Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ford_Motor_Company Ford if you are listening, see page 1 and please contact the 9 remaining people "in production" (on this thread plus about 100 others from our calculation) about the specific status of their specific orders. Please personalize - they don't need another generic "We hope to be shipping all your Broncos as soon as possible." It could be the difference of earning a repeat customer, or not. There have been several people on this thread lately who have cancelled their orders (after waiting over 500 days) because they are so frustrated that Ford refuses to proactively provide personalized insights to people that have been stuck "in production" for 4+ months at Dirt Mountain. And when these would-be customers reach out to Ford, they have been ignored and/or dismissed with "call your dealer" (who also doesn't know anything) over and over again.

Rather than saying to Congrats to people who received their order, you'd gain a lot more brand loyalty by showing that you are trying to help customers that are not getting their orders when you last told them they would.

Please...?
This!!! Ordered at 1 a.m. on the launch night. Blend date 12/04/21 sticker now shows 12/14/21 on the lower edge. Not a peep from MAP about the truck. Got the useless, nameless, lip service email that basically says we don't actually care who you are or want to tell you anything of value.
I'm thinking I might just have to walk away from this company. Sad Sad company.
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Gillenh20

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Camaro, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

TBrock

Badlands
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram 1500; '20 GT350R Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I have the ticket open with the social media team on here, my dealer said he's talked with their sales manager, and I sent a tweet at Levine so hopefully I end up hearing something although I'm not super hopeful on hearing anything but "we'll check into it".
Following up on my ticket here. I sent them a message Friday to which they replied that someone from the New Vehicle Support Team would reach out in a few business days. It's been a week since my initial ticket to them and I haven't gotten any correspondence.

Also didn't get a response from @mrlevine when I sent him a tweet about the situation. I don't mind waiting so much as I'm frustrated that there seems to be no way for someone to get "eyes" on my vehicle to tell me the real status. Like, is it actually built? Shipped? is the tracker wrong? what gives. I'm assuming that of my 6/28 blend there's gotta be what 1 dozen remaining? how hard is it to actually provide feedback.

Gillenh20

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also, another day of nothing here. Are we down to 7 left i think?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Gillenh20

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks. All my dates are still old.
I think we went back up to 9 with an addition or 2. :(
Mine still say 9/15...I'm assuming thats the last time it was even touched and has been sitting since.

On a positive note, my dealer confirmed they will sell at MSRP without any markup, and my financing is ready to go.

Now just continue to wait forever...

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Following up on my ticket here. I sent them a message Friday to which they replied that someone from the New Vehicle Support Team would reach out in a few business days. It's been a week since my initial ticket to them and I haven't gotten any correspondence.

Also didn't get a response from @mrlevine when I sent him a tweet about the situation. I don't mind waiting so much as I'm frustrated that there seems to be no way for someone to get "eyes" on my vehicle to tell me the real status. Like, is it actually built? Shipped? is the tracker wrong? what gives. I'm assuming that of my 6/28 blend there's gotta be what 1 dozen remaining? how hard is it to actually provide feedback.
Are you on the tracker on page 1? a 6/28 blend? Where have you been? With respect, it sounds like you are doing what a lot of other Dirt Mountaineers did at various points. I, like many of us, was in contact with marketing and the support team - opening case numbers and "escalating", but I only got an email back on 1 of 5 attempts and all they tell you is what you already know, which is that your car is marked as "in production" and that your dealer has the best information. And I was also able to get Mike Levine to respond fairly successfully (be polite or you won't have a chance), but I was only able to get answers such as "the team is hoping to get your your Bronco out to you by the end of the month." Once he said "Monday or Tuesday" but that didn't wind up happening.

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This!!! Ordered at 1 a.m. on the launch night. Blend date 12/04/21 sticker now shows 12/14/21 on the lower edge. Not a peep from MAP about the truck. Got the useless, nameless, lip service email that basically says we don't actually care who you are or want to tell you anything of value.
I'm thinking I might just have to walk away from this company. Sad Sad company.
With a 12/4 blend date, your car shouldn't have been at Dirt Mountain. Your sticker updated every two weeks with a new date on the bottom - it means nothing at all - this has been validated. I would expect that the tracker might mark you as "built" any day now. I'd check the pizza and ETIS trackers for signs of life. What is your ETA on the pizza tracker?

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine still say 9/15...I'm assuming thats the last time it was even touched and has been sitting since.

On a positive note, my dealer confirmed they will sell at MSRP without any markup, and my financing is ready to go.

Now just continue to wait forever...
When was the last update on your PTI information on the ETIS tracker? For reference, my newest update was 11/2/21 - indicating that something was plugged in to the car for some kind of scan. But I didn't get the Built email until 12/12/21.
Sponsored