Sponsored

Disconnecting Sway Bar Worth It For a Rookie Offroader?

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Assuming pricing stays comparable for MY22, I think I'm going to upgrade to Badlands with the High Package. I'm going to own the truck for a while, so I think I'll be happy to have the bigger screen and 360 cams long term. Who knows how much I will use the sway bar disconnect, but I think I'd rather have it and not need it than to be the guy bitching about manually disconnecting when I need to disconnect. I'll probably make a game time decision on whether or not I go SAS BL since it seems it won't be too big of an issue to upgrade to 35's down the road if I want to, and SAS is only .4" higher than a stock BL.

Now I'll just need to find someone with a Black Diamond to swap grille's with once I get the truck because my biggest gripe with the BL is that grille.
There will be plenty trading parts going on. I'll paint mine black or trade with a WT. Also may powder coat beauty rings black or bronze, or maybe Cyber orange.
Sponsored

OP
OP
PotatoSalad

PotatoSalad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There will be plenty trading parts going on. I'll paint mine black or trade with a WT. Also may powder coat beauty rings black or bronze, or maybe Cyber orange.
The powder coated beauty rings looks awesome. I saw that race red one on here the other day and that thing was a beauty.

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The cabin is North of Steamboat. Out in the Clark/Hahn’s Peak area if you’re familiar with there. It’s on a 10 acre plot that used to be an old mining plot and is about 5 miles deep on a forest service road. Only accessible about 8 months out of the year even with chains and 4x4, but maybe the bronco will make it all 12 months. I was born in Green River, WY so I definitely feel weird anytime I drive around CO with Texas plates on. I promise we’re not like the other transplants!

Thanks for the chart, I had not seen one that clear yet.
Ha, I was raised in CO and my husband was born and raised in Green River!
Sponsored