Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can we instead get all kinds of information on when we can expect to receive our new SUV’s?
Yep.....I suggest a 3-4 hour LIVE chat with the Bronco Team and Farley. No moderator screening of questions...no BS...just a honest and real conversation.
Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why did you guys randomly cancel the April livestream event?
Does anyone have an answer? I have not seen any live/taped updates from the Bronco Team for several months.

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just a hunch ,but for some reason I sense a little bit of skepticism and cynicism in the replies. :unsure:

Sponsored

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Majority of the users are going to be asking where their Bronco is on "X" mountain or why their 1/2/3 day reservation still hasn't been scheduled. They are going to get the same copy pasta response. No timeline on when they will get out, no direct answer to what microchips they're short on, no exact answer to other assembly line issues. Let me take a stab at it.

"Due to the global supply chain and microchip shortages caused by the pandemic, Ford has adjusted to try to meet the ever increasing demand of the new BRONCO. More people then ever are wanting to experience the outdoors and to LIVE WILD, and we are thrilled to offer those people the BRONCO. BRONCO's are scheduled and built based on part availability in correlation with dealer allocations. Talk to your official Ford dealer for more details. We know you're excited to get behind the wheel of your brand new BRONCO and hope you'll be able to experience everything WILD the BRONCO offers soon."
Yep. That’s what I’m expecting but can always dream… :)

irishdore

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco Badlands, '20 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Majority of the users are going to be asking where their Bronco is on "X" mountain or why their 1/2/3 day reservation still hasn't been scheduled. They are going to get the same copy pasta response. No timeline on when they will get out, no direct answer to what microchips they're short on, no exact answer to other assembly line issues. Let me take a stab at it.

"Due to the global supply chain and microchip shortages caused by the pandemic, Ford has adjusted to try to meet the ever increasing demand of the new BRONCO. More people then ever are wanting to experience the outdoors and to LIVE WILD, and we are thrilled to offer those people the BRONCO. BRONCO's are scheduled and built based on part availability in correlation with dealer allocations. Talk to your official Ford dealer for more details. We know you're excited to get behind the wheel of your brand new BRONCO and hope you'll be able to experience everything WILD the BRONCO offers soon."
The likelihood of any of those making it past a mod are 0%. The Q&A will be highly scripted, heavily moderated, and, unless you have your Bronco and have not watched a video/read the Internet since purchasing it, highly useless.

No major manufacturer is going to host an actual Q&A. I know the company for whom I am employed would not. Everyone will be muted. Mods will control everything. People who join that have questions like most of us have (not related to the topic, but more general like 'where's my Bronco') won't have our questions asked. And when people get frustrated and start rejoining with names like "Where's My Bronco" and "Dirt Mountain Sucks" or whatever, then the moderators will go on a kicking spree. It's the Internet. This is what happens on the Internet.

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The likelihood of any of those making it past a mod are 0%. The Q&A will be highly scripted, heavily moderated, and, unless you have your Bronco and have not watched a video/read the Internet since purchasing it, highly useless.

No major manufacturer is going to host an actual Q&A. I know the company for whom I am employed would not. Everyone will be muted. Mods will control everything. People who join that have questions like most of us have (not related to the topic, but more general like 'where's my Bronco') won't have our questions asked. And when people get frustrated and start rejoining with names like "Where's My Bronco" and "Dirt Mountain Sucks" or whatever, then the moderators will go on a kicking spree. It's the Internet. This is what happens on the Internet.
Couldn't agree with you more. 100% the way its going to work. Ford is having enough problems with their rollout of multiple different vehicle lines, the last thing they need to do is take angry customers questions head on and dig their hole even deeper then it already is. Anyone here expecting to get legit answers to questions that aren't easy softball pitches up the middle are wasting their time.

Jermd21

Raptor
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F250 4x4; 2013 Expy 4x4; 1984 F250 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford,

The Bronco Off-Roadeo was fun in July of 2021. Will we get an chance to have a refresher? It’s been so long since I went I forgot what I learned. Can I just put it on my tab since you still haven’t reimbursed me for it yet?
Day 1 reservation here...still waiting to know more about when I’ll get a Bronco than I did nearly 2 years ago.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This ain't going to go well.

Sponsored

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"Plus, we fill you in on an exciting owner opportunity called Bronco Off-Roadeo!"

Man that's awesome I'll get to learn about this once in a lifetime opportunity that I have been emailed about every week for 2 years waiting on my Bronco. COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!

richs184

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SF
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Discover Your Ford is hosting a livestream on Thursday, May 26 at 7 p.m. ET Screenshot_20220531-063204
Sponsored