Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Shopping local, for me, means small local Dealer with small allocation and 'regional market adjustment' on the MSRP orders.
In my State you're looking at $10k ADM local and it's higher if I head over towards Seattle. ( This is for Broncos that were refused & mannequins.) Sure, there may be the occasional Dealer that will honor MSRP on them, but those aren't common and any abandoned are gone within a matter of 3 to 4 days (give or take).
I'm a 2-Dr only person and there are a few things I won't compromise on, so anyway you look at it I have a long wait and placing an order local means a longer wait than Granger. Probably not much better if I went with a Dealer on the west side of the Cascades.

I'm keeping my Granger order and communicating with out of state Dealers. If I find one close enough to what I ordered and the Dealer is going to honor msrp and not pull any ADM hi-jinx, I'll pull the trigger and then cancel my Granger order.
I shopped my local “small” dealer and picked up my Bronco end of September at MSRP. When did you get yours ?
Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I shopped my local “small” dealer and picked up my Bronco end of September at MSRP. When did you get yours ?
I don't have a Bronco yet and buying local isn't an option. They've had one non-customer Bronco arrive about 2 months ago and it was the poster child build Ford wants us to get if we want a Bronco fairly quick. It was a BB 4-Dr with 2.3 & auto that they slapped on four 35's (spare was original wheel & tire) and a 2 inch spacer lift. Then they added a 10k mark up. It was gone within a week.

My order is with Granger and with it's estimated time of being picked to build, because of my Res date, is best case late '23 or worst case early '24, so I'm exploring my other options.

slouis

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tesla does a great job taking your money online, but their after purchase service leaves a little to be desired. Tesla needs a OEM service network. I can get to a FORD, Honda, Mercedes, VW, Jeep, Acura or Audi Dealer before a Tesla service center.

Buyers won't be able to totally shun dealers. We will be placing our order with the dealer.
No you won’t, you will be ordering online and selecting your delivery location. I own a Tesla, no need for service, ever. Software updates and issues are handled remotely. No engine failures, transmissions, or other IC nonsense.

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only assured way to hold dealers accountable is for you to buy your vehicle at their ADM, and then complain here, in which B6G review bombs them until they call the customer back to return the ADM.

People are very powerful in groups.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If they loose allocations then what happens to the rest of the orders they have?

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If they loose allocations then what happens to the rest of the orders they have?
They are screwed, but the order holders will never know and will be in for a longer wait.

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
For everyone who says Ford won't punish a dealer..just a quick story.I don't know the particulars..so here it goes... in New Jersey,there is a large dealership that sells multiple brands of autos...called "Autoland"..they were one,of if not the largest Ford stores in NJ...I bought 2 vehicles from them (including my 85 LTD LX)...out of nowhere..Ford and Autoland were done...they weren't selling Fords anymore (this is many ears ago)...if you ask one side..they will blame the other..so it's hard to know what exactly caused the riff...but for two large partners to break up ...something big had to happen..any ideas..?

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got an idea. How about all these dealerships that are screwing people get their allocations taken away and given to Granger and Stephen's auto. That would be the best Christmas presenter ever. We already have a list. We just have to send it to Ford.

sergk

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'll believe it when I see it.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got an idea. How about all these dealerships that are screwing people get their allocations taken away and given to Granger and Stephen's auto. That would be the best Christmas presenter ever. We already have a list. We just have to send it to Ford.
Reward good customer service and practises?! Pfft…

Sponsored

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't have a Bronco yet and buying local isn't an option. They've had one non-customer Bronco arrive about 2 months ago and it was the poster child build Ford wants us to get if we want a Bronco fairly quick. It was a BB 4-Dr with 2.3 & auto that they slapped on four 35's (spare was original wheel & tire) and a 2 inch spacer lift. Then they added a 10k mark up. It was gone within a week.

My order is with Granger and with it's estimated time of being picked to build, because of my Res date, is best case late '23 or worst case early '24, so I'm exploring my other options.
2023 or 2024? Sure there was no hype that overloaded one dealer. They k kw they would never be able to deliver all of the orders. 60 minutes should do a story.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The term reservation should not have been used for this rollout. Using that term makes it we are in a position in a line when in fact the line does not exist. I’ve seen almost my exact build on a dealership website for sale so part constraints can’t be an issue. The same dealership had 20+ Broncos for sale. How is that even possible?
Almost is the key word. All it takes is one constraint to prevent it being built. Paint protection and towing package are big constraints currently.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This one is easy. The folks who reserved those trucks walked away because of ridiculous ADMs. It isn't all that difficult to understand why you saw your exact build on a lot, either. It very well may have been an earlier reservation, than yours, that was walked away from.
Also constraints are not a constant. What may have been available at the time of the earlier build could be a constraint now and vis vers.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know right! These whiny fucking customers that get upset when they're lied to repeatedly, don't receive their ordered product for over 500 days, and get taken advantage of by slimy business partners of the manufacturer.

What a bunch of babies!
According to Long McArthur Ford, the plan is to build somewhere around 30k Broncos in both March and April. If that really happens, things should start to loosen up and slimy dealers won't have as much leverage as they do now.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2023 or 2024? Sure there was no hype that overloaded one dealer. They k kw they would never be able to deliver all of the orders. 60 minutes should do a story.
What makes you think Granger “would never be able to deliver all of the orders” ?????
Sponsored