Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
For one Bronco the dealer had plenty of time as I was out of town but a sale hold recall cropped up and that took a couple days. They had it all done by the time I could pick up.

The other Bronco dealer told me three business days (which also included a weekend in the middle) simply because their shop was too busy to prep it faster. They actual got it done early but that was a surprise. Wait times for appointments there is long so not surprised they couldn't do it immediately.
Sponsored

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was delivered by truck in afternoon and I picked mine up the same day. The pdi doesn’t take very long, depends how backed up they are.

Patience grasshopper.

303Bronco

Raptor
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sorry to hear. Mine rolled off the truck at 2:00pm on a Tuesday and I had keys in hand and butt in seat at 5:30pm same day. But I know a few people in the service team and my sales rep was amazing. Hopefully they get it done faster

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine was delivered late afternoon and I picked it up the next morning. We could have come right away but it didn't work for us to get there before closing. I told them not to even wash it, I didn't care, I just wanted it. I brought it back a week later for an included detail. My dealer was fantastic and understanding about my angst, lol.

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Mine was delivered early in the day and I picked it up same day after I got off work.

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes that's normal. Depending on workload and staffing

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I told dealer not to touch mine. Leave all plastic and stickers on it. Picked up the next day after delivery to dealer.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Or it could be they just need time to tint your windows and put nitrogen in your tires, so they can charge another $2K for the “Protection Package”… 😜
I paid my dealership to tint mine, because their quote was competative. (about $100 less than anywhere else). Was still ready by 9am the morning after it arrived.

Salt Shaker

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 15 Jeep GC, 15 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine came off the truck and the dealer said come take a look, I did it had 3 miles on the clock, I think that was a Wednesday, the said it would be ready Friday (I had a few dealer add ons). I picked it up Friday afternoon with 3 miles on the clock and drove it over the weekend. Signed the next Wednesday. I test drove a few days. I wish every dealer was like that.

AKcyn

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine sat at the dock for a week, it takes time for the dealer to take “possession” and roll it into their inventory. It’s frustrating, especially when you’ve waited soooo long. But afterwards it’s a distant memory, and you’ll smile every time you look at it in your driveway.

Sponsored

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well you have waited this long so a few more days shouldn’t hurt, did you ask if you can come look it over?

SCSCOTT

Wildtrak
First Name
SCOTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, EXPLORER
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer has just informed me the Bronco will arrive tomorrow (Saturday), but will not be ready for me to take delivery until Wednesday?

All the timelines I've seen on here were arrived at dealer one day, took delivery the very next, usually.

Did anyone else wait several days before taking delivery?
My dealer texted me at 9:30 am and I picked it up at 4:00 pm! (it was ready at 2:00 pm)
My dealer has just informed me the Bronco will arrive tomorrow (Saturday), but will not be ready for me to take delivery until Wednesday?

All the timelines I've seen on here were arrived at dealer one day, took delivery the very next, usually.

My dealer, Allan Vigil Ford in Georgia, texted me at 9:30am and I picked it up at 4:00pm (it was ready at 2 but I was late)

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I took delivery from a higher volume dealer (Chapman) and it took 4-5 days before it was ready for pickup from what I remember. Nothing shady, they were just flooded with deliveries the week my Bronco showed up.

sklnbnzaz

Badlands
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would rather wait 3 days (My second one is in production now) and have a thorough PDI and get the tint done here in AZ than jump in it the day after it rolls off the transport. But I guarantee you I will go look at it and try to get all the paperwork finalized during this stage.

RangerR

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak and Road Glide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered mine and it arrived on a Friday. I test drove it Friday after work, took delivery on Saturday. The prep is take off wrapping and a quick inspection.
Sponsored