Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We finally got the "Built" email early this morning (our blend date was 8/6). No baby picture yet, but estimated delivery by 12/05. No update on the recall yet either, but it appears to have left dirt mountain. Finally.

1638184858199.png
Congradufreakinlations!!! :)

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Sponsored

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ChrisRain

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Bronco, 1969 Bronco, 2018 F-150 fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built 8/3. Left dirt mountain 11/12, arrived csx facility Baldwin FL 11/21, tomorrow will have make 10th day there. Dealer, bronco support have no clue when I will actually see Bronco. Email and trackers indicate I should have received between 11/22 and 11/28. Ford can’t even hit dates they set. Most frustrating process ever. Thought once it was built, had top fixed, got shipped the bs would stop but feels like whole process is cursed. Bronco has been less than 200 miles away for a week with no movement and nothing I can do about it.

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally. 2 weeks after delivery was able to pick my baby up today. Took a drive and found the mountain too. She's everything I hoped for. Tomorrow night at 1am starts the first road trip, 9.5hrs back to Maryland

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy
Two door Big Bend Antimatter blue, that's what I got. Mine should arrive mid December. Which engine did you get? I'm kicking myself for not getting modular bumper and roof rails now.

Sponsored

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Built 8/3. Left dirt mountain 11/12, arrived csx facility Baldwin FL 11/21, tomorrow will have make 10th day there. Dealer, bronco support have no clue when I will actually see Bronco. Email and trackers indicate I should have received between 11/22 and 11/28. Ford can’t even hit dates they set. Most frustrating process ever. Thought once it was built, had top fixed, got shipped the bs would stop but feels like whole process is cursed. Bronco has been less than 200 miles away for a week with no movement and nothing I can do about it.
Wow that is crazy frustrating. I'm sure I'll probably suffer the same shipping delay. I'm also in Florida. How did you know when it arrived at the CSX facility? Mine shipped 11/23 and I'd love to try and track it along the way.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/29 Update - (Sorry for missing yesterday's, there were Zero released again and I was bummed out and drank a bit too much from the beer fund lol). Today was better with FIVE Bronco's being released!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1638244200387

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Stangcrazy66

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SHO, 2001 Cobra, 2021 bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two door Big Bend Antimatter blue, that's what I got. Mine should arrive mid December. Which engine did you get? I'm kicking myself for not getting modular bumper and roof rails now.
Well, mines a badlands. Got the 2.3. I'm happy with my choice on that.

KareBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda CX-5, 2020 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to the tracker, my Badlands is on a car hauler headed to my dealership as of yesterday (my dealer told me it was coming by rail, but my window sticker said convoy, so I looked up my VIN on the transport's tracker). I did not receive an email saying it was shipped, nor have I received a "baby pic", but whatever at this point. As morbid as it sounds, I hope I should be able to drive my brother's ashes home in it on Friday.

Sponsored

ChrisRain

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Bronco, 1969 Bronco, 2018 F-150 fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow that is crazy frustrating. I'm sure I'll probably suffer the same shipping delay. I'm also in Florida. How did you know when it arrived at the CSX facility? Mine shipped 11/23 and I'd love to try and track it along the way.
The dealer has a system maybe called oasis where they can see key events.

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, mines a badlands. Got the 2.3. I'm happy with my choice on that.
Ah I'm trying to zoom in and read the sticker on the side and failed. After hearing of all the problems with the 2.7 I wish I got the 2.3 as well and I should have spent the extra money and got the Badlands too. I may reorder in a few years after they do a refresh or some improvements.

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine sat like that for a week too, in OKC (2 hrs away). This was the only point in the process that I actually felt like the dealer helped it along. When I called him, that was when I learned about United Road and soon after that, I saw movement. But maybe it was just coincidence.

Ioiwachief

First Edition
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
According to the tracker, my Badlands is on a car hauler headed to my dealership as of yesterday (my dealer told me it was coming by rail, but my window sticker said convoy, so I looked up my VIN on the transport's tracker). I did not receive an email saying it was shipped, nor have I received a "baby pic", but whatever at this point. As morbid as it sounds, I hope I should be able to drive my brother's ashes home in it on Friday.
Did you use the palsapp tracker?

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was shipped on 11/11. Been sitting in MA at one depot for 5 days. It is literally 40 miles from my dealer. Nothing can be done but wait. I have my loan and insurance done and waiting
Sponsored