First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered new thermal imaging equipment for my flyswatter... Gotta have that accuracy!
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks. She's definitely still on dirt mountain then I'd guess. I still can't get it to work on my end.
It's a finicky website... it was a pain on some browsers... including my cell phone (chrome doesn't work with that website on my android, but firefox does). You wouldn't believe the hoops I have jumped through to get data out of these websites...

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered new thermal imaging equipment for my flyswatter... Gotta have that accuracy!
I’ve got 2 with sound suppression technology. The flys have no idea where it’s coming from.

suzc4

Outer Banks
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover LR3; Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No email yet, but my pizza tracker and the aemservices link both show a built/release date of 10/30 and an ETA between 11/14 - 11/30 in Birmingham, AL.

We were an 08/04 Blend, OBX, 4 door, MIC, 2.3L, Tow, Mid package. This will be the first ever new daily driver for my daughter who is a newly-licensed architect. Really excited for her!

I have a reservation for myself, but want to see what the heritage edition looks like, so I'm holding off.

Best of luck to all the rest of my dirt mountain friends!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve got 2 with sound suppression technology. The flys have no idea where it’s coming from.
I ordered a noise cancelling attachment for one flyswatter last January and I have been waiting for the pickup notice, I don't know which is going to show up first, the titanium noise cancelling attachment for the flyswatter or my Bronco (which hopefully won't have too many horseflies).

Sponsored

JimiVegas

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade, Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got the email!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** FA17D394-5B56-4B82-A1C3-31E1C5716C06

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Bestop directly. They are supposed to ship early November... Let the race begin...
Just checked, my Bestop will be here Tuesday! Now I just hope to get my Bronco by Thanksgiving.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No email yet, but my pizza tracker and the aemservices link both show a built/release date of 10/30 and an ETA between 11/14 - 11/30 in Birmingham, AL.

We were an 08/04 Blend, OBX, 4 door, MIC, 2.3L, Tow, Mid package. This will be the first ever new daily driver for my daughter who is a newly-licensed architect. Really excited for her!

I have a reservation for myself, but want to see what the heritage edition looks like, so I'm holding off.

Best of luck to all the rest of my dirt mountain friends!

Congratulations!!! Hoping it's coming. I have an order in for a WT, but I am at Granger, so I know that I won't get scheduled before any special editions come out.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered a noise cancelling attachment for one flyswatter last January and I have been waiting for the pickup notice, I don't know which is going to show up first, the titanium noise cancelling attachment for the flyswatter or my Bronco (which hopefully won't have too many horseflies).
Which system do you go with?

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You should get an Email this month on that. Last two we're 11 mo. for me and that was just in the last two months.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Which tracker are you using?
Actually, I just received my Ford email at 11:03 Chicagoland time!! Delivery to Grangers the week of Thanksgiving!! AEM Tracker, and my G6 Tracker has been updated as well! My fingers are crossed! Originally, my pervious Ford email said November for my MIC, so we're ahead of the game by a day, but I'm super-happy!!

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, someone who knows how/why ETIS modules get updated might be able to satisfy my curiosity. Like others, I was following ETIS to see if/when they might change as an indicator of pending release from DM. As it happened, I got the built/in transit information without any change in the ETIS dates. No big deal, have seen a lot that never change.

Well, my Bronco is still in transit (ETA 11/4), by rail (though I can see a United Road vehicle tracking indicator I cannot decipher that seems to be the last mile transporter to my dealer). Anyway, it seems that while in transit, the ETIS dates changed. If that happens when someone with a gadget plugs into my Bronco, wouldn't that happen at MAP or at the dealer? Why might it happen along the way?

Super curious. Just want to learn more about the process.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woohoo, I'm the last 7/13 on the tracker! It's been ten days since ETIS updated...bogles my mind why it would take 10 days to finish whatever it needs and send it..

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, someone who knows how/why ETIS modules get updated might be able to satisfy my curiosity. Like others, I was following ETIS to see if/when they might change as an indicator of pending release from DM. As it happened, I got the built/in transit information without any change in the ETIS dates. No big deal, have seen a lot that never change.

Well, my Bronco is still in transit (ETA 11/4), by rail (though I can see a United Road vehicle tracking indicator I cannot decipher that seems to be the last mile transporter to my dealer). Anyway, it seems that while in transit, the ETIS dates changed. If that happens when someone with a gadget plugs into my Bronco, wouldn't that happen at MAP or at the dealer? Why might it happen along the way?

Super curious. Just want to learn more about the process.
that's interesting... I would like to hear the significance of this etis update while in transit
Sponsored