James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HJ45, URJ200, W463
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have no previous dealings with any of the Ford dealers, however Park Cities Ford was selected in my reservation, and they reached out first thing the next morning to congratulate me on the reservation. They seem very excited about the new Bronco, no mention of ADM, but we didn't get deep into things.
I also had Park Cities aligned to my reservation. Same experience you mentioned and my POC was Justin Odle. Email, call and texts were appropriate, prompt and courteous. Looks good so far.
Sponsored

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone dealt with Holiday Ford in Whitesboro, north of Stanley Ford in Pilot Point, they are another "small town" dealer so I wonder if they are willing to do a great deal?

Holiday Ford in Whitesboro
https://www.buyholidayford.net/Bronco-2021.html
I have no first hand experience here, but my dad has purchased his last two trucks from Holiday. He has been pleased with their willingness to accommodate, and he is a very abrasive person lol. I will be contacting them in the near future asking about adm and doc fees.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think we all need to band together. Find 2 or 3 dealerships that are central to most of us and see if we can negotiate a block deal. I would think if we had a group of 10 committed buyers we could easily negotiate an X-Plan (or better?) deal for all of us. The $1000 off invoice from Granger is nice, but that gets eaten up pretty quick in shipping or road trip costs. Thoughts?

And for the record, I have never had a bad experience with Grapevine, just what I have heard. Thus far they have been prompt in their reply's and forthcoming with info. If they want to play ball I say play ball.

Last edited:

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think we all need to band together. Find 2 or 3 dealerships that are central to most of us and see if we can negotiate a block deal. I would think if we had a group of 10 committed buyers we could easily negotiate an X-Plan (or better?) deal for all of us. The $1000 off invoice from Granger is nice, but that gets eaten up pretty quick in shipping or road trip costs. Thoughts?

And for the record, I have never had a bad experience with Grapevine, just what I have heard. Thus far they have been prompt in their reply's and forthcoming with info. If they want to play ball I say play ball.
Count me in

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in

Sponsored

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

I’m with Five Star at the moment as well.
I did get on the phone and was told they are “thinking of doing MSRP”. Well that’s not as good as “doing MSRP”.
I emailed stating it was important that it’s at MSRP, just got a response saying they’ll pass my concern on to their manager.

Down to leave for a dealership with integrity and band together. But would switching dealerships cause us to lose our place in line for a Bronco?

tcspa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I reserved a 2 - door Wildtrak with Autonation Ford Frisco ...no mention of x-plan (will not apply to me so did not ask) but stated price would be sticker price when I asked about any additional fees other than DD. I received an immediate email from dealership then direct from sales rep. Through several emails answered some questions regarding the Bronco as well as next gen Raptor.

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Grapevine Ford said they are doing MSRP with no ADM. I'll ask about X plan.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cross posted in the switching dealership thread:

I just spoke to customer relations and was told that you will not you lose your place in line if you switch dealers. I was told to hold on to the reservation and I would be able to switch when it was time to order.

I recommend somebody else call and ask the same question to confirm.

edit. an out of state dealer who frequents the forum PM'd me and confirmed that we will not lose our place in line

Last edited:

RubyRuin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My work colleague ordered a 2019 Ranger last year and had a really bad experience with AutoNation Ford Frisco, so I am looking to switch as well if we can find a more reliable dealer.

Sponsored

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My work colleague ordered a 2019 Ranger last year and had a really bad experience with AutoNation Ford Frisco, so I am looking to switch as well if we can find a more reliable dealer.
I bought a used gt500 from them about 5 years ago and it was the worst dealer experience I’ve had. I had been emailing an internet sales rep back a forth about numbers and was told we were close to a deal and to come up there. Got there at an agreed time and he had gone home for the day, so no one had a clue I was coming up there or what we had discussed. Of course the negotiating had to start over. Took over and hour to get to a difference of $500 where I wanted to be, so I decided to walk. The sales manager got frustrated, slid the paper work at me across the table aggressively falling on the floor and said, “ it’s only $500 man”, then stormed off. Long story short, I left while yelling obscenities on my way out. The next day they gave me the deal I wanted, and he was nice as could be. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was fired by now though. Apparently I’m not the only one he’s had a confrontation with as said by the finance lady. He was quote,” a huge asshole.” Lol

IXFE

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My "First Edition" reservation was auto routed to 5 Star, which is weird because there are other dealers closer to me (who I have bought cars from). The Bronco reservation tool didn't give me an option of any other dealer in the area. But whatever, I was in such a rush to get the reservation through, as it had crashed so many times that night, that I just let it go.

Now I'm kind of freaking out because I'm seeing other dealers (i.e Bob Tomes where I bought and service my '19 F250 as well as service my '18 GT350) advertising no ADM. But I haven't seen 5 Star say that yet. I'm super scared they're gonna try to stick me with a huge ADM because it's a "First Edition" when in reality, I don't even care about FE. I just wanted a loaded Bronco!

What's worse, I'm hearing speculation that if your reservation is for a FE, you cannot switch dealers. Since I refuse to pay ADM, and I can't change dealers, I fear this means I won't be getting a Bronco.

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My "First Edition" reservation was auto routed to 5 Star, which is weird because there are other dealers closer to me (who I have bought cars from). The Bronco reservation tool didn't give me an option of any other dealer in the area. But whatever, I was in such a rush to get the reservation through, as it had crashed so many times that night, that I just let it go.

Now I'm kind of freaking out because I'm seeing other dealers (i.e Bob Tomes where I bought and service my '19 F250 as well as service my '18 GT350) advertising no ADM. But I haven't seen 5 Star say that yet. I'm super scared they're gonna try to stick me with a huge ADM because it's a "First Edition" when in reality, I don't even care about FE. I just wanted a loaded Bronco!

What's worse, I'm hearing speculation that if your reservation is for a FE, you cannot switch dealers. Since I refuse to pay ADM, and I can't change dealers, I fear this means I won't be getting a Bronco.
Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but from what I understand, you can still change dealers if you reserved the FE, just can’t change from the FE to another trim.

RubyRuin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought a used gt500 from them about 5 years ago and it was the worst dealer experience I’ve had. I had been emailing an internet sales rep back a forth about numbers and was told we were close to a deal and to come up there. Got there at an agreed time and he had gone home for the day, so no one had a clue I was coming up there or what we had discussed. Of course the negotiating had to start over. Took over and hour to get to a difference of $500 where I wanted to be, so I decided to walk. The sales manager got frustrated, slid the paper work at me across the table aggressively falling on the floor and said, “ it’s only $500 man”, then stormed off. Long story short, I left while yelling obscenities on my way out. The next day they gave me the deal I wanted, and he was nice as could be. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was fired by now though. Apparently I’m not the only one he’s had a confrontation with as said by the finance lady. He was quote,” a huge asshole.” Lol
That's fair, I attempted to walked out on a deal before because the dealer tacked on $350 for 3M door edge guards that was not advertised on the vehicle's window sticker online. I told them I'm not paying for dealer installed options that wasn't advertised; I'm paying for exactly what they advertised. They caved in on that stance when I almost got in my car to leave.

I hate it when sales guys try to pitch that whole "It's only $$$$ man" statement. So if it's such an insignificant amount, then 'just' take off that amount. What, you 'just' can't? Well, I guess it wasn't 'only $$$$' now, was it?

rwuensche

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve never worked with 5 Star in Carrollton but they’re a company partner with my place of employment. Had to initiate contact and haven’t gotten any follow up emails or anything of the sort. I was guaranteed I can use X-Plan but didn’t ask about MSRP.
Sponsored