First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Camaro, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When was the last update on your PTI information on the ETIS tracker? For reference, my newest update was 11/2/21 - indicating that something was plugged in to the car for some kind of scan. But I didn't get the Built email until 12/12/21.
I misspoke, the PTI info all says 9/08/21 for mine. I know few people mentioned theirs never updated to recent dates before getting their built or ship emails, so who knows what will happen. I'm still waiting on a built email though.
Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When was the last update on your PTI information on the ETIS tracker? For reference, my newest update was 11/2/21 - indicating that something was plugged in to the car for some kind of scan. But I didn't get the Built email until 12/12/21.
I misspoke, the PTI info all says 9/08/21 for mine. I know few people mentioned theirs never updated to recent dates before getting their built or ship emails, so who knows what will happen. I'm still waiting on a built email though.
It appears to be DD/MM/YYYY format? That would put me with some Aug 9 dates and some some Nov 1 dates.

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It appears to be DD/MM/YYYY format? That would put me with some Aug 9 dates and some some Nov 1 dates.
Yes it is dd/mm/yyyy format. I had an August 13 blend, produced August 16, PTI ECU module updates on August 17, and others on November 2, with Dec 12 Built email.

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With a 12/4 blend date, your car shouldn't have been at Dirt Mountain. Your sticker updated every two weeks with a new date on the bottom - it means nothing at all - this has been validated. I would expect that the tracker might mark you as "built" any day now. I'd check the pizza and ETIS trackers for signs of life. What is your ETA on the pizza tracker?
I hope it's not at dirt mountain but I have a feeling there's another issue that hasn't been highlighted yet. Quite a few of us with the 11/29 build week haven't heard a peep for some time now. And the following weeks 12/6 group is getting notifications of builds completed. I'm thinking they have another batch of screwed up roofs that got caught in QC and have had to park our trucks. We got this email, ETA is Jan 3rd. Dealer confirmed the truck hasn't left MAP. It's sitting there for some reason and all Ford is doing is sending rubberstamp letters to us.

form letter.png

Sponsored

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hope it's not at dirt mountain but I have a feeling there's another issue that hasn't been highlighted yet. Quite a few of us with the 11/29 build week haven't heard a peep for some time now. And the following weeks 12/6 group is getting notifications of builds completed. I'm thinking they have another batch of screwed up roofs that got caught in QC and have had to park our trucks. We got this email, ETA is Jan 3rd. Dealer confirmed the truck hasn't left MAP. It's sitting there for some reason and all Ford is doing is sending rubberstamp letters to us.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** form letter
I got this email also even though I had already gotten a Built and Shipped emails the two days prior. My guess is that everyone with a 2021 Blend date, who had yet to take delivery, got this same email.

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got this email also even though I had already gotten a Built and Shipped emails the two days prior. My guess is that everyone with a 2021 Blend date, who had yet to take delivery, got this same email.
I see. Given that Ford has stopped updating my build since the modules popped, and it's apparently not been shipped, it leaves very few options for what has occurred other than it has an issue and has to be reworked. There's no reason to have 11 days elapse since the blend date without a single indication of the progress aside from either manufacturing issue, or incompetence. Take your pick.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey y'all. Been swamped with a few things yesterday and tonight - I'll be back in the evening to give an update.

TBrock

Badlands
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram 1500; '20 GT350R Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you on the tracker on page 1? a 6/28 blend? Where have you been? With respect, it sounds like you are doing what a lot of other Dirt Mountaineers did at various points. I, like many of us, was in contact with marketing and the support team - opening case numbers and "escalating", but I only got an email back on 1 of 5 attempts and all they tell you is what you already know, which is that your car is marked as "in production" and that your dealer has the best information. And I was also able to get Mike Levine to respond fairly successfully (be polite or you won't have a chance), but I was only able to get answers such as "the team is hoping to get your your Bronco out to you by the end of the month." Once he said "Monday or Tuesday" but that didn't wind up happening.
Lol yeah I've been lurking basically. But I started posting and made an account after it seemed like dirt mountain dwindled down and then my tracker got all weird and saying shipped. I don't have much confidence until it actually comes in but thought I'd poke around and try to at least get something moving.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey y'all. Been swamped with a few things yesterday and tonight - I'll be back in the evening to give an update.
What updates???? lol

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy
Damn - I truly hope your hold-up is less than a month.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/16 Update - One more released today (none yesterday). This brings us down to 8 remaining on Dirt Mountain!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1639700400959

Dirt Mountain Poll - @Tricky Dick has made a "Who will be last on Dirt Mountain" Poll for the remaining Top 9 detainees. Be sure to head over and vote!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/who-will-be-the-last-off-dirt-mountain.30619/

Favourite Post Game - While we wait during the final countdown I figured I'd start a new tradition. Going back and highlighting some of my favourite posts within the 6500+ post Dirt Mountain thread. Today's winner is @Headsong. What's the vibe 4.5months later Jeff?
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1639701097013

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
Sponsored