Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello Albert...thanks for the update. Know you are going to be busy answering questions on this thread so thought I'd throw mine in the pile.
1. What does WDBO stand for/mean?
2. Once B&P opens up will you start contacting us to work out and finalize all the necessary paperwork to nail down our order so that they are 100% ready to submit in time stamp order to Ford as soon as the gates open (will our discussions start ballpark late Oct)or will we start working on our order details and finalize them again in time stamp order after the gates open (Dec.)? Hope that I understand the process and that the question makes sense.
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. What does WDBO stand for/mean?

WEB BASED DEALER ORDER system

2. Once B&P opens up will you start contacting us to work out and finalize all the necessary paperwork to nail down our order so that they are 100% ready to submit in time stamp order to Ford as soon as the gates open (will our discussions start ballpark late Oct)or will we start working on our order details and finalize them again in time stamp order after the gates open (Dec.)?

Yes

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Customers will receive from Ford an estimated delivery window late in the first Quarter of 2021...
This is all that I can inform you all from what we were given...
Per Mike Levine, late in the first quarter of 2021 includes 2022

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so I ordered day 2 but let’s say I don’t place my order until the deadline date. and someone who placed their reservation and order on christmas.... who is first in line if identical broncos are ordered

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They have a small calculation in the formula for Jeep and 4 Runner sales in the area...

That is all I can say on that...
I wouldn't say 25% is a small number. I was surprised it was that high. And 25% for dealer's national ranking. That part is easy to look at. 50% is a huge number for them to use as guidelines.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't say 25% is a small number. I was surprised it was that high. And 25% for dealer's national ranking. That part is easy to look at. 50% is a huge number for them to use as guidelines.
Same % as the big dealers received so I will stick with the quantity of vehicles for our orders to get processed...

This array makes it easier for the dealers that managed to drive sales in a "unique way"...

Dzrt1st

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch, Toyota Tundra, RX7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so I ordered day 2 but let’s say I don’t place my order until the deadline date. and someone who placed their reservation and order on christmas.... who is first in line if identical broncos are ordered
Production won't start until after the cutoff date for turning reservations into orders. Ford will then sort all the orders by reservation number prior to the start of production.

Sponsored

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same % as the big dealers received so I will stick with the quantity of vehicles for our orders to get processed...

This array makes it easier for the dealers that managed to drive sales in a "unique way"...
True. The only other piece I think people are missing is in the projections. There's currently 165,000 reservations. Ford expects to convert 75% of those into orders, so approximately 123,000. They've stated they're expecting to build 80,000 in MY 2021. I think even customers with early orders at some smaller stores are going to be waiting a lot longer than they were originally promised....if they thought they'd get their Bronco based off reservation stamp date.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

True. The only other piece I think people are missing is in the projections. There's currently 165,000 reservations. Ford expects to convert 75% of those into orders, so approximately 123,000. They've stated they're expecting to build 80,000 in MY 2021. I think even customers with early orders at some smaller stores are going to be waiting a lot longer than they were originally promised....if they thought they'd get their Bronco based off reservation stamp date.
I have not heard from Ford on what they expect to produce for the model year yet...

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have not heard from Ford on what they expect to produce for the model year yet...
They stated this a good while ago. They based that number off of Wrangler sales nationally and what they thought market share would be.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.