Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/05 Update - One Bronco was released today (well technically yesterday but after I had finished the 12/04 update). This brings up down to 16 lost souls left on Dirt Mountain. Anyone think Jalopnik or another media outlet would be interested in an update to the Dirt Mountain situation?

I'm trying to think of any way possible to pressure Ford to do the right thing and either get you all released this week, or throw in the towel on your rigs and get you new ones to go down the line with the MY22's coming the week after... They can fix the DM rigs at a later date and sell them to an Off-Roadeo or something.

I'm dreaming I know, but still... "MY22's prioritized over vehicles sitting for 160+ Days in a dirt parking lot, and that's not including a previous 338 days of waiting since reservations" (using @NotYou stats) has some shock value..

1638735561316.png

Countdown #
-
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D šŸŗ !
I took a few Wranglers out this past weekend. Iā€™m at the point if something doesnā€™t happen (with the Bronco) within a couple days Iā€™ll pickup a 4xe or diesel and hate on Ford for the rest of my time.
Weā€™ve been w/o a 2nd car for months now.

Ioiwachief

First Edition
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@CO-Bronco mark me down as built. Email came last night. 12/28 ETA
Hopefully you have better luck than me at getting it shipped now. Mine was built over a week ago with expected delivery today and it still hasnt shipped.

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

SO....I'm hopeful but not yet believing. My airbag recall DM FE is supposedly on the RAMP waiting for transport for delivery 12/10-16.! My sales manager has been great at checking in on it and emailed me, and the Ford Tracker also updated back to Built. Hopefully others will be in the same boat soon!

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nothing here either This is such total BULLSHIT 8/11 Blend early day one reservation as well!
Any ideas anyone? Dealer is NO HELP,PERIOD
I'm in the same boat and feel your pain, same res and blend dates. Hopefully my news today gives everyone some hope that they're going to push through the recalls.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Gillenh20

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Camaro, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Instagram posted today that you will be shipped by end of the year.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 233E6622-B7DF-4138-A570-BEB8C7C99E45
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 233E6622-B7DF-4138-A570-BEB8C7C99E45
I sent them a few messages. Really pushed for an incentive of some sort for those of us dirt mountain's who have been in production for months yet won't receive our '21 Broncos until '22. Like some Fordpass points at least??? Anything??? Something real though, not just another hammock or poster.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I sent them a few messages. Really pushed for an incentive of some sort for those of us dirt mountain's who have been in production for months yet won't receive our '21 Broncos until '22. Like some Fordpass points at least??? Anything??? Something real though, not just another hammock or poster.
Iā€™ll take whatever the might give, but I canā€™t think of anything they could give me that will make me okay with any of this. I really just want them to deliver my Bronco so we can part ways.

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was able to get one tiny piece of information from my dealer who called his zone rep to put a "trace" on my VIN: "12/3 - unit is in 310 status (Production) and not shippable. ETA will update once unit is released into a shippable status, and is marked HOT."

He told me the the "HOT" marketing indicates a priority for shipping.

Yes, I know that this barely qualifies as information.
Sponsored