Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey folks -

So, I'll start by saying that, like many of you, I've been playing this game of guessing, hoping, regretting,, lying to myself, and at times, wanting to just bail out. I didn't bail out and I'm glad I didn't.

Some back story:
I was a hour-one reservation and had a 2021 WT reserved initially. After learning that manual trans SAS was not available until '22, I went on hold and then ordered once the '22 banks opened. I am at a small/mid-sized dealer in a smaller city in Orange County, CA - and I feel like this helped my timing as I am constantly hear that folks going with the mega dealers are trapped in a black box of allocations and waiting without any communications. My experience at Fairway Ford in Placentia was not this. My rez was handed over to their fleet manager, Trina Mayer and she crushed it! ZERO nonsense, ZERO horseshit fees, ZERO nitrogen tires. ZERO. I made sure to get an email that said they will not charge ADM on reservations and her word was sound. I paid sticker. Trina even got me the 220,000 FordPass Points without my chasing her around on it.

My deal was apparently so rare in that it lacked the now normal dealer abuse fees that the gal handling my auto loan at my credit union couldn't believe how clean the deal was...she hadn't seen ANY new car paper that wasn't burdened with some level of fuckery in months. This was awesome to hear and is a testament to Trina and Fairway Ford.

Now...with respect to what you want to know about....the Blazer....oooops, I mean the Bronco. (Don't get me started on that sad Blazer...I am a life-long Chevy guy and after I saw what they did to the new Blazer I can no longer take that company seriously. They took an iconic, cornerstone line and turned it into a forgettable, sad appliance vehicle like any of the other 100 fake off-road crossovers littering the landscape. Just pathetic.)

My Bronco is:
2022 Badlands
Carbon Grey
Sasquatch
7-spd/2.3
LUX
Leather
Soft top

For me, manual trans was 100% mandatory. If it was not offered, I would not be typing this right now. I will admit that I was concerned about the 2.3L, however. I am coming from a Yukon Denali and it's got a big V8 and tons of torque. But, my personal math goes like this: the enjoyment differential of a manual over an auto is FAR GREATER than the enjoyment differential of the 2.7 over the 2.3. And it's not close, honestly. Do I wish the 7spd was available with the 2.7?....yes, of course. But here we are.

For anyone who's driven the 2.3 auto and makes the claim that it feels weak and leaves you wanting more, I can not disagree. I drove a stripped down Big Bend 2.3 auto several months ago and I was not left with a great feeling....it was fine...but not great. I am here to tell you that the 7spd CHANGES THIS VEHICLE ENTIRELY. It's that good. Let me get into some detail.

Exterior:
The Sasquatch Bronco is LARGE. This vehicle is much larger, taller and impressive than I was expecting. I had not seen a SAS in person - closest thing was a Big Bend with larger tires - not the same thing. The SAS Bronco is big, tall, imposing. In short, it's awesome. Climbing in and out takes some work - especially for kids - but they'll get over it. My kids are in love with this thing, too.

Soft Top:
I have not dropped the top yet - waiting on some warmth. The noise level is not great...if I can be honest. I've read elsewhere that folks have likened it to the sound if a window is partially open and I think this is accurate. How will this go on a long trip remains to be seen - BUT - I do realize what this vehicle is and this noise level concern is something that I will easily trade off for the awesomeness of the convertible option.

2.3L + 7-speed:
This combo is where it's at! The power definitely comes on higher that we may want but it's just fine - because you are in charge with the manual! Once the turbo spools, you really feel it! And this is normal mode - I have not ForScanned in Sport yet - but that's coming. The engine pulls nicely and is super smooth throughout. Mileage seems good thus far - no real data yet but I'll know more in the next couple of weeks. The shifter feels perfect. It's the right combo of throw length and 'clickety-click' to feel super reliable and dependable. No miss-shifts yet. I am investigating whether we can swap in an aftermarket shift knob - but it isn't straightforward as the knob uses a set screw - not standard knob threading - so we'll see. But either way, it's a joy to drive and rowing your gears is THE SINGLE BEST THING ABOUT THIS VEHICLE - PERIOD!! I expect things to be even better with Sport mode - which is difficult to imagine!

Interior:
The interior quality/look and feel of the Big Bend I drove months earlier seems really cheap and lower-end - or at least that's what I remember. The interior quality in my Bronco is an entirely different experience. Maybe it's the new leather smell - I don't know - but the material quality, the seat support, the ergo of all controls, etc - it's all really great. I will say that the interior storage is limited and going to need some getting used to but overall the interior experience is far better than what I was expecting. Their is a fair degree of lower-quality plastics but even those are not terrible. The good part is that all of the high-traffic areas are nice: steering wheel is great, seat material leather is awesome, buttons are all soft-touch, knobs all have nice, solid heft and clicking detents (I'm a stickler for switches and knobs feeling like tools, not toys). Rear seat room is not super awesome - but coming from the full-size Denali, I must come around here. Further, rear cargo is tighter of course - I've already spent the day struggling with how I will be getting all of my kids' baseball team gear loaded and functional. Another bugaboo that I think we cause consternation: loading gear into the rear with the tailgate open: You can not (easily) prop up the rear of the soft top with the gate open since the prop rod needs to rest on the tailgate. So you are forced to slide everything UNDER the soft top and it is very limiting and I can already see myself getting pissed doing this. Also, raising the soft top back looks to cause serious deflection and warping of the side vinyl windows and I suspect doing it many times will cause the wrinkly windows to get even worse...not good.

Off-road:
None yet - but this review is forthcoming.

I'm certain I'm forgetting many things - but this is the core info. In short, this thing is amazing and has rekindled my joy of driving. That's not hyperbole. I and SEEKING reasons to go out and drive it. After years of not driving a true enthusiast vehicle, I feel back at home in a vehicle that wants to be driven by a real driver - not just someone looking for basic transportation. Yes, this Bronco is not cheap - I do not look forward to the large payment for several years - but I have ZERO qualms or buyers remorse - quite the opposite actually.

So, there it is. Definitely hit me with any questions. I'll talk to whomever about it or crawl under it for pics or whatever you want.

I'll close with this nugget from earlier today leaving my daughter's basketball game:
A family was walking out as we rolled by in the Bronco.
The wife said, "Hey there's one of those new Broncos! That looks different that Suzy's, though."
The husband says while looking at me: "That's one of the real Broncos. Suzy has one of those weeny Bronco Sports."
I spoke no words to the dad as I tipped my ballcap. Enough said.

Other Notes:
  • As expected, I have a rear sway bar
  • Pics below are pretty much trash but you get the idea.
  • I have matte black hockey stripes to add this week - Thanks to BSCHURR on this forum
  • Satin Chrome Bronco script - from BroncoDepot - to install as well

66509770124__4C16FE89-C01E-403B-8ADF-9D4F8CDEA8B5.jpg

IMG_2013.jpg
IMG_2011.jpg
IMG_2017.jpg
66509767496__4C4D9FE9-5D3E-426E-8F0F-26BECD696CB6.jpg

IMG_2017.jpg
Told it like it is. Created a paper trail of agreements. Can't preach it enough to those who have verbal promised agreements or did not read the fine print or ask questions on this site.
Sponsored

JeepersCreepers

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey folks -

So, I'll start by saying that, like many of you, I've been playing this game of guessing, hoping, regretting,, lying to myself, and at times, wanting to just bail out. I didn't bail out and I'm glad I didn't.

Some back story:
I was a hour-one reservation and had a 2021 WT reserved initially. After learning that manual trans SAS was not available until '22, I went on hold and then ordered once the '22 banks opened. I am at a small/mid-sized dealer in a smaller city in Orange County, CA - and I feel like this helped my timing as I am constantly hear that folks going with the mega dealers are trapped in a black box of allocations and waiting without any communications. My experience at Fairway Ford in Placentia was not this. My rez was handed over to their fleet manager, Trina Mayer and she crushed it! ZERO nonsense, ZERO horseshit fees, ZERO nitrogen tires. ZERO. I made sure to get an email that said they will not charge ADM on reservations and her word was sound. I paid sticker. Trina even got me the 220,000 FordPass Points without my chasing her around on it.

My deal was apparently so rare in that it lacked the now normal dealer abuse fees that the gal handling my auto loan at my credit union couldn't believe how clean the deal was...she hadn't seen ANY new car paper that wasn't burdened with some level of fuckery in months. This was awesome to hear and is a testament to Trina and Fairway Ford.

Now...with respect to what you want to know about....the Blazer....oooops, I mean the Bronco. (Don't get me started on that sad Blazer...I am a life-long Chevy guy and after I saw what they did to the new Blazer I can no longer take that company seriously. They took an iconic, cornerstone line and turned it into a forgettable, sad appliance vehicle like any of the other 100 fake off-road crossovers littering the landscape. Just pathetic.)

My Bronco is:
2022 Badlands
Carbon Grey
Sasquatch
7-spd/2.3
LUX
Leather
Soft top

For me, manual trans was 100% mandatory. If it was not offered, I would not be typing this right now. I will admit that I was concerned about the 2.3L, however. I am coming from a Yukon Denali and it's got a big V8 and tons of torque. But, my personal math goes like this: the enjoyment differential of a manual over an auto is FAR GREATER than the enjoyment differential of the 2.7 over the 2.3. And it's not close, honestly. Do I wish the 7spd was available with the 2.7?....yes, of course. But here we are.

For anyone who's driven the 2.3 auto and makes the claim that it feels weak and leaves you wanting more, I can not disagree. I drove a stripped down Big Bend 2.3 auto several months ago and I was not left with a great feeling....it was fine...but not great. I am here to tell you that the 7spd CHANGES THIS VEHICLE ENTIRELY. It's that good. Let me get into some detail.

Exterior:
The Sasquatch Bronco is LARGE. This vehicle is much larger, taller and impressive than I was expecting. I had not seen a SAS in person - closest thing was a Big Bend with larger tires - not the same thing. The SAS Bronco is big, tall, imposing. In short, it's awesome. Climbing in and out takes some work - especially for kids - but they'll get over it. My kids are in love with this thing, too.

Soft Top:
I have not dropped the top yet - waiting on some warmth. The noise level is not great...if I can be honest. I've read elsewhere that folks have likened it to the sound if a window is partially open and I think this is accurate. How will this go on a long trip remains to be seen - BUT - I do realize what this vehicle is and this noise level concern is something that I will easily trade off for the awesomeness of the convertible option.

2.3L + 7-speed:
This combo is where it's at! The power definitely comes on higher that we may want but it's just fine - because you are in charge with the manual! Once the turbo spools, you really feel it! And this is normal mode - I have not ForScanned in Sport yet - but that's coming. The engine pulls nicely and is super smooth throughout. Mileage seems good thus far - no real data yet but I'll know more in the next couple of weeks. The shifter feels perfect. It's the right combo of throw length and 'clickety-click' to feel super reliable and dependable. No miss-shifts yet. I am investigating whether we can swap in an aftermarket shift knob - but it isn't straightforward as the knob uses a set screw - not standard knob threading - so we'll see. But either way, it's a joy to drive and rowing your gears is THE SINGLE BEST THING ABOUT THIS VEHICLE - PERIOD!! I expect things to be even better with Sport mode - which is difficult to imagine!

Interior:
The interior quality/look and feel of the Big Bend I drove months earlier seems really cheap and lower-end - or at least that's what I remember. The interior quality in my Bronco is an entirely different experience. Maybe it's the new leather smell - I don't know - but the material quality, the seat support, the ergo of all controls, etc - it's all really great. I will say that the interior storage is limited and going to need some getting used to but overall the interior experience is far better than what I was expecting. Their is a fair degree of lower-quality plastics but even those are not terrible. The good part is that all of the high-traffic areas are nice: steering wheel is great, seat material leather is awesome, buttons are all soft-touch, knobs all have nice, solid heft and clicking detents (I'm a stickler for switches and knobs feeling like tools, not toys). Rear seat room is not super awesome - but coming from the full-size Denali, I must come around here. Further, rear cargo is tighter of course - I've already spent the day struggling with how I will be getting all of my kids' baseball team gear loaded and functional. Another bugaboo that I think we cause consternation: loading gear into the rear with the tailgate open: You can not (easily) prop up the rear of the soft top with the gate open since the prop rod needs to rest on the tailgate. So you are forced to slide everything UNDER the soft top and it is very limiting and I can already see myself getting pissed doing this. Also, raising the soft top back looks to cause serious deflection and warping of the side vinyl windows and I suspect doing it many times will cause the wrinkly windows to get even worse...not good.

Off-road:
None yet - but this review is forthcoming.

I'm certain I'm forgetting many things - but this is the core info. In short, this thing is amazing and has rekindled my joy of driving. That's not hyperbole. I and SEEKING reasons to go out and drive it. After years of not driving a true enthusiast vehicle, I feel back at home in a vehicle that wants to be driven by a real driver - not just someone looking for basic transportation. Yes, this Bronco is not cheap - I do not look forward to the large payment for several years - but I have ZERO qualms or buyers remorse - quite the opposite actually.

So, there it is. Definitely hit me with any questions. I'll talk to whomever about it or crawl under it for pics or whatever you want.

I'll close with this nugget from earlier today leaving my daughter's basketball game:
A family was walking out as we rolled by in the Bronco.
The wife said, "Hey there's one of those new Broncos! That looks different that Suzy's, though."
The husband says while looking at me: "That's one of the real Broncos. Suzy has one of those weeny Bronco Sports."
I spoke no words to the dad as I tipped my ballcap. Enough said.

Other Notes:
  • As expected, I have a rear sway bar
  • Pics below are pretty much trash but you get the idea.
  • I have matte black hockey stripes to add this week - Thanks to BSCHURR on this forum
  • Satin Chrome Bronco script - from BroncoDepot - to install as well

66509770124__4C16FE89-C01E-403B-8ADF-9D4F8CDEA8B5.jpg

IMG_2013.jpg
IMG_2011.jpg
IMG_2017.jpg
66509767496__4C4D9FE9-5D3E-426E-8F0F-26BECD696CB6.jpg

IMG_2017.jpg
Hey, you stole my truck! Why is it in your garage? LOL. I have the exact same build, color, everything.

Let me know how the off-roading goes. I've gone out twice, once on flat dirt roads with some mud/ice holes, another time on a gnarlier power-line trail and in the latter case the 4WD became "temporarily disabled" by the on-board computers. Not a great experience, Bronco was fine after driving around on flat ground a bit, but I'd have been stranded if I didn't have help.

JeepersCreepers

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, you stole my truck! Why is it in your garage? LOL. I have the exact same build, color, everything.

Let me know how the off-roading goes. I've gone out twice, once on flat dirt roads with some mud/ice holes, another time on a gnarlier power-line trail and in the latter case the 4WD became "temporarily disabled" by the on-board computers. Not a great experience, Bronco was fine after driving around on flat ground a bit, but I'd have been stranded if I didn't have help.
Oops. My mistake. I completely missed that you have the 2.3L/7 speed. I have the 2.7L.

OP
OP
heynow14

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Holy smokes...that's not awesome. I hope it's all good now...that's the first of heard of that 'disabled' situation...

Bonz50

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F150 S-Crew
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

wow, that's uh.... weird to say the least.

Sponsored

BTEC

First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Happy you got your Big Bronco! Now enjoy and thanks for the post.

351W-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1969 Bronco, 2001 Excursion (7.3L)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well congratulations, you now have me rethinking my plan of getting the 2.7L, because I assumed the 2.3L would drive gutless. I am a HUGE fan of manual transmissions but an MT is so hard to find that I only have one vehicle with an MT. That vehicle happens to be a '69 Bronco with a 351W and a ZF 5 speed though, so that satisfies my need to row the gears, at least for now.

Time to build and price my ideal 2.3L now....

Herb

SVT-BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 F150, 14 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well congratulations, you now have me rethinking my plan of getting the 2.7L, because I assumed the 2.3L would drive gutless. I am a HUGE fan of manual transmissions but an MT is so hard to find that I only have one vehicle with an MT. That vehicle happens to be a '69 Bronco with a 351W and a ZF 5 speed though, so that satisfies my need to row the gears, at least for now.

Time to build and price my ideal 2.3L now....

Herb
Im pretty sure you wont be disappointed with the manual setup!

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love manuals and initially was excited that I could get a Bronco with a manual. But I wanted Sas and it was not offered with a manual initially. And I was worried about power to weight- the vehicle being too heavy for the 2.3. And also the gearing- was worried that I would not get off the line fast enough- shifting at like 15 MPH to second, etc. where I would practically get run over by the person behind me. Been there done that. So I opted for the 2.7 with Sas and 2 door. And base too so I keep the weight down. Even with the 2.7 and base 2 door I am still worried that it won't keep up with traffic. I guess I will see- hopefully towards 3rd quarter of this year.....
I’m with you and so are they👎

Although the four-pot emits a less-than-invigorating thrum and is easier to catch off boost, particularly with the manual, it only gives up 30 horses to the V-6.
CAR and DRIVER

Both engines provide adequate response and low-end torque once geared down in four-low, but the 2.3-liter needs time for the turbo to wind up in daily driving.
HAGERTY

The rest of the transmission's gearing is excessively tall, and we had to change gears later than we normally would lest low revs magnify whatever turbo lag the 2.3-liter engine exhibits. As we charged up the steep inclines that give Texas Hill Country its name, we found we often had to downshift to fifth or fourth to maintain our mile-a-minute pace.
MOTORTREND

The clutch is somewhat vague, which combined with the 2.3's less-predictable throttle tuning made for a rather disappointing experience.
motor1

The 2.3-liter turbo-four seems to have enough grunt on paper, but it felt a bit sluggish in spots, especially when climbing a grade. I found myself downshifting more than I expected to, and it wasn’t until I hit some open highway late in the drive that I found myself using fifth and sixth gears. I wonder how the four-cylinder can handle the extra weight of the four-door – and how it works in concert with the 10-speed, regardless of door count.
The Truth About Cars

The 2.3-liter turbocharged engine definitely needs boost to have any amount of low-end torque. Starting off in first gear, I found myself lugging the engine a bit as the motor began building boost, taking a moment to accelerate out of the hole.
jalopnik

I went with the Bronco my id would want: a loaded, red, two-door Badlands trim model with a seven-speed manual transmission (only available with the smaller but still capable 2.3-liter inline-four engine). It was not the ideal choice for Austin, which was much hillier than I anticipated
GEAR PATROL

1643835187591.gif

OP
OP
heynow14

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m with you and so are they👎

Although the four-pot emits a less-than-invigorating thrum and is easier to catch off boost, particularly with the manual, it only gives up 30 horses to the V-6.
CAR and DRIVER

Both engines provide adequate response and low-end torque once geared down in four-low, but the 2.3-liter needs time for the turbo to wind up in daily driving.
HAGERTY

The rest of the transmission's gearing is excessively tall, and we had to change gears later than we normally would lest low revs magnify whatever turbo lag the 2.3-liter engine exhibits. As we charged up the steep inclines that give Texas Hill Country its name, we found we often had to downshift to fifth or fourth to maintain our mile-a-minute pace.
MOTORTREND

The clutch is somewhat vague, which combined with the 2.3's less-predictable throttle tuning made for a rather disappointing experience.
motor1

The 2.3-liter turbo-four seems to have enough grunt on paper, but it felt a bit sluggish in spots, especially when climbing a grade. I found myself downshifting more than I expected to, and it wasn’t until I hit some open highway late in the drive that I found myself using fifth and sixth gears. I wonder how the four-cylinder can handle the extra weight of the four-door – and how it works in concert with the 10-speed, regardless of door count.
The Truth About Cars

The 2.3-liter turbocharged engine definitely needs boost to have any amount of low-end torque. Starting off in first gear, I found myself lugging the engine a bit as the motor began building boost, taking a moment to accelerate out of the hole.
jalopnik

I went with the Bronco my id would want: a loaded, red, two-door Badlands trim model with a seven-speed manual transmission (only available with the smaller but still capable 2.3-liter inline-four engine). It was not the ideal choice for Austin, which was much hillier than I anticipated
GEAR PATROL

1643835187591.gif
All valid points from these reviewers but I’ll go with mine: 10spd auto is a slushbox. Pair it with a blown V-12 for all I care…I’m still out. If I hear another exhaust clip of a 10spd auto and it’s sad, sloppy, sorry shifting I’ll lose my mind. Anti-performance. And it costs $3k more. Negative.

is 2.3 a powerhouse? No. After FPP tune will it rock with 7-spd? Damn straight it will.

#savethemanuals

Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

All valid points from these reviewers but I’ll go with mine: 10spd auto is a slushbox. Pair it with a blown V-12 for all I care…I’m still out. If I hear another exhaust clip of a 10spd auto and it’s sad, sloppy, sorry shifting I’ll lose my mind. Anti-performance. And it costs $3k more. Negative.

is 2.3 a powerhouse? No. After FPP tune will it rock with 7-spd? Damn straight it will.

#savethemanuals
Some of them are dubious though. An I4 turbo lacks low-end power? It needs the turbo to spool to really feel power? It doesn't sound like a V8? They had to downshift to keep going very fast on a steep hill? They didn't shift into 5th until they were on open highway?

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

#savethemanuals
If you must shift it’s the only way to go. I’m not saying it’s bad but a person just has to be realistic about it. The other issue with the 2.3’s is the vacuum assist brakes that are a carryover from the Ranger. Long documented stopping distances, mushy pedal, no one pedal drive and no trail turn assist.
It just boils down to what your needs, wants and expectations are. Bronco on đź‘Ť

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you must shift it’s the only way to go. I’m not saying it’s bad but a person just has to be realistic about it. The other issue with the 2.3’s is the vacuum assist brakes that are a carryover from the Ranger. Long documented stopping distances, mushy pedal, no one pedal drive and no trail turn assist.
It just boils down to what your needs, wants and expectations are. Bronco on đź‘Ť
I test drove 2.3 manual. Brakes were a bit mushy. I also test drove two 2.3 autos. Both had even mushier brakes. The 2.7 has electric brake boost. Has anybody driven both 2.3 and 2.7 auto? Any comments on braking for the 2.7?

OP
OP
heynow14

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I test drove 2.3 manual. Brakes were a bit mushy. I also test drove two 2.3 autos. Both had even mushier brakes. The 2.7 has electric brake boost. Has anybody driven both 2.3 and 2.7 auto? Any comments on braking for the 2.7?
I’ve noticed some mush in brakes at times but nothing crazy. If I feel it, I’ll lift my foot fully and then go again and it’s back to normal. No biggie here.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’ve noticed some mush in brakes at times but nothing crazy. If I feel it, I’ll lift my foot fully and then go again and it’s back to normal. No biggie here.
That's the 2.7?
Sponsored