Sponsored

Do dealers know their allocation numbers per model?

JBTHERAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Highlander, ‘15 Taurus, ‘18 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do dealers know their allocation numbers per model? Or, do they just not want to tell us. I’m just a few down on their Bronco list but it’s a low volume dealer. Would a small town dealer have at least 1/month, 1/qtr allocation?
Sponsored

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a "my salesman said" response but I asked and he told me they get 6-8 a month. There was little over 100 on the list and I was towards the back a month after I ordered.

iBrad81

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some of us really got screwed because we chose to pick a dealer that has good customer service, but bc they are small they get barely any allocations

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's kinda like a sorting hat as far as we know.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do dealers know their allocation numbers per model? Or, do they just not want to tell us. I’m just a few down on their Bronco list but it’s a low volume dealer. Would a small town dealer have at least 1/month, 1/qtr allocation?
They are told at the end of each month how many they will be allocated for the next month.

Sponsored

Nateandapril

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non Sas Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried to dig into this with my dealer as well. I asked about Bronco allocations and their response is there is no allocation limit of orders received. They are a large dealership in a high population area but that answer doesn’t seem to match up with what I’m reading on this forum so I really don’t know where I’m at in the pecking order

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried to dig into this with my dealer as well. I asked about Bronco allocations and their response is there is no allocation limit of orders received. They are a large dealership in a high population area but that answer doesn’t seem to match up with what I’m reading on this forum so I really don’t know where I’m at in the pecking order
I had the same conversation with my mid sized dealer and received the same answer. No matter what people say about allocations, it really seems to be luck-of-the-draw as to when you get built.
Sponsored