mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awesome video! All of you people worried about someone stealing your fenders, you should consider moving to a safer place.
They take the whole car here.
Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Awesome video! All of you people worried about someone stealing your fenders, you should consider moving to a safer place.
You would be surprised how much bs crime happens in safe cities. I'm concerned about this and I actually live in a city that has been ranked the #1 safest city in the nation multiple times (7 out of the last 10 years for a city over 75k last I checked). Funny thing is I grew up in a not so nice neighborhood and never had to worry about this crap. Crime ridden hoods and you worry about getting robbed or murdered. Safe neighborhoods and you worry about getting your fender flares stolen.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You people crack me up. There are tons of parts that anyone can take off any vehicle, but they donā€™t. So stop worrying about it. That said...

Ford Bronco Door & Fender Removal / Replacement + New Tips & DOOR WEIGHTS 1616628915214

OP
OP
Ourbroncolife

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the video, really helpful. Any concerns with the amount of dirt behind the flare on a pretty clean vehicle?
Ford Bronco Door & Fender Removal / Replacement + New Tips & DOOR WEIGHTS 1616628915214
Should have wiped it down for camera ready ;) - I cleaned it and hasn't gotten much dirt over past few days.

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any word on the weight of the hardtop roof, specifically the rear section? Iā€™m just trying to plan out the garage space and see if I need to add another hoist a top system (my wife already has hers for her 4dr wrangler), or if itā€™s light enough to just man handle it from underneath to a rack on the wall. I hope I can man handle it so I donā€™t have to take the jet ski and motorcycle out of the garage every time I want to take the top off.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ourbroncolife

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I appreciate the info and videos and all...

But anyone else find it misleading (borderline shady) how Ford has these marketing teams that are appearing as ā€œnormalā€ people?

Itā€™s reminiscent of companies faking positive reviews(n)
Choose what you want to do with our videos but as a Bronco fan and future owner, our videos are our own views and opinions not Ford's.

OP
OP
Ourbroncolife

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you great point! This is to benefit the Bronco community and not forcing anyone to watch it.
It's built into the hinge.

At the end of the day, we're still getting to see content we want to see, regardless of the source. Would you rather have zero info or videos?

OP
OP
Ourbroncolife

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any word on the weight of the hardtop roof, specifically the rear section? Iā€™m just trying to plan out the garage space and see if I need to add another hoist a top system (my wife already has hers for her 4dr wrangler), or if itā€™s light enough to just man handle it from underneath to a rack on the wall. I hope I can man handle it so I donā€™t have to take the jet ski and motorcycle out of the garage every time I want to take the top off.
I don't know the weight of the roof currently. If I find out, will post.

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know the weight of the roof currently. If I find out, will post.
Cool, thank you in advance if you find out!! I'm waiting for the mod top, but the weight of the MIC top would give a ballpark estimate and would be very valuable info for those getting the MIC top (I assume the mod would be slightly heavier).

richs184

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SF
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should have wiped it down for camera ready ;) - I cleaned it and hasn't gotten much dirt over past few days.
Understood, just won
Was just wondering about longer term issues of flare rubbing against dirt or road salt against the paint.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ourbroncolife

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Understood, just won

Was just wondering about longer term issues of flare rubbing against dirt or road salt against the paint.
Good point, seems to be pretty tight fit but i'm sure not air tight, could take advantage of the removable fenders to keep clean weekly.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mullets are to Our Bronco Life as flannel is to Bronco Nation. :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Ourbroncolife

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mullets are to Our Bronco Life as flannel is to Bronco Nation. :ROFLMAO:
Itā€™s not a mullet when itā€™s all the same length. Not business and party. Just all party šŸ¤˜šŸ»šŸ¤˜šŸ»šŸ¤˜šŸ»

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Now I'm a lazy man, first off I didn't read the 11 pages of comments so it may have been answered and I'm also lazy when it comes to door hinge bolts. My Jeeps have been out for almost 10 years but they aren't as vital as the Broncos. Oh yea back to me being lazy, is there any reason to ever take the bottom guide pin out and just mess with the top hinge bolt whenever removing the doors? Yes, I'm that lazy.
Sponsored