Sponsored

Dealer Markup on Raptor - Can I do anything?

rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
my dealer says they are not aware of me having a golden ticket, but they have 1 allocation and can sell it 20k adm... i'm pretty sure thats my allocation they somehow screwed me out of by being non-communicative.
Sponsored

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Call Ford. 800-334-4375. See if their records show the dealer you are talking to. They should have your info on file.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got notified by my dealer that they can get a Raptor, as long as I pay a $20k markup.
FYI, for what it is worth, I am pretty sure your dealer is just going to put you on their internal BRaptor waiting list. If one of their golden ticket holders backs out the dealership still get that allocation. Dealerships are also supposed to be getting stock BRaptor units later this year to sell and those are all sure to go for a premium.

rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Call Ford. 800-334-4375. See if their records show the dealer you are talking to. They should have your info on file.
the voice prompts are difficult to navigate! they ended up transferring me to something else with a long wait time. left a voice mail

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
the voice prompts are difficult to navigate! they ended up transferring me to something else with a long wait time. left a voice mail
I’ve gotten thru a couple times but have to assume they are swamped with calls with the order banks opening tomorrow. They won’t call you back. You might have to just wait on hold.

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’ve gotten thru a couple times but have to assume they are swamped with calls with the order banks opening tomorrow. They won’t call you back. You might have to just wait on hold.
Based on my experience, if you wait an hour or so you end up getting transferred to a different department (I was told after a while the system tries to redirect you to someone that may answer). I’d try calling back (the 800-334 number), and just state Bronco order during voice prompts - I’ve had them pick up between 30 seconds and about 45 minutes.
Sponsored