Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hello Dirt Mountaineers. I just put together this fairly comprensive post about rust-proofind my Bronco. Interestingly, I had only had mine for less than 2 weeks and noticed a suspicious amount of rust on the axle shafts and other hardware. And I had a friend of mine send me some pics of his badlands that he got in August (did not go to Dirt Mountain) and his similar parts are still pristine. We both live in MA and he has also already driven on salty roads. Why does his look pristine, while mine already had this after two weeks!!!??? I'm looking at you Dirt Mountain.

(I'd be very interested to see your pics of the same places!). I drove on very salty roads on day 2, and this much rust already??? Is that possible or did it happen at Dirt Mountain?

Here is my post with some interesting videos: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...fing-before-after-with-pics-and-videos.33381/

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** IMG_5538
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** IMG_5486
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** IMG_5485
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** IMG_5518

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I found my picture in the spam folder. Has anyone looked at the picture details? It says my picture was taken on July 1st 😄

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** IMG_5518
1/2 a year later 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello Dirt Mountaineers. I just put together this fairly comprensive post about rust-proofind my Bronco. Interestingly, I had only had mine for less than 2 weeks and noticed a suspicious amount of rust on the axle shafts and other hardware. And I had a friend of mine send me some pics of his badlands that he got in August (did not go to Dirt Mountain) and his similar parts are still pristine. We both live in MA and he has also already driven on salty roads. Why does his look pristine, while mine already had this after two weeks!!!??? I'm looking at you Dirt Mountain.

(I'd be very interested to see your pics of the same places!). I drove on very salty roads on day 2, and this much rust already??? Is that possible or did it happen at Dirt Mountain?

Here is my post with some interesting videos: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...fing-before-after-with-pics-and-videos.33381/

I've already gone ahead and had undercoating applied (wax based) but I'll try to get a few shots of the areas tomorrow regardless.

I'm half thinking Dirt Mountain is really the old salt/sand storage lot for the nearby airport runways after looking at your photos :eek:

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @Tricky Dick, sending these out tomorrow! Still don't have your address!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 20220114_000015

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I found my picture in the spam folder. Has anyone looked at the picture details? It says my picture was taken on July 1st 😄

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 20220114_000015
Where/how did you see the details?

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well I just ran to the store to pick up Four Roses Small Batch, and low and behold are two bottles of Bookers. This is an allocated whiskey and can be hard to find, so I made the executive decision to go with it instead! @Tricky Dick @38shoptruck They'll be in the mail tomorrow.

And thank you to everyone who has pitched in so far!

I'd like to contribute. I am stuck in the 2000's and still use Paypal (don't have Venmo). Can I send you something via Paypal - and is there an amount I should be targeting?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd like to contribute. I am stuck in the 2000's and still use Paypal (don't have Venmo). Can I send you something via Paypal - and is there an amount I should be targeting?
Me too, had to have the wife use her venmo.

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where/how did you see the details?
In Windows you can right click then properties then details. Elsewhere, no clue. Mine said it was taken 7/13, which is surprising since I blended on 6/30 but I understand nothing at this point.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In Windows you can right click then properties then details. Elsewhere, no clue. Mine said it was taken 7/13, which is surprising since I blended on 6/30 but I understand nothing at this point.
When I try that the only date is the download date, the other fields are blank.

Gillenh20

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Camaro, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
All good! Try @GregGillenwater for paypal. Contribute whatever you want, most people have been doing $10-$20 and we're getting close to having all the cost + shipping covered.

Which reminds me @Tricky Dick make sure to message me your address, I'm shipping both of these bottles tomorrow.

KareBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda CX-5, 2020 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @Tricky Dick, sending these out tomorrow! Still don't have your address!

Is it still possible to get stickers? I had Covid, so I was out of it for awhile. Finally got my airbag replaced, and picking up my Badlands on Saturday!

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Swiped up on the picture in my photo album. I have Android.

Screenshot_20220114-031734_Photos.jpg
Sponsored