Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 2dr 2.3L OBX non-SAS Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I picked up an abandoned order that was more bold than my original plans, MSRP for a model I would never have chosen on my own. Win-win scenario in my estimation, I gave up looking last year because of the huge markups and the Universe pulled one over on me. :p
If I knew that in 6 months the price would drop another few $K I'd still do this now, time has a cost all on its own!
Sponsored

UTME

Wildtrak
First Name
T-Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Rubicon-X
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wait what?? Ford not fixing cam phaser under warranty? Can you elaborate on this... What exactly happened
I had a new f150 king ranch with coyote 5.0 v8 engine. It had the cam phaser problem at 59000 miles the dealer kept it a week and did nothing. It got worse until it was dying at intersections. I wrote ford and sent the 100+ pages of complaints on the f150 forum and nothing. It should have been recalled. So I’m done with ford for now.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I went by a dealer that had a 23 listed for 10k ADM a couple month ago online, Its still sitting out front of the dealership. I also went by a couple of dealerships and almost all of them had a couple broncos sitting on the lot and plenty of higher trim / optioned ones too. ADM is over.

DewarT

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have been talking with several dealers on 2023 Raptors. While I have had one asking for an ADM- it went away quickly when I sent him three dealer listings within 150 miles under MSRP (all $3k off).

Interestingly, I found a dealer who has the colors and options I want on a 2024 'In Transit' advertised at sticker. The blend date was 2/15, so I don't think it will be in for a month or more... Very quick discussion had them $3,500 under MSRP.

The mid 2023 year MSRP price increase from Ford was $8,000 and the car was no different. Ford was trying to capture some of the ADM- dealers just added on top of that.

I know it will depend on the dealers, but what is the market for the Raptor now? 2023 $5k off MSRP, $10k off? 2024 $3k under MSRP?

OP
OP
Agswin

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was just offered a special order 2024 for invoice. Told him to send me a buyers order and waiting for it.

Sponsored

DewarT

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was just offered a special order 2024 for invoice. Told him to send me a buyers order and waiting for it.
would love to know what invoice price is on a Raptor

Sponsored
OP
OP
Agswin

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Saturday update - 2023's at $5000 off MSRP and 2024 orders at invoice (around $3300) off. Feel like they will drop more as these guys fight over each other to try and sell a product that is plentiful and a $18k price bump from a couple years ago

NJOffroad55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Saturday update - 2023's at $5000 off MSRP and 2024 orders at invoice (around $3300) off. Feel like they will drop more as these guys fight over each other to try and sell a product that is plentiful and a $18k price bump from a couple years ago
Where to try and find a 24 at invoice?

OP
OP
Agswin

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wichita Falls Ford offering a special order at invoice with a $1000 non refundable deposit. I passed on it because I feel like they will drop in price more

DewarT

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Renaissance Ford is Virginia is advertising an HPR at $3,400 under MSRP, but hit me with $1,800 in non-optional dealer add ons.

I decided on a ‘23 today, a little over $5k below MSRP. Loving every minute of it so far.

Ford Bronco DO NOT pay over MSRP for a 2024 B53159C9-1AF8-41D1-BF8F-C1BF91287D8E
Sponsored