First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Camaro, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Question for those that received their built emails: did the PTI info on the FordEtis site change your "last checked" dates right before you received your built status?

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Question for those that received their built emails: did the PTI info on the FordEtis site change your "last checked" dates right before you received your built status?
Mine, no. Others have. The aemservices data used to be a more reliable source but I guess Ford shut that down on us.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine, no. Others have. The aemservices data used to be a more reliable source but I guess Ford shut that down on us.
Yeah, really sucks even more now that we can't access that and see anything that changes. Now I'm left to pizza tracker and PALS hoping it might ship without any notice....just shouldn't be like this these days.

TBrock

Badlands
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram 1500; '20 GT350R Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also sent a PM as I'm a 6/28 blend showing shipped with no build/shipped email/date and the tracker shows an estimated delivery of 8/2...
Just to follow up on my post. I did get a response from Ford, and they were going to be looking into it and escalating things. I'll follow up with a more detailed response, but I'm not super hopeful. They directed me to the tracking site, which I'd literally provided a screenshot from so I think just in general, there's a huge disconnect between the teams that are handling the customer service, and then anyone who actually has any pull or answers as to what's going on with the broncos like mine that have been in purgatory since late June.

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Even though mine was released a month ago I still check this thread everyday hoping for an end. It's so wrong what Ford is doing to the very people that are the most enthusiastic for the Bronco. At this point they should just build new Broncos for everyone still on the mountain or awaiting an airbag. This is my first Ford and after all this BS it may be my last.

homeslice5177

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford F150, 2021 Ford Bronco ( on order)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just to follow up on my post. I did get a response from Ford, and they were going to be looking into it and escalating things. I'll follow up with a more detailed response, but I'm not super hopeful. They directed me to the tracking site, which I'd literally provided a screenshot from so I think just in general, there's a huge disconnect between the teams that are handling the customer service, and then anyone who actually has any pull or answers as to what's going on with the broncos like mine that have been in purgatory since late June.
I have spoke to three associates in the last three weeks. They all said the same thing. Still have not heard shit

Sponsored

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi there, go ahead and send us a private message with your full name and order number, I’ll look into this for you. Thanks!
I will try that too - I have the similar situation. 8/13 blend. Still "in production" with ETA of 9/21 and NOBODY will provide any insights. Hard to believe that my reward for being first in line is to receive the very last of the outgoing model, while people who got in line after me are going to be receiving 2022s before I get my outdated 21. I guess Ford thinks I should eat that year of depreciation for the car it didn't deliver.

TBrock

Badlands
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram 1500; '20 GT350R Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have spoke to three associates in the last three weeks. They all said the same thing. Still have not heard shit
Yeah, they gave me a case #. I'm hoping that given mine being maybe one of a dozen remaining from the June builds, that there will be a bit more urgency. Not that it's not as important for people with Sept/Oct builds who are still waiting, but from my reading of the dirt mountain tracker, mine should've been delivered already.

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi there, go ahead and send us a private message with your full name and order number, I’ll look into this for you. Thanks!
What medium are we supposed to use to send them a private message (email, forum, twitter?) and what address/handle are we to use?

BroncoFLX

Base
First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ND-MX5/CX5/'94F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I did end up hearing back from the Ford marketing team after PM'ing them, and it was another huge nothing burger.

They can't tell me anymore than my dealership can (which is next to nothing), they passed along a link to their useless tracker tool that everyone already knows about, and they "escalated" my situation to the ethereal abyss where it will remain unresolved.

On a side note, I was recently contacted by a writer from a major car magazine about my Bronco ordering experience -- and while I very much want to relay positive feedback (lifelong Ford fan here from a family of fanboy Ford owners), I fear that I'm running out of positivity and excitement

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I will try that too - I have the similar situation. 8/13 blend. Still "in production" with ETA of 9/21 and NOBODY will provide any insights. Hard to believe that my reward for being first in line is to receive the very last of the outgoing model, while people who got in line after me are going to be receiving 2022s before I get my outdated 21. I guess Ford thinks I should eat that year of depreciation for the car it didn't deliver.
Don’t you dare try to take the title of “very last” from me! It’s the only thing I have left.
Sponsored