First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Look at the bright side, you may get some really cool swag like us that have been waiting 100 years
Sponsored

jmcl

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had blend date of 9/8 and sync software updated on 9/13. Tracker still shows in production, however it shows an ETA of 10/19. So at this point I am not sure what to think, but I would like some notice before it just shows up.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The title of this thread says "Disturbing News"

What news? did I miss something?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Look at the bright side, you may get some really cool swag like us that have been waiting 100 years
Unless you are in the "No Swag Zone" like me. Hell they are even sending out care packages to others at MAS and not me. LOL. I was like WTF?!? No "hang in there", nope, "just hang". LOL.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The title of this thread says "Disturbing News"

What news? did I miss something?
Exactly. I read this whole dang thread and no reports of a DM 2.0. More of a click baity title about unsubstantiated speculation and rumor starting.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I love these threads. It's the text representation of the dichotomy of American consumerism.

In this case it's the sphincter-clenching, freedom-rage filled hatred Americans have when somebody else has something they don't and there's an infinitesimal slight to be taken out of proportion.

Person B got their taco before Person A, but Person A is very convinced that their timestamp from the taco-truck a few years prior indicated their taco should be the first one consumed. And the tacos are all 100% identical so Person B should be arrested, shot or harmed and the evil aliens that secretly took control of the taco truck did so with the single-minded mission of ensuring Person A and Person A alone had to eat their taco after somebody else.

WHAT AN ELABORATE RUSE!!!!!! They got you good!!!!

Last edited:

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mine was 'in production' for two weeks until I got the built and shipped e-mail. Should arrive at my dealer this week, I'm not wasting my time tracking rail cars and all that though. Just more irritating info I don't need, only need the call that it's here to pick up :)

Unless QC found an issue and has that taken care of (a good thing) I think the delay is shipping/logistics related. They have lots of rail cars there and I'm sure they want to fill them with Broncos and Rangers and not send a half empty carrier off.

From my build week one person got delivery the day it was built (close to the factory) and others waited longer than me. Just gotta wait this last step out.

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t have a problem with that, but many built on same day as me have received their shipping notice, 2 days after being built.
Perhaps room on that truck for where it’s going

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I love these threads. It's the text representation of the dichotomy of American consumerism.

In this case it's the sphincter-clenching, freedom-rage filled hatred Americans have when somebody else has something they don't and there's an infinitesimal slight to be taken out of proportion.

Person B got their taco before Person A, but Person A is very convinced that their timestamp from the taco-truck a few years prior indicated their taco should be the first one consumed. And the tacos are all 100% identical so Person B should be arrested, shot or harmed and the evil aliens that secretly took control of the taco truck did so with the single-minded mission of ensuring Person A and Person A alone had to eat their taco after somebody else.

WHAT AN ELABORATE RUSE!!!!!! They got you good!!!!
probably my favorite post yet on 6G. Well done, sir!

Sponsored

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

God, am I glad I bailed and bought my JLU. Enjoyed the tail end of summer, got all the features I wanted plus some, and knew exactly what I was getting for my money. So much hype around the Bronco, what with all the judging the book by it’s gorgeous cover, you just gotta know it’s gonna bite you in ass.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Clickbait title

TurkeyRun

Badlands