First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Seems like you told a tattle teller and they sang like a canary to the dealership.

Demand they produce evidence of the export hearsay and to give you your vehicle that is allocated to you.
Sponsored

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That’s the 100 year tribute Elmer right? Awesome. I love Elmer T Lee but can’t seem to find it anywhere the past few years.
Yeah it’s the 100 year tribute

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lots of sniping back and forth on this thread, and for no reason. The question is if it is actually YOUR bronco, or the dealers. Do you have a signed contract for the car in which you promise to provide a certain amount of money in exchange for delivery of the vehicle? What documentation do you have for this deal? You clearly put the deposit down in exchange for the order, but it sounds like other steps have been taken to negotiate the price with the dealer, etc.

Bottom line, you can consult with a lawyer, but this is either breach of contract or it's not. If you have a valid contract, they owe you a Bronco or the monetary equivalent of the value you'd get for one in court, depending on where you live and local laws.
Sorry Elwood, but the vehicle ownership does not change until the sales contract is signed by Boothe buyer and seller and the money changed hands. The dealer is refusing to complete the sales process. An order is not a legally binding contract of ownership.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Alright, just like many of you that are reading this, I put my deposit on my bronco the first day I could last year. In May I get my vin and schedule for production. Fast forward to last Wednesday, and my Bronco is Delivered. Just like another dealer had advised me, I put the bronco on Ebay. Thursday evening I had a buyer lined up and ready to go. I was going away for the weekend so I waited until monday to have the Bronco delivered. Yesterday morning came and went without any contact from the dealership. So I messaged, and waited. Messaged and waited. Finally I get a response that the deal is on hold because the dealer is afraid I'm going to sell it to someone who "may" export it. I have a bill of sale, I have already done the loan at the bank and have a check in hand while getting charged interest on a vehicle I don't have. And I have the deposit on the Bronco. What can I do to get my Bronco?
You will get no sympathy from me. You are that person who purchases XBoxs and PlayStations to sell it back to kids for twice the amount making supply an issue. You are that person who buys concert tickets up to resale it back to the public that can't afford them. You are that guy.
You are that guy that made those who want to own and DRIVE a Bronco have to wait until 2022 because you and others placed early orders to resale for profit. I will high five that dealer who sold your Bronco to someone who appreciates it and will drive it off into the sunset leaving you in the dust.

Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You will get no sympathy from me. You are that person who purchases XBoxs and PlayStations to sell it back to kids for twice the amount making supply an issue. You are that person who buys concert tickets up to resale it back to the public that can't afford them. You are that guy.
You are that guy that made those who want to own and DRIVE a Bronco have to wait until 2022 because you and others placed early orders to resale for profit. I will high five that dealer who sold your Bronco to someone who appreciates it and will drive it off into the sunset leaving you in the dust.
like your thinking

TheSpydyr

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT; 2020 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have no sympathy for people like you trying to make a quick buck and taking away from people that really want the Bronco for their own. Just like the damn GPU scalpers. Personally, I hope the dealer never sells you the vehicle now. smh

You don't deserve to get to own a Bronco. Really can't believe that you had the gall to come on here and admit to what you were doing. Did you really think that you'd get any love from anyone on here for your "situation"?

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

yes, that's my prerogative to do so. And I have a right to my bronco that I ordered and I put a deposit on.
Wasn't there some print in the reservation that said "no guarantees to a vehicle" or something?

I'm not a lawyer and don't care to be one or pretend to be one.

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry Elwood, but the vehicle ownership does not change until the sales contract is signed by Boothe buyer and seller and the money changed hands. The dealer is refusing to complete the sales process. An order is not a legally binding contract of ownership.
My quote: "Do you have a signed contract for the car in which you promise to provide a certain amount of money in exchange for delivery of the vehicle? What documentation do you have for this deal?"

I'm asking a question- Specifically asking if he has a signed contract. I'd recommend reading more of the thread, as there's more interesting valid information that comes out about the nature of his agreement and Ford's role in preventing sales like this one. Promises are valid components of contracts, broadly speaking.

Bottom line- he needs to talk to a real lawyer instead of an army of nobodies on an internet forum.

Sponsored

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As has been stated early........
"If at any time the dealer determines that the customer does not intend to use the vehicle ordered
or sold for personal use or for customer’s business use (rental, commercial or government) or
that the customer has engaged in or intends to engage in the exporting or reselling of vehicles for
profit, the dealer reserves the right to cancel this purchase order or not extend any type of
incentive."

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The BBB has no enforcement authority
Thank you. I see people saying that all the time and I'm like...yeah, it's a membership organization y'all.

TheSpydyr

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT; 2020 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seems a little harsh to call someone that.
No it doesn't...don't be a PoS scalper and you won't have to be worried about getting called out for one. Simple as that.

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yes, that's my prerogative to do so. And I have a right to my bronco that I ordered and I put a deposit on.
It is your prerogative, but people here waiting for their Bronco don't want to here this stuff.
That said, opinions on line say a dealer can refuse to do business for just about any reason you could think of as long as it doesn't violate a "protected class". Race, religion, sex etc.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You think it's your prerogative to 1) Sell something you don't own and 2) Force someone to sell you something that they own?

This seems like a well thought out plan, wishing you all the best! :ROFLMAO:
I've seen this come up many times on the Raptor Forum.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.