Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have Iconic Silver and that's one thing that I would change about my Bronco. I wish I had either red or green now. I just don't like how almost every car on the road is either black, white, or silver now. I want color!
Sponsored

idobleedblue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands Sasquatch Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very happy with my Cactus Gray color choice.

Ford Bronco Do you regret your color choice? 1654278738915

It wasn't my first choice, but I can't imagine not having Cactus Gray at this point. I love how it seems like it is almost a different color every time you look at it depending on the time of day, direction of the sun, how overcast or clear it is. Sometimes it's blue, sometimes it's green, sometimes it's gray, and sometimes I just can't put my finger on what color it looks like at that moment... all I know is I love it!

My first choice was cyber orange but then when I saw it next to a school bus I just couldn't get that vision out of my head. So then I narrowed it down to Area 51 and Cactus... and the Cactus won out.

Couldn't be happier with my choice. NO REGEЯTS!!!

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Very happy with my Cactus Gray color choice.

It wasn't my first choice, but I can't imagine not having Cactus Gray at this point. I love how it seems like it is almost a different color every time you look at it depending on the time of day, direction of the sun, how overcast or clear it is. Sometimes it's blue, sometimes it's green, sometimes it's gray, and sometimes I just can't put my finger on what color it looks like at that moment... all I know is I love it!

Couldn't be happier with my choice. NO REGEЯTS!!!
Yeah I love mine for the same exact reason! Every time I look at it its a slightly different color

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gorgeous. My first build exactly. 2 door is the OG Bronco. AMB is sick. Basesquatch is the Bronco cheat code.

Fast forward thru losing AMB as an option in '22 and flirtations with Velocity Blue and Carbonized Gray... and I'm in an A51 Badsquatch... and loving it.

Ford's color-shifting paints pose issues (except for AMB - love both the black and deep blue). Liked Cactus Gray in overcast light, but the mint green cast in direct sunlight was a non-starter.

Love the battleship blue-gray of A51 in overcast lighting (important in the often-gloomy PNW)....

Ford Bronco Do you regret your color choice? 20220515_173449

Ford Bronco Do you regret your color choice? 20220521_163020

... but the bright blue in direct sunlight was too much of a baby blue... until I realized pulling in the Badlands Orange for an accent color evokes the Gulf Racing vibe. (I'll be adding in some BL Orange striping in the future).

Ford Bronco Do you regret your color choice? 20220520_172831

Ford Bronco Do you regret your color choice? IMG_4895_341x@3x.progressive

Ford Bronco Do you regret your color choice? il_794xN.891522954_iut3

... and my dad worked for Gulf Oil for 30 years... so I see it as a great tribute.

MallSquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak 2022
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got mine off a lot from a deal dropping through with the original buyer, but Shadow black isn’t bad. I really like it though I think the wildtrack logos look best in race red.

I did really like the cyber orange until someone put it next to a school bus :p not going to name names here…

My original plan was to get it in A51, but at risk of sounding like a hipster, it sounded like everyone wanted it.

Sponsored

mul1gan

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
too soon for me to tell but still loving my Green.. the VB looks badass though.

Alimony

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Soul
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Originally ordered mine in A51, Feb 21. Converted to a ‘22 in Oct and stuck with the color. Something about it I just like. I did see a Hot Pepper Red on the road the other day. Looked really sharp with all the black accents. Might change when I have to convert to ‘23. Maybe by then they’ll have a few more color choices to add to the confusion / delay …

PJS090

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 (Former owner 1969 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Carbonized Gray Big Bend. LOVE IT. No regrets!
I have had since Jan. Get stopped at least twice a week by people giving compliments.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t regret the carb grey but my wife just got her hot pepper red and Damn!! It’s a nice color.

Sponsored

bikearch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lockers, engine, gear ratio...all easy. Color choice was the hardest, went A51 but have second thoughts a lot, really the worst thing will be popularity. I'm sure I'll love it but what if... and then, if I'd been delayed just a little longer it would be Eruption Green, no doubt.
Love My area 51 color and have gotten many compliments on it.

deanosf

Badlands
First Name
dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
CGM...all the way. Compliments everywhere I go.

STRATUS

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport, C8 Corvette Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love, love white. All my cars are white, black top/accents. It's the OCD in me. 😛

1B95FAD9-D9CC-43C7-96F4-94ACCFA7426B.jpeg

A514146A-C95D-4770-A326-BFE8B95F22F5.jpeg

0C1D567B-6C60-4127-A37A-AC1C34DE4EFE.jpeg
Sponsored