First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just thought I would share some screenshots from a clown dealer. As you can see, within less than 10 minutes he went from $10k over to MSRP. This is on a 2024 Shelter Green Braptor. I just ordered one without a deposit. There is a high probability that they will be below MSRP soon.

IMG_8322.jpg

IMG_8325.jpg

unnamed.jpg
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With that quick of a change in mind, another 10 minutes and he’d be paying you to take it off their hands :ROFLMAO:

EBRU2024

Wildtrak
First Name
Elizabeth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Audi Q7, 13 Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My local dealer has a 23 sitting on the lot. I went back after two weeks to place my order and the 23 is still there. I asked about it and the salesperson was like oh yeah it’s going for 20k over sticker. 🤡🤡🤡

Listed on manheim there are a handful 22’s listed in the low 70’s (and haven’t been sold yet) There is no auction sales data for 24’s yet but m here is the sales reports for the 23 and 22 my. I’ve been watching bc I’ve been debating if I should get one but I think it would be difficult to have for an every day car so as much as I love it, I’m trying to make a practical decision.

IMG_1942.jpeg

IMG_1941.jpeg

Sponsored

UTME

Wildtrak
First Name
T-Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Rubicon-X
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My 2024 Wildtrak finally arrived one year after ordering. The dealer still wanted msrp. We didn’t get it since already purchased something else for much better price. There are other broncos on the lot as well. We bought 3 new f150 since 2001 but ford not fixing cam phaser problem under warranty on last king ranch made me think twice. The bronco hard top doesn’t match and already looks faded to me. People are having problems with the hard tops and ford not fixing under warranty. So long for now because price gouging and poor customer service.

Ford Bronco DO NOT pay over MSRP for a 2024 IMG_0220

Ford Bronco DO NOT pay over MSRP for a 2024 IMG_0236

Jsb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco wildtrack, 2019 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Typical car salesman. If they actually told the truth I think lightening would strike. If their lips are moving they are probably lying.

archer87

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I bought a fully loaded 2024 Wildtrak for under MSRP with X-Plan.

From what I can see in the weekly order fulfillment t reports posted here people should expect to wait about 3 to 4 months for a custom order. Add to that the fact that every single dealer in my city has multiple Broncos on their lot new.

dealers are greedy lying scum. Nobody should be paying above MSRP.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a former Jeep owner and a current Bronco owner. Broncos are overly cross shopped and compared with wranglers. If you can live with a Jeep in your use case, that’s great. So many people buy a wrangler live with it for a year and trade it. I just drove two Wrangler owners (both 2Dr 4.0 manual drivers) 80 miles round trip and both started shopping for 2Dr Broncos. My personal use is perfect for an IFS. I’m In the minority saying Ford was correct to take this departure in development. Jeeps new Recon has modernized the Wranger and will fill a void in the doors off top down segment.

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Broncos in my area are running 3 to 5 k under msrp. Going Jeep will get you away from quality issues LOL.

Sponsored

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah, just imagine if going to the Ford Store was like going to the Apple Store. Everything would be transparent. Maybe someday.
Just thought I would share some screenshots from a clown dealer. As you can see, within less than 10 minutes he went from $10k over to MSRP. This is on a 2024 Shelter Green Braptor. I just ordered one without a deposit. There is a high probability that they will be below MSRP soon.

IMG_8322.jpg

IMG_8325.jpg

unnamed.jpg

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What an absolute douche!

Glad you posted that and nothing wrong with outing that dealership either. Swear guys like that ruin the entire industry.

My dealership here in ATL is actually ok for the crap in this market. Only paid MSRP with price protection when picked up last Feb.

I wouldn’t pay over sticker for anything ever; never have and I never will.

APEX REX

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor and 21 2D Base 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you pay MSRP for a 24 you are still getting hosed. Ford raised the MSRP 3 times in 2023 on the Braptor. When I ordered my Braptor in October 2022 my order MSRP was $82k. When I picked up my Braptor in December 2023, the window sticker and MSRP was now $96k for the same vehicle. Guys like myself that had price protection made out since I only paid $82k which was my original order price. Ford has eliminated price protection on all "halo" vehicles beginning in 2024 so considering the only difference in 24 is painted fender flares, your MSRP price is still $13k more than the MSRP on the 23s.

Wiser Bronco

Raptor
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My 2024 Wildtrak finally arrived one year after ordering. The dealer still wanted msrp. We didn’t get it since already purchased something else for much better price. There are other broncos on the lot as well. We bought 3 new f150 since 2001 but ford not fixing cam phaser problem under warranty on last king ranch made me think twice. The bronco hard top doesn’t match and already looks faded to me. People are having problems with the hard tops and ford not fixing under warranty. So long for now because price gouging and poor customer service.

Wait what?? Ford not fixing cam phaser under warranty? Can you elaborate on this... What exactly happened

OP
OP
Agswin

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If you pay MSRP for a 24 you are still getting hosed. Ford raised the MSRP 3 times in 2023 on the Braptor. When I ordered my Braptor in October 2022 my order MSRP was $82k. When I picked up my Braptor in December 2023, the window sticker and MSRP was now $96k for the same vehicle. Guys like myself that had price protection made out since I only paid $82k which was my original order price. Ford has eliminated price protection on all "halo" vehicles beginning in 2024 so considering the only difference in 24 is painted fender flares, your MSRP price is still $13k more than the MSRP on the 23s.
Not sure hosed is the right term. This is the new reality with inflation, higher pay for workers due to the strike, high interest rates make the suppliers increase their pricing, it is all a trickledown effect. Same reason milk and eggs and a Happy Meal at McDonalds are up 20%-30%. Also, in 2022 The LUX package was an option. Now it is included, so that is part of the increase.

I still feel that when my Bronco arrives it'll be under MSRP but my order is a little different because I only want Shelter green, so they have leverage over me. If I am willing to change to a color that is offered in 2023, then I 100% would be able to find one below msrp. However, my gut tells me that even Shelter will drop below MSRP soon, maybe that is why they took my order without a deposit.
Sponsored