Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond / Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey all, first time posting, hoping to join the club! I discovered Broncos just this year and was smitten.

Got a decision to make soonish.

I ordered a non-sas mid BD on 3/27, builds not scheduled yet.

In the meantime, came across a race red WildTrak with leather and high that I could get for msrp, but in another state, so another $1500 delivery fee.

I know, vastly different builds (I sorted wished I added SAS to my BD order), not sure about the extra expense of the wildtrak (love the 360 camera though), but also not sure on the wait for my BD order.

How do you all enjoy your wildtraks or black diamonds?

thanks!
Sponsored

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can always add tires to beef up the other order, but look at the difference in price, and how bad you want one.

Not sure the difference in the two, but personally if i was wishing i had added the SAS already, I know ill be kicking myself later.

if you like the red, id grab the WT you'll prob be happier in the end with the 360 camera as well as the other nice suspension and interior.

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all, first time posting, hoping to join the club! I discovered Broncos just this year and was smitten.

Got a decision to make soonish.

I ordered a non-sas mid BD on 3/27, builds not scheduled yet.

In the meantime, came across a race red WildTrak with leather and high that I could get for msrp, but in another state, so another $1500 delivery fee.

I know, vastly different builds (I sorted wished I added SAS to my BD order), not sure about the extra expense of the wildtrak (love the 360 camera though), but also not sure on the wait for my BD order.

How do you all enjoy your wildtraks or black diamonds?

thanks!
Welcome and congrats!

If you want it now and like the WT as appointed go for it. You could roll to MY24 and not get the current price protection anyway. You can also modify your current order to whatever you want it to be. Just always keep in mind any constraints that could delay you.

Again welcome again congrats on your order!

Sponsored
OP
OP
strawhatguy

strawhatguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welcome and congrats!

If you want it now and like the WT as appointed go for it. You could roll to MY24 and not get the current price protection anyway. You can also modify your current order to whatever you want it to be. Just always keep in mind any constraints that could delay you.

Again welcome again congrats on your order!
Interesting, hadn’t considered changing the order, but yeah it might push it back more.

OP
OP
strawhatguy

strawhatguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What year WT? The 23’s have HOSS 3.0 as standard equipment plus SAS.
Loving my 23’ WT.
Yep 23 for both. The hoss 3.0 is one of the considerations. It’s that good?

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The WT will also come with different gearing so it's not as simple as throwing bigger wheels/tires on your BD - if you can get the rig now at MSRP I'd get it if you were paying an ADM then for sure I'd wait but if you can swing the price difference then get the upgraded trim level with more goodies and it'll be less you have to do later.

OP
OP
strawhatguy

strawhatguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The WT will also come with different gearing so it's not as simple as throwing bigger wheels/tires on your BD - if you can get the rig now at MSRP I'd get it if you were paying an ADM then for sure I'd wait but if you can swing the price difference then get the upgraded trim level with more goodies and it'll be less you have to do later.
Absolutely, totally only an option because I could get it MSRP. I mean, ford’s newer higher msrp, but so’s my order, and I might not get the order built this year at all, judging from some horror stories on here…

Reactions: mdf

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Absolutely, totally only an option because I could get it MSRP. I mean, ford’s newer higher msrp, but so’s my order, and I might not get the order built this year at all, judging from some horror stories on here…
I'm on order #5 or 6 at this point and finally have a scheduled build date - the story will come out soon as to everything I went thru - I will wait until it's in my driveway before I post my nearly 3yr ordeal - people are gonna be pissed and a certain dealer may suffer for it - but hey that's the path he chose.

Sponsored
OP
OP
strawhatguy

strawhatguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm on order #5 or 6 at this point and finally have a scheduled build date - the story will come out soon as to everything I went thru - I will wait until it's in my driveway before I post my nearly 3yr ordeal - people are gonna be pissed and a certain dealer may suffer for it - but hey that's the path he chose.
Wow sorry man. Hope it does come through, and it’s everything you want. A wait like that you deserve it.

Jeffal

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve had a BD with mid for a year now. It’s great, no complaints. A WT would have been out of my price range so, In my case, I have no regrets.
Sponsored