Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mine is getting pretty close to LA. Left Milford Utah this morning.
When did yours ship? Trying to guage trnsit time to LA.
Sponsored

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Inside man? No. Those avenues failed too. My honest suggestion- blasting multiple tweets daily to Ford Bronco people. Tagging them in a tweet doesn’t seem to have as much effect as does replying to one of theirs. Farley is useless- I doubt he even runs his Twitter. Probably a personal assistant. Try to be polite. I know it’s hard when we get frustrated. My first rounds were rather vicious and were ignored.
who would be the Bronco team, do they have their own Twitter?

Congrats on you're shipping!

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I bought Forza Horizon 5 for my PC just so I can “Drive” a Bronco early 😂

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Had to custom make cactus gray from scratch, think I nailed it.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Bronco 1
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Bronco 2
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Bronco 3

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, let's just ask @Ford Motor Company , at one point I know you were trying to be helpful. Perhaps you, too, have gotten discouraged. I had a case # and everything, not worth the electrons used to screen it......is there a dept we can call? I'm a 7/23 produced, with NO info since. Aug. builds are being released now, while I'm apparently in some sinkhole in the dirt where they can't find me. Who can we call? It's way past insanely ridiculous and hurtful.
I feel for you. I was a 7/21 blend and just released last week and it was agonizing. Now still waiting on shpiped email and that’s hard, checking every day but I’d be bonkers since 6/29. I would try to politely email mike Levine with vin at. [email protected] and also tweet him politely with vin. He should reply. Also, send @flip an private message with your vin and ask him to check your 2.7 engine build date, he may be able to tell you if you have an April built 2.7 and if you do, that could be the hold up. You could also search LinkedIn for Bronco marketing manager and Michigan assembly plant manager and email them or send them a LinkedIn message. I’d be trying everything to get some answers.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A lady on the Bronco line stated that mine was waiting on a chip for the 2.7. IDK if she was being honest or just telling me something. She sounded honest and sincere, noted that my file noted waiting a chip several times.
Would you like to know, ask her which chip? Because you can look it up in ETIS and also verify your Sync 4 version in the ford.com website.

99% chance that she lied to you, but to make sure pull your as built data and compare it another Bronco with the same options that has shipped.

You have to call them out on their bullshit. They will admit it if they believe that you have more data than they do. I have partaken in the support line circle jerk before (more than once).

If your PCM has a date under ETIS, you are not missing a "Chip" for your 2.7 engine, that's horseshit.

Last edited:

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel for you. I was a 7/21 blend and just released last week and it was agonizing. Now still waiting on shpiped email and that’s hard, checking every day but I’d be bonkers since 6/29. I would try to politely email mike Levine with vin at. [email protected] and also tweet him politely with vin. He should reply. Also, send @flip an private message with your vin and ask him to check your 2.7 engine build date, he may be able to tell you if you have an April built 2.7 and if you do, that could be the hold up. You could also search LinkedIn for Bronco marketing manager and Michigan assembly plant manager and email them or send them a LinkedIn message. I’d be trying everything to get some answers.
You made me hope again. Sent Mike an email. Will not be waiting with bated breath......

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/08 Update - An uptick in today's releases as we see 7 being released! This still puts us on tracker to have all Dirt Mountaineers with Built emails by the end of next week! Now I'm not going to publicly start a countdown, yet, but I'm definitely doing so in my head :love: 🤪 🍻 .

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636404762543

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Would you like to know, ask her which chip? Because you can look it up in ETIS and also verify your Sync 4 version in the ford.com website.

99% chance that she lied to you, but to make sure pull your as built data and compare it another Bronco with the same options that has shipped.

You have to call them out on their bullshit. They will admit it if they believe that you have more data than they do. I have partaken in the support line circle jerk before (more than once).

If your PCM has a date under ETIS, you are not missing a "Chip" for your 2.7 engine, that's horseshit.
The 1 and only time I got the nice helpful lady, I asked if there was any way that she could see WHY my build was so late being held. She said without hesitation that she didn’t know and that it said nothing. If it were from a chip, all other vehicles that have been held for chips notate that they need a chip. Now she didn’t specify if those vehicles were F series, Mavericks, or Broncos. But she said if it needed a chip, it said chip. All things considered though, too many reps probably still say chip when it doesn’t actually say chip.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This still puts us on tracker to have all Dirt Mountaineers with Built emails by the end of next week!
If I have a built email by the end of Saturday I'll definitely buy you a beer. I don't have any hope though.

*I'm going to do it anyway for all your efforts.

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

11/08 Update - An uptick in today's releases as we see 7 being released! This still puts us on tracker to have all Dirt Mountaineers with Built emails by the end of next week! Now I'm not going to publicly start a countdown, yet, but I'm definitely doing so in my head :love: 🤪 🍻 .

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636404762543

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
Glad to see at least one fellow 7/22 2 Door built!

Congrats @IXxMcCoyxXl
Sponsored