First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I thought the 200k points were for the ones that choose the different top not the MIC top
You’re correct, I just copied/pasted from my notes app and that’s how I have it written down lol.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Pizza tracker finally updated to built. 👍

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/07 Update - A bit slower of a day today, but still well above average for Sundays. 3 Bronco's released from DM Complex today, with two of them being 2drs.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636312584667

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They are all basically the same output but use different flags to show more details. It also just dumps computerese so it can be a bit hard to read. At the top you’ll see a bunch of flags (that is if they are working).

from @mpeugeot post:

AEM tracking links to see if you have been built and shipped:

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=YOURVIN#&orderNumber=YOURORDER#

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/s...utes=BP2.*vin=YOURVIN#&orderNumber=YOURORDER#

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/s...es=BP2_.*&vin=YOURVIN#&orderNumber=YOURORDER#

They sometimes don't all update at the same time, but that usually resolves over 12-24 hours.
I pull a lot of data. ETIS was acting up as if they shut down access to it today; but, it's working again.

Sponsored

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

11/07 Update - A bit slower of a day today, but still well above average for Sundays. 3 Bronco's released from DM Complex today, with two of them being 2drs.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636312584667

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
Nice to see Somme more 2 door released!

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So has anyone here seen any proof or seen any info on the grill shutter wiring harness issue? is this something that they are replacing on all of them? is it contributing to the slower output of the DM rigs? and last question... with no MAP Bronco scheduling this week do we think they will shut down DM or shift manpower to them?

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So has anyone here seen any proof or seen any info on the grill shutter wiring harness issue? is this something that they are replacing on all of them? is it contributing to the slower output of the DM rigs? and last question... with no MAP Bronco scheduling this week do we think they will shut down DM or shift manpower to them?
Just because they aren’t SCHEDULING this week (which would be for production weeks of December and January) does not mean that MAP is shut down this week. Those are 2 mutually exclusive items. MAP is on for this week.

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just because they aren’t SCHEDULING this week (which would be for production weeks of December and January) does not mean that MAP is shut down this week. Those are 2 mutually exclusive items. MAP is on for this week.
ah gotcha.
Sponsored