Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX w/ Coyote 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Et al:

I reached out to my dealer querying about their "Bronco Build" status for my reserved 2 dr Wildtrak and received the following.

"We are changing reservations to orders right now .. But Wildtrak and 2 dr are on Commodity Constraints.... So may not see your Bronco till Next Year but we can put orders in."

Did I miss something here?

Alan
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check your email. ford emailed all reservation holders commodity delays and there are numerous threads here on the “deadly 7”

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Figures, guess I should stay better informed, thanks....
Yeah we have been seeing an influx of new or less active members here the past few days. Natural since the order banks finally opened

Beyond the two items you mentioned, there are like 5 other items that will likely lead to many having their Broncos built late
I have 4 of those items ?

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP, make sure that you read specifically for words per section. It appears that words get used interchangeably when they really shouldn't.

OP
OP

JLongDCC

Wildtrak
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX w/ Coyote 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Check your email. ford emailed all reservation holders commodity delays and there are numerous threads here on the “deadly 7”
Thanks, I found the email, thanks....

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Figures, guess I should stay better informed, thanks....
You got an email from Ford. In it there is a list of six deadly options that could delay your build. Ford does not say it will delay it until 2022, because that depends on when you put in your reservation, how many people order the options ahead of you, and how many are available for 2021.

The six are:
2Door
Wildtrack
2.7L
Lux Package
Sasquatch Package

What this means is Ford has not ordered enough of these parts for demand and it's going to take time to get the parts in from the suppliers. It could mean your July 14 reservation is built in September instead of June, or your August reservation is built in late November as a 2021, or December as a 2022.

It is a delay of months, and depending on your reservation date I would go ahead and order what I want by March 19th, and let Ford decide when to build it.

Don't let your dealer push you into 2022 for no good reason. As it stands, the only control you have is what you order and getting your order in before March 19. I personally did not compromise on what I ordered, even though the dealer also tried to push me to 2022 because i picked 3 of the 6.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All 7 of theses are in my build.... but I will wait rather than compromise on my $60,000+ Bronco

5EC68AE0-3B5D-4B31-8923-2AFFA26B951E.jpeg

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It depends on your reservation time stamp and your Dealers allocation. Just because some commodities are limited, doesn't mean you'll have to wait till next year to receive your Bronco. If you have a first or second day reservation time stamp, and your one of the first few at your dealer to receive your Bronco you should be okay? Late availability commodities are a different story.

Sponsored

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have heard the same thing from my dealer. My build is a 4 door Badlands with the V6 and Lux package. He told me that i am #36 out of the 31 allocations. The catch was that most of the people ahead of me wanted wildtrak or first editions. He said that ford would skip over those due to the sasquatch package being in really high demand and that most of those orders would be not fulfilled so i would most likely be able to jump in line. Hopefully that is the case and i can slide into the list of 31 if all the people behind me want any of the six delayed items.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So trying to confirm if delay could mean MY22... If you're inside the 30% estimated allotment, and choose multiple options that are part of the six listed possible options that could cause a delay; does this mean you could end up MY22 or that it might just take up until Dec to get MY21?

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Et al:

I reached out to my dealer querying about their "Bronco Build" status for my reserved 2 dr Wildtrak and received the following.

"We are changing reservations to orders right now .. But Wildtrak and 2 dr are on Commodity Constraints.... So may not see your Bronco till Next Year but we can put orders in."

Did I miss something here?

Alan
But are you inside the 30% estimated allotment with your dealer?

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So trying to confirm if delay could mean MY22... If you're inside the 30% estimated allotment, and choose multiple options that are part of the six listed possible options that could cause a delay; does this mean you could end up MY22 or that it might just take up until Dec to get MY21?
the way the dealer explained it to me is that it would push you back to 2022 possibly. He said it all depends on what other people want as well. If all the people ahead of you want the sasquatch and you on want the V6 then the chances of your order going first are pretty high. The sasquatch package is going to be the most popular item so if anyone wants that chances of you getting it this year are slim.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Possibly up to and through. The parts need to be made and delivered. Other parts might run into issues as well but those aren't known at this point.
Sponsored