Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would say, I have gone the other way. I have grown to love the Race Red.

I have never had a non-white car in the last 30 years. All my off-roaders, all my daily drivers, even the wife's van. Everything has been white.

For this Bronco, I wanted (and still want) to build a retro-looking rig. My goal image is a faded memory of a 1970 IH Scout (essentially the heritage edition I keep hearing about). So if they had a patina-worn, muted color, I would have started with that. The race red seemed like the least iridescent and most likely color to be on a 1970 list.

When I picked it up at the dealer, I couldn't believe how red it was. The stripe has since broken it up a lot and I think totally changed the look. I have had it for about a month, and I now accept that I own a red car. I also accept that I can achieve a "throw-back" look, but it's always going to look like a new car. -on the upside, it hasn't broken down yet, like all of my vintage shit.

Another comment on all other colors vs. white. They show dirt. Between the new finish, the red color and the flat surfaces everywhere, this thing really shows dirt. You can wash it one day and will look dirty the next. I never ever thought about cleaning the white vehicles.

Since this op was about regret and second guesses, now that we have seen a bunch, what color do I like best? Velocity Blue. After we had ordered, my wife and I saw all the colors on the fuel cans. We both walked out and said Velocity Blue was the best. Not regret, per se, but if we were building our order that day, it would be tough to not order VB. I have recently seen a post on this forum with a VB and the white stripe, and it blew me away. I have not seen a VB whole car in person. Looking at the new B&P, the Green looks pretty cool.

First world problems.
Sponsored

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, I don’t regret my choice - I waffled on colors for so long, debated changing color, almost did several times. Originally thought I wanted Area 51, but wasn’t willing to pay more for the choice by moving up from base. Ultimately chose and stuck with Rapid Red second guessing up until I received my Base Sasquatch. Bronco was produced in one of the last weeks it would still be available on the Bronco. So glad I went with that - I absolutely love it.

Sponsored

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely not. I've loved cyber orange since I first saw it!

CYBER ORANGE FOR LIFE

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't regret Velocity Blue at all, I just want 2 more Broncos on Oxford White and Cyber Orange to go with it.

Lucky Green

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wanted anti-mater blue for my Big Bend but got pushed to a 22 and changed my color to green. Best idea along with the sandstone interior it looks great.

Sponsored

MillerAndCheeto

Wildtrak
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Cyber Orange Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love my Cyber Orange Wildtrak. It's a loud colour for a loud (personality) vehicle.

No ragrets.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The only Bronco color I truly loved was Antimatter Blue, so my biggest regret is not switching to a soft-top sooner and possibly getting the AMB I originally ordered.
Once I re-ordered, I went from Iconic silver to A51, to Carb Grey before finally just settling on Shadow black.
(I did not want another SB vehicle having gone from a 2013 F-150 Raptor to a 2019 Ranger, both in SB, but just wasn't crazy about any of the color options).
I considered wrapping it in a satin/matte PPF, but just couldn't make myself drop the $5K.

Added some graphics this week, and I'm pretty happy with it.
Black looks great when it's clean, it's just never clean...

I do have a second order (no VIN yet though), Hot Pepper Red hardtop

IMG_9111.jpg

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went through several colors before finally settling on Eruption Green. I love it and I don’t have any color envy when I see other Broncos.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No regret about cactus gray in 10 months of ownership!

Have seen quite a few fellow Broncos on the road and have yet to feel any pangs of regret or lust toward the other build!

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went through several colors before finally settling on Eruption Green. I love it and I don’t have any color envy when I see other Broncos.
It is the way.

Ford Bronco Do you regret your color choice? Bronc1
Sponsored