Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak | 2021 GT500 | 2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As an owner of a High Wildtrak, I'd take it. Especially with HOSS 3.0 suspension. Our 22 Wildtrak didn't have that option and we ended up outfitting Icon CDEV instead to get the electronic control.
Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My off the lot buy is a Big Bend Sasquatch. I lost the BD Interior. My BD is scheduled for June, meaning I might not even see it before Pronghorn season in August. I got my off the lot Bronco in January and couldn't be happier. Sasquatch really has to be experienced, and having a Bronco is more than half the battle. Hoss 3.0 has to be even better. Get a plane ticket and drive it home.

Igotsoul4u

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak, Mercedes GLC43
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would be surprised if it's still around. I drove to check out one and it sold by the time I arrived 30 minutes later!! Luckily I happened into a beautiful eruption green Wildtrak. The leather seats are so comfortable and obviously the capability is off the charts. No regrets with mine.

OP
OP
strawhatguy

strawhatguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond / Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No VIN or scheduled build on the BD, then change the order to include Sasquatch. Curious to know why you went with a BD originally. Cost, MGV interior, ability to get scheduled? It is a pretty big gap between the stock BD and the stock WT.
Nope not scheduled, I need to call and see about changing it. I do like the mgv interior, although the leatherā€™s admittedly nicer, donā€™t want cloth though. It has rock rails, washout drains on the BD, plus itā€™s good capability for value.
the real thing I miss would be the 360 camera and large screen. Iā€™m tempted by this wildtrak since it is msrp, and most everything I wanted.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope not scheduled, I need to call and see about changing it. I do like the mgv interior, although the leatherā€™s admittedly nicer, donā€™t want cloth though. It has rock rails, washout drains on the BD, plus itā€™s good capability for value.
the real thing I miss would be the 360 camera and large screen. Iā€™m tempted by this wildtrak since it is msrp, and most everything I wanted.
The ā€œ big screenā€ reminds me of when folks shop for home computers. In the store the bigger monitors look so fantastic compared to the smaller ones. However, once a smaller one is home and alone on oneā€™s desk, the bigger one fades into memory. If money isnā€™t an issue then the WT at cost is a great deal during these times. If budget is an issue, then a Sasquatch BD is a worthy rig. IMO, leather interior makes no sense in these vehicles. But, thatā€™s me. Enjoy whichever Bronco you choose.

Sponsored
OP
OP
strawhatguy

strawhatguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond / Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The ā€œ big screenā€ reminds me of when folks shop for home computers. In the store the bigger monitors look so fantastic compared to the smaller ones. However, once a smaller one is home and alone on oneā€™s desk, the bigger one fades into memory. If money isnā€™t an issue then the WT at cost is a great deal during these times. If budget is an issue, then a Sasquatch BD is a worthy rig. IMO, leather interior makes no sense in these vehicles. But, thatā€™s me. Enjoy whichever Bronco you choose.
I definitely hear you. MGV is the first choice, surprised itā€™s not available or standard across trims, tbh.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Race Red WT.
Just do it :cool:
RR WT is what I ordered and would take that in a heartbeat at MSRP. Fortunately my WT is finally scheduled.....no regrets

Roll Tide!

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door Carbonized Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What are you waiting for? Go buy that Wildtrak at MSRP before someone else does šŸ˜‚

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Personally if I had decided to spend $40k on a car, I'd have a hard time justifying an extra $15k because it's available. But, I bought the cheapest Bronco I could with the exception of the Aux switches and a decent color.

And the 12" screen would annoy me. I wish we had a screen delete option and more actual buttons.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To me this isn't even a choice, go buy the WT already!
Sponsored