Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow I didn’t even know that this was an issue.

@srqfabrications will these brackets work with your bumper or do you plan on making some as well?

Another thing I’m curious about is if the JKS Max Tire clearance kit will work with the LOD brackets?
We include way beefier brackets that also add two extra bumper mounting holes. All the brackets are 1/4" material. There is a plate on each side and the top of the frame that ties all the way back to the intercooler mount.

Ford Bronco DV8 Bronco broke down in the desert *rescue video* IMG_9434

Ford Bronco DV8 Bronco broke down in the desert *rescue video* IMG_9433
Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bet if someone is keeping track, stock bronco tie rods rarely have issues. The modified Broncos seem to be having the problems. Different wheels, bigger tires, etc.... My Wildtrak is factory and i've been all over Moab, Colorado, and any trails I can find in between and have not had a single issue.
Agreed, I was born and raised around Durango Colorado. I have wheeled all over the Colorado Mountains and all over Moab for many years. I've never had any larger than 35" tires and when I say I have been thousands of places I mean it. Now don't get me wrong, there are rock buggy trails where 40's are necessary but if you take your Bronco up these places, be prepared for more damage than tie rods LOL. Reviewing my past and using common sense driving skills, knowing when to winch and not trying to be a hero should promote continued success. Life is good whenever you accept that you don't need the tallest Bronco at the mall.

medguy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We include way beefier brackets that also add two extra bumper mounting holes. All the brackets are 1/4" material. There is a plate on each side and the top of the frame that ties all the way back to the intercooler mount.

wow, I’m impressed. You really did think about everything with this bumper. Super happy I went with y’all.

I’m assuming that since your bronco has the body mount deleted, body mount deletes work with your bumper no problem?

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

. Did you guys happen to catch the snapping on film?
When’s the baby due? Heard it’s a 2 door Bronco congratulations lol

BroncoTrail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

. I grew up a long time ago, way back in the day when we were taught only women could have babies. I got a job, got married and had six beautiful children. I absolutely love babies. My wife does not want anymore, rightfully so she has had enough. Well, now that we live in an age that men can have babies I’m trying my hardest to have one of my own. It’s been years & years of trying & it’s simply not working. I will not give up!!
get me off this !%@ $#% Earth

Sponsored

SS Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco , F600, F5, LJ20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great looking brackets, exactly what I am looking for. Do you sell only the brackets? Thanks

greatlakes

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Buick Special
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does this mean there's a used, slightly scuffed DV8 bumper available at a deep discount?

BadlandsJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Non-SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So... how do you fix this? If you use a frame machine (or however you do it) to bend the frame horns back, wouldn't the metal be weaker and more prone to bending in the future?

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So... how do you fix this? If you use a frame machine (or however you do it) to bend the frame horns back, wouldn't the metal be weaker and more prone to bending in the future?
I believe they are a cut and weld able replacement part for collision repair

MillerAndCheeto

Wildtrak
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Cyber Orange Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The recovery points look like they're 1ft plus beyond where the factory points would be. That's a lot of extra torque applied to the frame horns when lifting. The bumper turned into a cheater bar with all that moment applied to the frame.
Add to this the dynamic forces applied during the accelerating/decelerating of the tow vehicle and you have the equivalent of a cheater bar with someone jumping up and down on it, hundreds of times.
Sponsored