First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the heads up. Emailed our dealer in Bessemer AL about the possible May 18th appearance.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How are there no events in Texas? :cry:

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm being greedy and grabbed an appointment at multiple dealers in my area. Probably cancel some but waiting for now because Ford keeps "surprising us" so I wanted multiple backup plans.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The group of Broncos that's out in North Dakota on May 11 doesn't have any more dates scheduled -- yet. Ford added new dates yesterday to areas in the heart of the country -- Minnesota, the Dakotas, Idaho, St. Louis, KC, Denver and others. I honestly think it's safe to predict that more dates are coming.

Clearly the TX-OK-AR-LA area is not yet served, but the Off-Roadeo is rumored for May outside of Austin (Marble Falls area, possibly, where 2 Broncos were at a dealership this week) and Ford may have many Broncos there. If I had to bet money, I'd say they are not revealing other dates in that area yet because they want to make the biggest deal out of the Off-Roadeo announcement. If that actually gets set for May, more than a month away -- Covid/large gathering logistics may also be affecting the timing of the announcement -- that will be Ford's idea of a big howdy to all the Texas faithful.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A part of me really wants to show up and see it, but then another part of me want to just wait until my Bronco shows up and that be my first Bronco I see.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
A part of me really wants to show up and see it, but then another part of me want to just wait until my Bronco shows up and that be my first Bronco I see.
Well that way you'll always remember your first time and who it was with. :)

Daboots

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We need more spots to open up in MN!!! All dealership events are already full.

OP
OP
Broncolli

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They give you 11,000 Ford Pass Reward Points, which you can do as you wish with, order parts, service, oil changes.
you mean everytime you go to a dealer to see these you get reward points ? How does it work if you go to 2 different dealers ?

Sponsored

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am really hoping there is one to at least look at during the Minnesota Auto Show

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m hoping I’m wrong, but it looks like the same vehicles are going to make their run through each region. If that’s the case, the South is stuck with two 4DRs (boo):
  • 4DR Big Bend - Velocity Blue, soft-top, mod bumper (with bar), signature lights
  • 4DR OBX - Rapid Red, soft-top, mod bumper (with bar)
Update: More B6G pics from @Newbie

Ford Bronco Dealership appearance schedule and registering - find your local dealer [add your findings to first post!] DCF0EE0D-5114-47EE-B4AE-E9F42FF50658

Ford of Kendall - Miami, FL

Last edited:

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Dealership appearance schedule and registering - find your local dealer [add your findings to first post!] 283805FF-1047-40D5-A188-114F53B7FFF8
Ford Bronco Dealership appearance schedule and registering - find your local dealer [add your findings to first post!] B131BA0F-3EB6-4C67-BC1B-C10889F334CF
Ford Bronco Dealership appearance schedule and registering - find your local dealer [add your findings to first post!] EC8B71AC-853E-48F8-9540-AA6895307EB5
Ford Bronco Dealership appearance schedule and registering - find your local dealer [add your findings to first post!] 15B0A463-BFD6-4D2F-9FB2-218C421AFB50
Went to the event today in Buffalo. No 2 door :(. They had a 4 dr Badlands and first edition. I can post more photos but here are my first impressions
1. Not disappointed. It’s really really nice in person (even this 4 door centurion classic 2 version) very rugged colors were both beautiful.
2. Navy pier interior on the first edition was quite nice in person. I’d be happy with it. The Badlands and First Edition had the same grille but it’s MUCH nicer looking in the dark gray on the badlands. The shiny black looks a little cheap
3. Trunk space in the 4 door is really large much bigger than expected. Bigger than my Subaru, smaller than an old Cadillac.
4. Sitting In The drivers seat......I’m 5 feet tall so my concern was I wouldn’t be able to see comfortably, but it’s nice. I can see Ok and the cockpit is very comfortable.
5. speaking ofbeing 5 ft tall the climb in the badlands took some effort. Plan on a step of you are little. Your little kids may have to work a little to get in.
6. The 33” mud tires on the Badlands were MASSIVE! You really had to squint to see the difference between the squatch tires and the stock on the Badlands.
7. it was definitely worth going to. They gave everyone a swag bag with some lit, a Tshirt, a carabiner and Field Notes sized moleskine notebooks.

Last edited:

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m hoping I’m wrong, but it looks like the same vehicles are going to make their run through each region. If that’s the case, the South is stuck with two 4DRs (boo):
  • 4DR Big Bend - Velocity Blue, soft-top, mod bumper (with bar), signature lights?
  • 4DR OBX - Rapid Red, hardtop?, mod bumper (with bar)
Ford Bronco Dealership appearance schedule and registering - find your local dealer [add your findings to first post!] 15B0A463-BFD6-4D2F-9FB2-218C421AFB50

Ford of Kendall - Miami, FL
Two 4 doors in the NorthEast/Midwest too

GlowingMoose

First Edition
First Name
Glendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cheverolet Traverse
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm going to just place this right here...
Why is it that Texas has more reservations than any other state and zero roadshows.
Of the reservations being tracked 744 reservations out of 7013 are in Texas (10.6%).
26% of Texans live in the DFW area so let's estimate 193 Bronco (26% * 744) reservation holders live within an hour of where they could (should) be holding a roadshow? That's as many reservations in the state of Ohio and they're having two?! California is having 8 and has less reservations (715) than TX.

Please Ford let's see the explanation on this one?!

1617050100334.png
Reposting for emphasis... ;)

I signed up for the Austin Bronco Off-Rodeo event but have heard absolutely nothing back.
Sponsored