needed it), but that is not clear at this point. (It was actually made very clear in writing by me that I will be offering discounts.)
It seems I have upset you. My apologies if I have done so. Hopefully I have managed to clear up anything that seems to be disingenuous for you as an individual. I am glad you made a point to tag in the other dealerships too. Hopefully they will also offer discounts for their customers too. P.S. Granger Ford is a smaller dealership and they have my respect 100%. I have seen nothing but good, honest, and valuable information from them. I hope you have a wonderful night!

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@NayNay

Something that became misleading was the question of “Bronco” accessories being available. It could’ve been interpreted (by you) as to what Bronco or Bronco Sport accessories are available. the list you provided was for the Sport only and some individuals were confused that the options in the list were for the big Bronco... I know I originally thought that until someone posted that the list was for the Sport.

It came across as you were trying to show that you had this exclusive list that had not been shared elsewhere.

I can see that the majority of items on the list are things that are not exclusive to the Bronco or Bronco Sport but some things are exclusive to the Sport.

Hindsight- all that had to be said was, here is the list for the Bronco Sport.

I think the intention was well placed by sharing but, again, a bit misleading for some - and, mostly, we all want to make sure no one is being misguided, especially from a dealer or dealer representative.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I cannot tell if these are sarcastic responses or serious. If a dealer would advertise no add ons of any kind (tint, 3m sticker “protection”, wheel locks, scotch guard, etc.) I would love to give them my business.
Sanderson Ford doesn't add any extras. They are currently at MSRP and will accept plan pricing if Ford offers it.

OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay

Something that became misleading was the question of “Bronco” accessories being available. It could’ve been interpreted (by you) as to what Bronco or Bronco Sport accessories are available. the list you provided was for the Sport only and some individuals were confused that the options in the list were for the big Bronco... I know I originally thought that until someone posted that the list was for the Sport.

It came across as you were trying to show that you had this exclusive list that had not been shared elsewhere.

I can see that the majority of items on the list are things that are not exclusive to the Bronco or Bronco Sport but some things are exclusive to the Sport.

Hindsight- all that had to be said was, here is the list for the Bronco Sport.

I think the intention was well placed by sharing but, again, a bit misleading for some - and, mostly, we all want to make sure no one is being misguided, especially from a dealer or dealer representative.
I agree and do sincerely apologize for that. I am truly only trying to assist. I feel the other post was made like I was being malicious when that was never my intention nor would it ever be. I appreciate your respectful approach toward me. If I have confused anyone I truly am sorry. I was not trying to act as tho I had some type of inside scoop no one else did. I am just as excited ? as everyone else is!! Working at a dealership i try to peek for anything I can find to help out. As an individual who takes a lot of pride in doing my job correctly, it makes me feel badly that I may have caused confusion, and for that I will be much more careful and less in a hurry about what I post.

OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you offering similar Bronco pricing with Granger/Stephens?
No, we are not. We offered 3% off MSRP and will also accept all plans Ford offers. We will offer discounts on add ons that a customer wants to buy but there will be nothing forced or required. We are offering off-site delivery services within reason free of charge too. We will do all we can to make things simple and remain transparent for everyone.

Sponsored
OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Paint correction and ceramic coat for me. It would be great to be able to add that cost to the financing.
If you're buying from our store let me know and I will put together pricing ahead of time for you so you know up front all costs before you make any final decisions.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It seems I have upset you. My apologies if I have done so. Hopefully I have managed to clear up anything that seems to be disingenuous for you as an individual.
I agree and do sincerely apologize for that. I am truly only trying to assist. I feel the other post was made like I was being malicious when that was never my intention nor would it ever be.
NayNay, you have not upset me in the least, this is simply a community where members help other members by pointing things out that seem less than true. While you may not have intended to mislead, understand you work in an industry where 90% of dealers and salespeople are less than honest at times. Fortunately, forum members get access to much of the dealer information, such as Invoice pricing and the upcoming Bronco Order Guide, shortly after Ford releases it and @Administrator gets copies of them to post for all members to read.

By posting the Bronco Sport information, on a Bronco forum, without explanation, along with saying "I was asking opinions so I could begin putting things together", when all the informed forum members know there is no Bronco accessories information to put together. Perhaps you can see why many forum members and visitors may be confused by those statements. This is why dealers like @Granger Ford and @StephensAutoCenter have built a following on the forum for their straight forward, no ambiguity information.

Last edited:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hopefully there will be a 1 inch or so mild lift offered by the aftermarket (at a reasonable cost). Because I will likely swap to 33" tires on the base model. On a Wrangler this would be simply and low cost using 4 spring spacers. Or at least two spacers in back and two new springs in front.

The wild car for me is the new Bronco IFS. Do you guys think a mild lift for the IFS will be easy and low cost? Or will IFS result in headaches in terms of alignment and other factors for a mild lift? (I have little experience with IFS.)

You can go cheap with an IFS as well. Cheap spacers will easily give an inch lift. Spacers are never a great choice, but they do work and are cheap, so lots of people use them. They do have adverse affects on ride and handling, but most people just learn to deal with it.

Replacing the springs, if not the whole coilover, with ones designed for the amount of lift you're looking for and keeping the correct geometry are better, but cost a whole lot more.

Hulkbuster19

Badlands
First Name
Mike Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

a 2" lift available to add TO the Squatch package.......the availability of the sway bar disconnect as an add on option

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

the dealers are allowed to make some changes to vehicles. stuff like step bars, hitches, mud flaps, are all bolt on and can be done largely for the price of the part. for other options, like a modular bumper or a heated seat, involve purchasing a new part to replace an existing part.

the mod bumper is an $800 upgrade. the cost is factored on the principal that they are not purchasing a standard bumper for $200 and installing it on the car, then purchasing a $1000 bumper and replacing the existing one. the same is true for the heated seats. if a dealer were to do this it would be cost prohibitive because both parts must be purchased (by the customer), and then there are extra parts laying around.

wheel and tire options are pretty much the same. the customer is literally buying two sets of wheels and tires. as far as lifts and suspension modifications, i feel like even if done by the dealer it may be voiding out the powertrain warranty.... what happens if by lifting the pinion angle is changed, causing a seal to fail, causing a leak, then a rear differential fails... should ford warranty this item because the failure was caused by alteration from the engineered specifications?
Sponsored