thors1hammer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus, F150,Transit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can't reveal, don't want to ruin someone's livelihood for being kind and taking pity on this ridiculous situation. But can tell you my VIN was looked up and verified to require it. Plus I have a "Bilstein Shock Hold" which my source didn't know what that meant. So I have that going for me as well.
Interesting. Keep us informed as thats the first ive heard of this. Im told my order has a "commodity restraint" in the notes and thats it. Got 5 different date updates on my modules so they've been poking around in mine plenty it looks like. But if its an actual part shortage, its probably the freakin floor mats i ordered with my luck...
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can't reveal, don't want to ruin someone's livelihood for being kind and taking pity on this ridiculous situation. But can tell you my VIN was looked up and verified to require it. Plus I have a "Bilstein Shock Hold" which my source didn't know what that meant. So I have that going for me as well.
Well, I should have some BL Bilstein shocks officially ordered Monday, we'll see whether your hold clears before I get them delivered. Of course, the shocks I ordered are for the 2 door (don't know if the 4 door Badlands shocks are different). Worst part of the whole situation is that I am quite sure that no matter what, my shocks and springs will arrive before my Bronco!

I have asked around and seriously, no one can tell me what it's on hold for. No answers. It was just one telephone support circle jerk after another.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What was your blend date And build? Trying to see if mine is similar and may also have ‘Bilstein hold‘ and the active shutter re do.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting. Keep us informed as thats the first ive heard of this. Im told my order has a "commodity restraint" in the notes and thats it. Got 5 different date updates on my modules so they've been poking around in mine plenty it looks like. But if its an actual part shortage, its probably the freakin floor mats i ordered with my luck...
Yeah, I promised to keep quiet but I'm only human I guess.

Reactions: Axe

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The link to update the tracker doesn't seem to be working. So...

Please update me to "Delivered" (10/29, one day earlier than Ford's estimated 10/30 to 11/5 window)! My 2 door Black Diamond was delivered today to Young Ford in Morgan Utah. I'll be picking it up Monday--unless they accept my small bribe and get it ready to pick up tomorrow. My condolences to those of you still waiting (sincerely).

I also want to include a shout out to Young Ford. They've been awesome throughout this whole process, and held to their word for MSRP pricing without surprise add-ons or ADM.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What was your blend date And build? Trying to see if mine is similar and may also have ‘Bilstein hold‘ and the active shutter re do.
Likely the same shocks.... as for the hold, who knows.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Likely the same shocks.... as for the hold, who knows.
Yeah but I’m seeing like a zillion Sas Broncos from my build week and build day going out so Why is mine held? Is there batch of bad Bilsteins? Why haven’t we heard that yet?

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

8/5 blend. Still "In Production" so no built date.

My theory is that this internal bulletin was issued near the 7/19 (possibly earlier) build week regardless of top, and if you were held, then they are holding you to fix it. And the messed up part is I think they are actually FIFO-ing this regardless of top situation, which is why my soft top is getting lumped into the MIC replacements.

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Delivered last week, picked up today. 😁
She's a beauty, 2 door Rapid Red, Basesquatch
25 miles on it...
The dealer said they were hoping people would cancel their orders so they could mark up. But there was no markup for me.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Delivered last week, picked up today. 😁
She's a beauty, 2 door Rapid Red, Basesquatch
25 miles on it...
The dealer said they were hoping people would cancel their orders so they could mark up. But there was no markup for me.
Dealer - Hoping people will cancel.... So that they can take advantage of people??? MMMkay... well not sure how to feel about that, because they did the right thing with you, but still harbor that inner desire to rip someone off...

Sponsored

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It has to be the active grille shutter rewire. I'm convinced 100%. They are burying it with the MIC fiasco. It's a bumper off rework. And it's happening all evening long after second shifts.

Edit: I believe it was incorporated into the line mid-August, which is why you see late August builds and after rolling right out the door.
This is the first Ive heard of AGS issues?!

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the first Ive heard of AGS issues?!
I've kept my mouth shut for a too long a time because I don't want anyone else in Stig's position. Certainly not of my accord. And most importantly because they were a sympathetic human being.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've kept my mouth shut for a too long a time because I don't want anyone else in Stig's position. Certainly not of my accord. And most importantly because they were a sympathetic human being.
I have heard about that from open sources, so whoever leaked it you doesn't have to worry, I have known about this for months.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I emailed my dealership earlier today - asking if they could provide me with a railcar number so I can track my Bronco. He replied with; "The railcar hit the yard yesterday. It could be here anytime in the next 3 days". So, my ETA for delivery is 11/13 to the 19th and left MAP on 10/17. Could it have really gotten to Vegas that fast? Also, I need to lookup the location of this railyard. I don't think its here in Vegas.
Sponsored