First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
mine shipped today as well long way from Michigan to SO CAL!!..
I had to go from New Castle Delaware to outside of Turnersville, NJ, which is a 44 minute drive... and its been 3 weeks so far... still waiting, and the ETA keeps changing by the hour...

4X4 Lady

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4x4 Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has this happened to anyone else? I have been tracking my son’s Bronco (and mine got mine Oct 25th) here and on Ford’s website. Today it is an “invalid” vin#. Can’t pull it up here, Ford, window sticker and Modules! On the last window sticker instead of saying NA for location it said NB both under blend and at end of VIN upper right. Any others like this? Waiting on Dealer to respond.

Bronco1995

Outer Banks
First Name
LeeAnn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995, 2021, and 2022 Ford Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did they give you any ETA on the airbag fix? I have that recall as well and in shipping now. Dealer told me its just probably an inspection on that issue??
Thanks
Bob
We were told that Ford has not yet issued the directive to the dealerships on how to fix/replace the airbag. It is supposed to be communicated to them in the 4th quarter and then the parts can be ordered. Until then, nothing can be done. So it sits there...

unnamed.jpg

Sponsored

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We were told that Ford has not yet issued the directive to the dealerships on how to fix/replace the airbag. It is supposed to be communicated to them in the 4th quarter and then the parts can be ordered. Until then, nothing can be done. So it sits there...

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** unnamed
Yup, this. Just ridiculous that @Ford Motor Company hasn’t issued the instructions for what is a straightforward airbag replacement, but can manage to build thousand more while ours sit. This issue was brought to Ford’s attention in August, they sent out the initial memo acknowledging it and the stop-sale of units affected on 10/4. Mine was shipped to dealer when that stop-sale hit and was never released. It officially hit the dealer lot on 10/20! So I was hit with MIC issue and sent to DM with blend date of 8/4 and now continue to sit because one dumbass couldn’t read instructions on how to fold an airbag! @Ford Motor Company is an absolutely pathetic excuse for a company. I cannot believe so many execs manage to keep their jobs while being piss-poor at it.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here, but what do we do with these "case numbers"....?
I've seen a great meme for this one but it's a little graphic for this site. o_O

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You got the production line pic before your built email? Got off DM on Monday and still waiting on mine :(
I got my built email first, in August, then the communication that the roof would be replaced in November, and the pic came last, about the same time as the shipping to dealer notice in early November.

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yup, this. Just ridiculous that @Ford Motor Company hasn’t issued the instructions for what is a straightforward airbag replacement, but can manage to build thousand more while ours sit. This issue was brought to Ford’s attention in August, they sent out the initial memo acknowledging it and the stop-sale of units affected on 10/4. Mine was shipped to dealer when that stop-sale hit and was never released. It officially hit the dealer lot on 10/20! So I was hit with MIC issue and sent to DM with blend date of 8/4 and now continue to sit because one dumbass couldn’t read instructions on how to fold an airbag! @Ford Motor Company is an absolutely pathetic excuse for a company. I cannot believe so many execs manage to keep their jobs while being piss-poor at it.
we should all get these Broncos for free

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
we should all get these Broncos for free
Hahaha, if only. I’m happy to pay for mine, and never would I have though it would be so difficult to fork over $50k for a vehicle, but Ford has managed to make that happen. The issue is that with 553 units affected Ford considers us to be nonfactors and therefore easily ignored. Try having that attitude if you run your own small business and see how that works out, because you won’t stay in business long, and yet Ford manages to do so. Multi-billion dollar company versus little guys I guess, but that’s no excuse for them to not own their mistakes, and more importantly, correct them in a timely manner while maintaining communication. The parts obviously exist because they’ve managed to build many more since those of us with the airbag recall were affected, and at least one user here on the forum was even able to have his dealer order the airbag but they can’t install it because apparently that somehow voids the warranty if installed before Ford issues “instructions”. I’m sure that someone there can pump out the instruction sheet, so why hasn’t it been done. The NHTSA even says that this delay is strictly on Ford.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've seen a great meme for this one but it's a little graphic for this site. o_O
Yeah, case #'s case #'s, how many do you need when they don't respond to any of them? I've got more escalators than can fill a skyscraper. Just go ahead and dash your hopes. It'll save time.

thestep90

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has this happened to anyone else? I have been tracking my son’s Bronco (and mine got mine Oct 25th) here and on Ford’s website. Today it is an “invalid” vin#. Can’t pull it up here, Ford, window sticker and Modules! On the last window sticker instead of saying NA for location it said NB both under blend and at end of VIN upper right. Any others like this? Waiting on Dealer to respond.
Mine did that for 4 days, then suddenly it was at the dealer, hopefully the case for you too
Sponsored