John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3, 2021 Area 51 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's now been 4 weeks since I received my "Built" email for a truck that rolled off the line on 7/22. Of course, that's the only update since all of the trackers still say "In production".

I reached out to the dealership to see if they knew anything...
"I can see that the Bronco was put into a "released" status on 7/22 and never left the plant. Now it shows in production with a "pending" update. I really can't see any information on the reason why it's delayed. If I get more information I'll let you know."

That's pretty much what I expected. I can't fault the dealer. Ford's not communicating with them either.

At the rate this is going, I'll be the only person with a 2021 that gets delivered in 20-MFing-25.
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's now been 4 weeks since I received my "Built" email for a truck that rolled off the line on 7/22. Of course, that's the only update since all of the trackers still say "In production".

I reached out to the dealership to see if they knew anything...
"I can see that the Bronco was put into a "released" status on 7/22 and never left the plant. Now it shows in production with a "pending" update. I really can't see any information on the reason why it's delayed. If I get more information I'll let you know."

That's pretty much what I expected. I can't fault the dealer. Ford's not communicating with them either.

At the rate this is going, I'll be the only person with a 2021 that gets delivered in 20-MFing-25.
And here I've been counting on my release date as the one that gets it out of Ford hands. Said to hear that release date doesn't necessarily mean released.

KareBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda CX-5, 2020 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

KareBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda CX-5, 2020 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@CO-Bronco , is there a tracker for Airbag Purgatory? My Badlands arrived at the dealer, but it has to stay in their lot until whenever Ford decides to authorize a full recall on the airbags. They can't repair it until Ford does that, and can't release it until they repair it. So out of Dirt Mountain for a quick romp down I-80 on a car hauler just to sit at a dealer's lot til God knows when.

Sponsored

Daiss21

Wildtrak
First Name
Darius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD-Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine got built on Saturday no shipped email yet. I did just notice the tracker changed on the estimated delivery from 12-15 to 12-6 though so hopefully thats a good sign.
Mines going backwards it was originally 11/29 then 12/2 now 12/5

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn’t get an assembly line pick, but instead got an email saying, “We had hoped to surprise every customer with a picture of their Bronco™ as it was exiting the assembly line, but unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances at the plant, yours was missed. We guess your Bronco™ was ready to hit the off-road and couldn't hold still for a photo.” Kind of corny but cool they acknowledged I wasn’t getting a pic instead of just ghosting me!
Does anyone here have the same Specs as @Bogeybekk?!?
Me being a 🇨🇦 we weren't qualified for these in the first place so @FloatingMoat was generous enough to send me a copy of his so I can print it off and hang in the garage.

"Nobody's gonna know".

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@CO-Bronco , is there a tracker for Airbag Purgatory? My Badlands arrived at the dealer, but it has to stay in their lot until whenever Ford decides to authorize a full recall on the airbags. They can't repair it until Ford does that, and can't release it until they repair it. So out of Dirt Mountain for a quick romp down I-80 on a car hauler just to sit at a dealer's lot til God knows when.
Sorry to hear you are on this list :(

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1638394217054

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/01 Update - Sorry gang. Another day of zero Bronco's being released from Dirt Mountain.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1638394301980

Countdown #
-
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have any trucking trackers in MA other then United road?
Sponsored