First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It finally made it 120 days after it was built, complete with authentic dried mud from Dirt Mountain.

FEBEB35A-C1F3-4779-BFF7-B7E2E8B163AA.jpeg
Congrats... My DirtMountain® Edition Bronco is so damn dirty everywhere you would think she was a working girl... LOL.

Here are some pictures anyway. 2 of how it looked last night and 6 from today.

20211120_123103.jpg

20211120_123049.jpg

20211120_123037.jpg

20211120_122519.jpg

20211120_122503.jpg

20211120_122454.jpg

20211119_175013.jpg

20211119_175033.jpg
Sponsored

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I know I’m reaching here, but I have to ask.

I occasionally try to activate my bronco in the Ford pass app and usually indicates it can’t connect in a matter of minutes. However, early last week I tried again and it’s still pending.

is this a good sign? If not, just lie to me.

336E628E-4C41-4711-AC55-955D42595A95.png

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Big Bend was delivered to Grangers this morning! Another Illinois peep (JDoc92) was on the same train/truck and delivered today as well! 18 days from shipment to Granger lot! Unfortunately, they haven't sent me a pic!! And I missed a phone call this morning from Anthony (Finance Dept), but I'm hoping to fly out, maybe Thanksgiving weekend!! Good luck to everyone!

mjbk12

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Big Bend was delivered to Grangers this morning! Another Illinois peep (JDoc92) was on the same train/truck and delivered today as well! 18 days from shipment to Granger lot! Unfortunately, they haven't sent me a pic!! And I missed a phone call this morning from Anthony (Finance Dept), but I'm hoping to fly out, maybe Thanksgiving weekend!! Good luck to everyone!
Great people at granger, easiest purchase ever, when I was there on Tuesday they had over 15 broncos on the lot. All waiting fur delivery. It's a great drive back to Illinois.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Great people at granger, easiest purchase ever, when I was there on Tuesday they had over 15 broncos on the lot. All waiting fur delivery. It's a great drive back to Illinois.
It’s good to hear that the experience was great! So I’m hoping to get it soon!

Sponsored

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow! She’s home! I cannot believe how awesome this truck is! I am so happy with my choices. I did not believe ‘worth the wait’ but damn, so happy she’s home.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1637449094397
Yeah "worth the wait" is a high bar to reach.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/20 Update - WOWZERS. Three June Blends were released today, and with a technicality so was a July blend!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1637454370439

Special Notes - We are now down to only two June blends left on Dirt Mountain (@NotYou & @Blaven ). You two hanging in there alright?

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

11/20 Update - WOWZERS. Three June Blends were released today, and with a technicality so was a July blend!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy

Special Notes - We are now down to only two June blends left on Dirt Mountain (@NotYou & @Blaven ). You two hanging in there alright?

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
I'd rather it take longer so I get it in the spring at this point.

NotYou

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll take mine tomorrow. Lol. But still no updates on my end.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy

Countdown # -

Doesn't that clear the June?
Sponsored