Sponsored

Livestream to discuss tops at 5:00 Eastern today!

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was watching and skipping through the 52min video and thought, it'd be great if someone summarized all this.... 💡

Along with the video, there's a bunch of new threads and countless posts on the different boards to wade through to get the info,.. so I made a 3min video of just the facts.

hopefully it's useful to you.
Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there still a chance for Wildtrak then?
If you don’t have a VIN, I’d say the odds are close to 0. This rollout has been a sinking ship for a while it seems.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Re: color availability
"They've heard that feedback and are taking that back to their teams"

If Google/Android taught me anything, that answer means "we're pretending to give a shit about your concerns, but we're going to continue doing what we want"
I interpreted that answer to confirm they are removing some colors for MY22 and will try to release that info soon. A large swath of folks are about to be pissed, guaranteed.

I didn't watch it yet. Did they say we were getting the Bronco in 2021, or did they say we were getting a MY 2021? As many people have said, it's going to be crappy to get a 2021 Bronco in 2022.
Since they are switching over to MY22 production in late December I would say it is guaranteed some folks will receive their 21's in 22. Esteban was careful to say if you have a VIN you will get a model year 21, not that you will receive a Bronco in 2021.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Esteban was careful to say if you have a VIN you will get a model year 21, not that you will receive a Bronco in 2021.
That oughta go over real well.

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I sure wish they had discussed the design changes / corrections in production they are doing to the MIC....to make it better. How about some specifics?

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Broncohill

Big Bend
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Mustang Convertible, Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

1. Yes, I would like to know why the #badbatchbroncos cannot be shipped if the issue with the top is cosmetic only. They are willing to replace the tops on vehicles that have already been delivered, why not handle this batch the same way?

2. How is Ford monitoring and addressing held Broncos that have water leaks from the rain?
My thoughts as well! Why can't they fix this later instead of our Broncos sitting for a quarter of the year in that dirt pile?? I don't buy that they are going to keep moving these around from time to time. We are buying damaged goods at this point...never mind the top! Storms have been going through one after another. Ship and fix later would of been the best solution for the buyer.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When will the new hardtop provider begin production and exactly what will they be manufacturing?

Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just want to say, I digged the Sasquatch Pineapple shirt.

94Bravo

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150, 2014 Lexus IS350, 2008 Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why are thousands of mannequins being built for show rooms when Ford can't even fill current orders? :mad:

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wonder if they have a plan to keep the Built Broncos in good shape while they sit in a lot for four or five months?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I will say I watched the whole thing, there were some pretty solid concrete answers to things that could move, but wont be. Esteban's answer to one of the segments on the V2 MIC seemed to stick out and that is October is when they are going to start using it and wasn't wishy washy like it was going to be later in the year. He either has a very good poker face, or has confidence that a solution is done and they just need to ramp up. I was also Ok with what sounds like status quo on the important dates for MY22 ordering / scheduling, this to me is more important to those of us that will get converted. Now I know Ford has been challenged with meeting deadlines with the Bronco, but the fact that they have a plan and its what they are going to follow still gives me hope. The rest sucks, but that is why you have risk mitigations in project planning.

I think a better plan will happen for Dirt Mountain as that cant stay as is for what will be at least several more months. I just dont see them letting that happen.
Sponsored