Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow! So I guess it is almost certain that we will not get our Broncos this year. šŸ˜”

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@CO-Bronco My FE that I reserved 6 minutes after reservations opened is still on Dirt Mountain.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** BF5C7C61-DDCF-4F45-B2FE-AE4E1B734CC1

A half dozen polite tweets to Mr. Levine @Ford Motor Company have gone unanswered.

I just donā€™t understand how anyone at Ford could think this is acceptable.

My whole family was very excited to get the Bronco, but now my wife is trying to convince me to find something else (Toyota) and my kids (6 & 8) want me to get a Hummer or a Tesla now.

I donā€™t know what Iā€™m going to do anymoreā€¦

So disappointing!

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@CO-Bronco My FE that I reserved 6 minutes after reservations opened is still on Dirt Mountain.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** BF5C7C61-DDCF-4F45-B2FE-AE4E1B734CC1

A half dozen polite tweets to Mr. Levine @Ford Motor Company have gone unanswered.

I just donā€™t understand how anyone at Ford could think this is acceptable.

My whole family was very excited to get the Bronco, but now my wife is trying to convince me to find something else (Toyota) and my kids (6 & 8) want me to get a Hummer or a Tesla now.

I donā€™t know what Iā€™m going to do anymoreā€¦

So disappointing!
My order was confirmed 2/14/21 and my Bronco finally made it to my local train yard on 12/3. Now it sits there waiting for someone to take it to the dealership. I'll get it just before year end which is five full months after its build date of 7/1 but at least I'll have it before Christmas.

38shoptruck

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350,1938 Ford P/U, 1966 Ford Fairlane
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/03 & 11/04 Update -

1638394301980.png

I havnt heard from a few of you in a few days - Just reaching out to make sure y'all are still keep on keep'n on. Also compiled some dates so others peeking into the thread get a grasp on how nuts this ride has been for all of use so far.

Reigning Record Holder
@Alexy.Bujold (173 Days between DM and "Built")

Currently still on DM
@NotYou (158 Days on DM, and 2nd longest of entire Tracker)
@Blaven
@maricard
@SpursFan
@MatteOBX
@gilgamesh
@38shoptruck
@Headsong
@Gillenh20
@cybercain
@Tricky Dick
@Oldschool
@Bronco_Lover
@EP-BRONCO
@Olbighoss48
@SkyKing
@TheeBullhead (113 Days on DM)

Today is Day #4 of no new Bronco's being released and this is tough... I can understand Ford not falling on their sword and re-building every Bronco that got sent to Dirt Mountain back in June/July/August.... But currently with so few left... why the heck not do it now.

There is only 1 week left before MY22's start coming down the line... This is absolute bonkers.
I would not be opposed to the idea of Ford building me a new Bronco as a 2022 model year. But we should be put in the very front of the line, no more waiting. With every day that passes with mine at dirt mountain, I become less confident of the quality of build that I will receive. Add to it that when I finally do get my 2021 Bronco, it will most definitely be 2022.

Sponsored

Gillenh20

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Camaro, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
12/03 & 11/04 Update -

1638394301980.png

I havnt heard from a few of you in a few days - Just reaching out to make sure y'all are still keep on keep'n on. Also compiled some dates so others peeking into the thread get a grasp on how nuts this ride has been for all of use so far.

Reigning Record Holder

Currently still on DM
@Blaven
@maricard
@SpursFan
@MatteOBX
@gilgamesh
@38shoptruck
@Headsong
@Gillenh20
@cybercain
@Tricky Dick
@Oldschool
@Bronco_Lover
@EP-BRONCO
@Olbighoss48
@SkyKing

Today is Day #4 of no new Bronco's being released and this is tough... I can understand Ford not falling on their sword and re-building every Bronco that got sent to Dirt Mountain back in June/July/August.... But currently with so few left... why the heck not do it now.

There is only 1 week left before MY22's start coming down the line... This is absolute bonkers.
Yep I'm still here, radio silence still. Been out of town for a few days, tried taking a break from checking the tracker multiple times daily in hopes that I'd actually see a built status, but nothing. My wife says we need to order a 2022 Stick-squatch, because at this rate it may come sooner than my 7/13 reservation anyways.

maricard

Badlands
First Name
Marc-Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/03 & 11/04 Update -

1638394301980.png

Reigning Record Holder

Currently still on DM
@Blaven
@maricard
@SpursFan
@MatteOBX
@gilgamesh
@38shoptruck
@Headsong
@Gillenh20
@cybercain
@Tricky Dick
@Oldschool
@Bronco_Lover
@EP-BRONCO
@Olbighoss48
@SkyKing

still nothing

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What a fucking shame.

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
ā€œNo statusā€ just means to hang up and call again in 5 minutes.
My rail car status is now "empty". I guess that means all the cars were unloaded and waiting to be taken to the dealerships?

Sponsored

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine arrived at the railyard on Wednesday of the week before Thanksgiving.

it arrived at the dealer overnight the next week, on Thanksgiving morning, and I took delivery on Black Friday.

The railyard is only about 30 miles from my dealer. The delay was a combination of the holiday and a driver shortage.
My order was confirmed 2/14/21 and my Bronco finally made it to my local train yard on 12/3. Now it sits there waiting for someone to take it to the dealership. I'll get it just before year end which is five full months after its build date of 7/1 but at least I'll have it before Christmas.
i feel your pain. Mine was shipped on 11/11. Made it to the end of the rail in MA on 11/25 waiting on trucking to deliver it to my dealership 40 miles away. Nothingā€¦.. my date range of delivery from Ford was today 12/5. I have a gut feeling mine will sit til the new year

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My rail car status is now "empty". I guess that means all the cars were unloaded and waiting to be taken to the dealerships?
ā€œReleased to customerā€?