First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Alright, just like many of you that are reading this, I put my deposit on my bronco the first day I could last year. In May I get my vin and schedule for production. Fast forward to last Wednesday, and my Bronco is Delivered. Just like another dealer had advised me, I put the bronco on Ebay. Thursday evening I had a buyer lined up and ready to go. I was going away for the weekend so I waited until monday to have the Bronco delivered. Yesterday morning came and went without any contact from the dealership. So I messaged, and waited. Messaged and waited. Finally I get a response that the deal is on hold because the dealer is afraid I'm going to sell it to someone who "may" export it. I have a bill of sale, I have already done the loan at the bank and have a check in hand while getting charged interest on a vehicle I don't have. And I have the deposit on the Bronco. What can I do to get my Bronco?
You counted your chickens before they hatch. Should of waited until you took delivery before posting on eBay . Good luck
Sponsored

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As has been stated early........
"If at any time the dealer determines that the customer does not intend to use the vehicle ordered
or sold for personal use or for customerā€™s business use (rental, commercial or government) or
that the customer has engaged in or intends to engage in the exporting or reselling of vehicles for
profit, the dealer reserves the right to cancel this purchase order or not extend any type of
incentive."
Yes, cowman, this. Not sure what the standard would be for them to claim this to exit the contract- a screengrab of the ebay listing with a VIN would be pretty rock solid, but simply stating that he told them that he was going to resell the car could possibly be enough. I have no idea.

Looking like he's likely SOL. I just worry about dealers possibly abusing this as an excuse not to sell to real owners that just want to take delivery and hit the trails. That's pretty obviously not the case here, though. And so here ends our fun academic exercise for the day.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright, just like many of you that are reading this, I put my deposit on my bronco the first day I could last year. In May I get my vin and schedule for production. Fast forward to last Wednesday, and my Bronco is Delivered. Just like another dealer had advised me, I put the bronco on Ebay. Thursday evening I had a buyer lined up and ready to go. I was going away for the weekend so I waited until monday to have the Bronco delivered. Yesterday morning came and went without any contact from the dealership. So I messaged, and waited. Messaged and waited. Finally I get a response that the deal is on hold because the dealer is afraid I'm going to sell it to someone who "may" export it. I have a bill of sale, I have already done the loan at the bank and have a check in hand while getting charged interest on a vehicle I don't have. And I have the deposit on the Bronco. What can I do to get my Bronco?
So essentially youā€™re a scalper? Sucks to suck.

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
lol, there's a bunch of folks "scalping" here in the Vehicles for sale or trade forum.
Lots of GLWS and high fives there. šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lesson learned here, donā€™t sell something until you have possession of it. Also loose lips sink ships.
Also: If just interested in scalping, go to a scalping forum and stay clear of a Bronco or whatever vehicle enthusiast forum.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

pretty batshit crazy.

Ford Bronco Dealer not selling me my Bronco 1629239226351

Sponsored

SolarWizard

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Diesel Gladiator // 2 door Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just curious how a bank is charging you interest when you have not used the check? Until the transaction takes place (ie. you give the dealer the check, its deposited, and bank has lien on title) the check is worthless. You canā€™t go to the bank and cash itā€¦.why, because there is no collateral. Thatā€™s why it has to be deposited by dealer and they place a lien on your title. Until that happens, no interest nor payments start.
Sounds like someone borrowed money the Tony Soprano Credit Union.

jaws72

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport & '08Ford F-150 FX2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wait...you're upset that the dealer won't sell you a Bronco that currently belongs to them, because you want to turn around and sell it yourself to make money? :ROFLMAO:
I agree. But on the other hand the dealer probably wants to make extra profit!

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
just reported this listing to Ford
Is this the OP's Bronco? If not, why report to Ford? If the seller already has possession, they haven't violated any rules. On the other hand, the bidders should be reported to the Stupid Police!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.