First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I met with my dealer today and they want $1500 non refundable deposit to process the sale. Not negotiable. No info on delivery date final pricing.... anyone know any Connecticut dealers processing orders without non refundable down payments? $50 k build and $1500 down site unsean is a deal breaker. I’m very disappointed.
I ordered a 2-door base and a 4-door Big Bend yesterday. $0 deposit. If they come in and I don’t like either I don’t have to buy. Dealer said Ford won’t like it if they have vehicles not sold to the order originator, but as he said, “Ford will have to understand that when people buy sight unseen, that’s going to happen”. I should mention that I live in WI. Doing business here is MUCH different than when I lived in NY! It’s definitely a handshake culture.
Sponsored

Rvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put no money down and paid 36,500 plus tax and license for a black diamond 2 doors with no opposition. My dealership was very helpful and easy to deal with can't ask for more than that.

OP
OP
Orange?

Orange?

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i met with my dealer today and they want $1500 non refundable deposit to process the sale. Not negotiable. No info on delivery date final pricing.... anyone know any Connecticut dealers processing orders without non refundable down payments? $50 k build and $1500 down site unsean is a deal breaker. I’m very disappointed.
Update: I switched to Chapman Ford. the owner Tom B has been great.