Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@CO-Bronco, @Tricky Dick, @Gillenh20

Well, my dealer called today and my Bronco rolled in on the truck at 9:00pm last night! Never got the built or shipped email. Never showed up on the Palsapp website. Modules didn’t update since 8/13 blend date. Asked him about the airbag recall and he didn’t know anything about it. Asked him to check and he said it isn’t for my Bronco. Okay.
We did look at it because at this point it is a like a unicorn and I wouldn’t have believed it without seeing it. And boy is it dirty, but oh so beautiful at the same time! It has 65 miles on it. We will be picking it up tomorrow afternoon/evening - pics to follow!

The end is near!
Sponsored

Gillenh20

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Camaro, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Well, my dealer called today and my Bronco rolled in on the truck at 9:00pm last night! Never got the built or shipped email. Never showed up on the Palsapp website. Modules didn’t update since 8/13 blend date. Asked him about the airbag recall and he didn’t know anything about it. Asked him to check and he said it isn’t for my Bronco. Okay.
We did look at it because at this point it is a like a unicorn and I wouldn’t have believed it without seeing it. And boy is it dirty, but oh so beautiful at the same time! It has 65 miles on it. We will be picking it up tomorrow afternoon/evening - pics to follow!

The end is near!
Dude that is awesome!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dude that is awesome!
" Never showed up on the Palsapp website. "

How is that possible??? I know Ford doesn't communicate, but Pals app?

I wish I wish I wish.....

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The end is near!
Wow congrats! I hate that they can just show up out of the blue, yours isn't the first.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It appears to be DD/MM/YYYY format? That would put me with some Aug 9 dates and some some Nov 1 dates.
those dates don't mean crap other than it was touched. Mines been plugged in three times since built and pushing two months since last plugged in.

Sponsored

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And still crickets. Two cars ordered in Nov will be here before a car built in July. Absurd.

Snakebite

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 F-250, '07 Edge, '94 Viper, '79 Bronco,'77F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 88181750-B8A4-48ED-A6FC-7252B544AED3
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 557A8B31-99C3-4A0B-9617-290207FA0FC0

I finally took delivery Wednesday evening!!! Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad and thankful to finally have her in my possession ( manual tranny is a blast to drive ). I’m disappointed that after waiting months on dirt mountain for a “new top”, it still comes with drivers side t-top piece showing honeycomb/snakeskin, and exposed cut edges. I wish it would’ve just been delivered in August.
But still glad to finally have her in the stall at home.
Hoping the remaining ones come soon to those who are still waiting. I’m still checking this thread multiple times daily to see the progress, until no one left behind!

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 557A8B31-99C3-4A0B-9617-290207FA0FC0

I finally took delivery Wednesday evening!!! Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad and thankful to finally have her in my possession ( manual tranny is a blast to drive ). I’m disappointed that after waiting months on dirt mountain for a “new top”, it still comes with drivers side t-top piece showing honeycomb/snakeskin, and exposed cut edges. I wish it would’ve just been delivered in August.
Hoping the remaining ones come soon to those who are still waiting. I’m still checking this thread multiple times daily to see the progress, until no one left behind!
Congrats! Atleast it’s a built in removable part that can be easily swapped out:)

Nolabel

Wildtrak
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don't let it go. If mine shows up like that next week after sitting since August Ford will be making it right. Until it's perfect.

Sponsored

Snakebite

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 F-250, '07 Edge, '94 Viper, '79 Bronco,'77F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't let it go. If mine shows up like that next week after sitting since August Ford will be making it right. Until it's perfect.
I took pictures, my salesman took pictures, so we both have time stamped photos. We will be making a warranty claim, you can count on it. But I wanted to drive it and enjoy it for a while. The little I’ve gotten to drive it, the thing really is a blast (waiting for days off of work to get some miles on her). Who knows how long it’ll take Ford to ship a top, so I wasn’t gonna let it sit at the dealer till then. But I’ll be making sure it will be made right.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So, my Estimated Delivery on the pizza tracker changed from 9/15/2021 to 1/13/2022.

I know I should be happy or relieved or something, but seeing a 2022 delivery date for my FE in writing just pissed me off even more. Call me a whiner, entitled, whatever you want, this whole thing is ridiculous!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, my Estimated Delivery on the pizza tracker changed from 9/15/2021 to 1/13/2022.

I know I should be happy or relieved or something, but seeing a 2022 delivery date for my FE in writing just pissed me off even more. Call me a whiner, entitled, whatever you want, this whole thing is ridiculous!
Wait. You've had an estimated delivery date? Oh, wait, so do I. 8/6/21....which is why I'm still looking for it....lol. Yeah, I think that's good news. My date never showed on the tracker, only on the AEM that we're locked out of now.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's ridiculous that they're projecting a month to get from Michigan to Minnesota. Must be a few more quality checks to complete....
Sponsored