First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Bronco, 1969 Bronco, 2018 F-150 fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built 8/3. Left dirt mountain 11/12, arrived csx facility Baldwin FL 11/21, tomorrow will have make 10th day there. Dealer, bronco support have no clue when I will actually see Bronco. Email and trackers indicate I should have received between 11/22 and 11/28. Ford can’t even hit dates they set. Most frustrating process ever. Thought once it was built, had top fixed, got shipped the bs would stop but feels like whole process is cursed. Bronco has been less than 200 miles away for a week with no movement and nothing I can do about it.
Update this AM with help of another bronco6g forum member who can help you with getting rail information from CSX, I have found out that Bronco moved via train from Baldwin FL to Tampa FL on morning of 11/25. Used CSX phone tracker to get this information, automated response a little hard to understand but I believe it indicates bronco will arrive at dealership 9:58am tomorrow by truck. Fingers crossed. Ford,for what we are paying for Destination and Delivery, should be trucking everything inside continental US.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** FC-BroncoBigBend-AssemblyLine
It’s about time! @CO-Bronco mark me down as built got the email this morning! Estimated deliver December 11-18. Anyone in central PA have a timing from built to delivery?!
That's EPIC news Drew! Congrats!

giphy.gif

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did you come from? I thought I was the only 7/23 left? Ah, 3 messages, I bet you're not on the tracker. Oh, @CO-Bronco here's another 7/23....I'm not alone.
Scott's been on it for a little while. At least there's someone to keep you company? :(

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/30 Update -One lone soul was released from Dirt Mountain today. This is starting to get super depressing seeing as we have only 13 days until MY22 start going down the line... Blah.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1638308443137

Countdown # -
giphy.gif
'

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Snakebite

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 F-250, '07 Edge, '94 Viper, '79 Bronco,'77F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 01F1A803-F5B6-41C8-BC9C-EF7667E385B6
I
I got my assembly line pic today too!!!

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didn’t get an assembly line pick, but instead got an email saying, “We had hoped to surprise every customer with a picture of their Bronco™ as it was exiting the assembly line, but unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances at the plant, yours was missed. We guess your Bronco™ was ready to hit the off-road and couldn't hold still for a photo.” Kind of corny but cool they acknowledged I wasn’t getting a pic instead of just ghosting me!

Sponsored

Snakebite

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 F-250, '07 Edge, '94 Viper, '79 Bronco,'77F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Didn’t get an assembly line pick, but instead got an email saying, “We had hoped to surprise every customer with a picture of their Bronco™ as it was exiting the assembly line, but unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances at the plant, yours was missed. We guess your Bronco™ was ready to hit the off-road and couldn't hold still for a photo.” Kind of corny but cool they acknowledged I wasn’t getting a pic instead of just ghosting me!
You got actual communication? Huh. So they can do it!

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Built 8/3. Left dirt mountain 11/12, arrived csx facility Baldwin FL 11/21, tomorrow will have make 10th day there. Dealer, bronco support have no clue when I will actually see Bronco. Email and trackers indicate I should have received between 11/22 and 11/28. Ford can’t even hit dates they set. Most frustrating process ever. Thought once it was built, had top fixed, got shipped the bs would stop but feels like whole process is cursed. Bronco has been less than 200 miles away for a week with no movement and nothing I can do about it.
Mine sat at Baldwin for a good 4-5 days before finally moving into Jax. With the Thanksgiving shutdown, that might be why yours is/was held up. The good news is that if yours is landing at Jax RH12, they are shipping them out fairly fast.

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How long after you got production email did you get your pic.
Mine took 11 days after my "built status" email. I was sure I wouldn't get one and was very surprised when I saw it today. Nothing like "proof of life" confirmation.
Sponsored