Sponsored

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

we are like the ugly people... nobody wants to look at us... so they try to hide us
yup, it really makes me want to take my fleet orders elsewhere
Day 122 tomorrow. I’m really starting to feel as though there has to be something going on.
agree...that's why Monday will be interesting if Ford hasn't cleared the "top replaced in oct" batch it's time to raise some hell. It's only one car but we were going to order a MachE but now the wife has approved a Model X or S plaid....I'm a Ford guy through an through but this FIFO, MIC, bad valves etc is out of control. I can order a Tesla today and know exactly when it will deliver the same day.
Sponsored

thors1hammer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus, F150,Transit
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm sure I'm not alone but I have experienced all 7 stages of grief since this all began on July 13th, 2020. And to help, I decided to write down a short letter that I hope someone will deliver to my Bronco that is still stuck somewhere at the plant.

Hello there. I know we haven't met yet but I would like to let you know that I am very excited to meet you and we have been very anxiously awaiting your arrival. There are so many plans for us to travel and get to know each other! During the wait, I have prepared for you a fine garage. Climate controlled with windows all around for you to enjoy the views while you stay inside out of the weather. That is of course, if you'd like. Now Its also got heated water for baths, tools for keeping you maintained and most of all I really hope you like dogs as there are a couple that will be travel companions and keep you company in the rare occasion that I am away. Don't worry though, they will be in their own kennel runs so you will have your own space and you can keep your tires dry.

Now please forgive my forwardness but I have heard a great story or two that you have been left outside near a large pile of dirt. Cold, dark, and neglected. Locked away behind a fence, probably thinking you'd never get to travel the world and I want you to know I will never let that happen to you again.

It was going to be a surprise, but I just cant keep it a secret any longer. The developers near by have been working very hard on a gift to make it easier for you to adjust to your new surroundings. It is with great excitement that I can announce that you're going to have your very own Dirt Mountain here! It started off small, close to what you are used to there. But they decided that they will keep working on it and I must say, I am impressed with their dedication! I have attached a picture in hopes that it will bring you here in great haste.
Safe travels my friend.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 20211029_130812

RunninRiot

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yup, it really makes me want to take my fleet orders elsewhere

agree...that's why Monday will be interesting if Ford hasn't cleared the "top replaced in oct" batch it's time to raise some hell. It's only one car but we were going to order a MachE but now the wife has approved a Model X or S plaid....I'm a Ford guy through an through but this FIFO, MIC, bad valves etc is out of control. I can order a Tesla today and know exactly when it will deliver the same day.
Agree. F all this. I'm a 7/2 blend with zero updates to anything since 7/12. Come Monday I'll be posting, calling, emailing, and generally raising hell. This is last straw for me. Up until this point when people ask what is going on and why I don't have my truck from 4 months ago I have kept quiet. Come Monday everyone is getting the full story. This launch has been text book of how you ruin a company.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure I'm not alone but I have experienced all 7 stages of grief since this all began on July 13th, 2020. And to help, I decided to write down a short letter that I hope someone will deliver to my Bronco that is still stuck somewhere at the plant.

Hello there. I know we haven't met yet but I would like to let you know that I am very excited to meet you and we have been very anxiously awaiting your arrival. There are so many plans for us to travel and get to know each other! During the wait, I have prepared for you a fine garage. Climate controlled with windows all around for you to enjoy the views while you stay inside out of the weather. That is of course, if you'd like. Now Its also got heated water for baths, tools for keeping you maintained and most of all I really hope you like dogs as there are a couple that will be travel companions and keep you company in the rare occasion that I am away. Don't worry though, they will be in their own kennel runs so you will have your own space and you can keep your tires dry.

Now please forgive my forwardness but I have heard a great story or two that you have been left outside near a large pile of dirt. Cold, dark, and neglected. Locked away behind a fence, probably thinking you'd never get to travel the world and I want you to know I will never let that happen to you again.

It was going to be a surprise, but I just cant keep it a secret any longer. The developers near by have been working very hard on a gift to make it easier for you to adjust to your new surroundings. It is with great excitement that I can announce that you're going to have your very own Dirt Mountain here! It started off small, close to what you are used to there. But they decided that they will keep working on it and I must say, I am impressed with their dedication! I have attached a picture in hopes that it will bring you here in great haste.
Safe travels my friend.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 20211029_130812
#epic!

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
SO.. My bronco had shipped out on 10/17. I tracked it through CSX and it made it to its destination railyard on 10/23.

Found it interesting when I checked the ETIS modules today and turns out some of them got updated on 10/23.

Do these update each time bronco is started up?

View attachment 196372
Mine shipped 10/17 too - Heading to Vegas. I stopped by the dealership last Saturday and they tracked it leaving Indiana on the 21st. I'm assuming I can get the rail car number from them?

Sponsored

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree. F all this. I'm a 7/2 blend with zero updates to anything since 7/12. Come Monday I'll be posting, calling, emailing, and generally raising hell. This is last straw for me. Up until this point when people ask what is going on and why I don't have my truck from 4 months ago I have kept quiet. Come Monday everyone is getting the full story. This launch has been text book of how you ruin a company.
100% agree, that's a whole other side of things...everyone asking "whereS you're bronco?", "thought you were getting a bronco?", "Ford cant even get a vehicle launch right!" Etc..I always defend but I'm about out of answers and ready to start asking questions, lots of them.

HANG IN THERE!

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
SO.. My bronco had shipped out on 10/17. I tracked it through CSX and it made it to its destination railyard on 10/23.

Found it interesting when I checked the ETIS modules today and turns out some of them got updated on 10/23.

Do these update each time bronco is started up?

View attachment 196372
Mine shipped 10/17 too - Heading to Vegas. I stopped by the dealership last Saturday and they tracked it leaving Indiana on the 21st. I'm assuming I can get the rail car number from them?

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to foolow up on this, I guess I signed myself up to receive email notifications for any time my dealer receives a delivery from United Road. Looks like they just delivered a Ranger this morning. Man, I wish my Bronco would have been on that truck.

Oh wow. I created an account to track my wife's Aviator based on your post. I just got my first receipt from UnitedRoad for that dealership. This is probably how the NSA or CIA feels reading our emails. My Bronco will be coming from Texas, I wish I could figure that tracking out. THANKS!!!!!

Sponsored

suzc4

Outer Banks
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover LR3; Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Safe travels my friend.
Great story! Your dirt mountain is so much nicer! Good luck, hope it gets to you soon.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 122 tomorrow. I’m really starting to feel as though there has to be something going on.
It has to be the active grille shutter rewire. I'm convinced 100%. They are burying it with the MIC fiasco. It's a bumper off rework. And it's happening all evening long after second shifts.

Edit: I believe it was incorporated into the line mid-August, which is why you see late August builds and after rolling right out the door.

Last edited:

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It has to be the active grille shutter rewire. I'm convinced 100%. They are burying it with the MIC fiasco. It's a bumper off rework. And it's happening all evening long after second shifts.
Source for that?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
100% agree, that's a whole other side of things...everyone asking "whereS you're bronco?", "thought you were getting a bronco?", "Ford cant even get a vehicle launch right!" Etc..I always defend but I'm about out of answers and ready to start asking questions, lots of them.

HANG IN THERE!
Ya, it's downright embarrassing. I have started telling people that it's been used so many times for a soup kitchen by "Dirty Mike" and the crew at Bronco Nation, it has become an addiction for them.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Source for that?
Can't reveal, don't want to ruin someone's livelihood for being kind and taking pity on this ridiculous situation. But can tell you my VIN was looked up and verified to require it. Plus I have a "Bilstein Shock Hold" which my source didn't know what that meant. So I have that going for me as well.
Sponsored