Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Price protection only covered MY22 orders right? I honestly don't remember, it's changed so much and I'm waiting for the mod top anyway so I haven't paid super close attention.

Since it's MY23 only I'd think you'd have no price protection, if it's even available on non heritage editions.
Thatā€™s my thinking
At some point ford has to do something with price protection

hell so many people are good with adm they might as well raise msrp
Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh My,,,,

I know the fighter pilots will want to call that 'Air Superiority Blue' but ... it looks for all the world like the light blue, baby blue 1964 Ford Falcon that my parents had and I learned to drive in.

Would not be able to drive it as it would make me a little nauseous for some probably repressed in memory reasons :confused:
Yesss, that blue was called Skylight blue

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Very different. And the black is just rattle-can black. They may come in gloss black, but I've seen them before the rattle-can treatment and they were white.
I remember a while back a camouflaged "heritage" Bronco with those same rattle-can black slot wheels, but if you zoomed in, it was obvious that it was covering a gloss white wheel because there were a couple of spots where the white was peaking through.šŸ˜

I can't seem to find the pic right now, but I will look for it.

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure they'll follow the pattern of 22.5 M.Y pricing. If you change to a special order, you lose price protection. It would surprise me if they didn't do this.
If you switch from a standard trim to a special edition there is no price to protect. The special edition is new.

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This would be the only color to sway me away from CO on a 2 door..

Anyone know how switching a '22 order to a '23 color works? If it keeps my price protection and doesn't impact build date, I'm all in for it.

There's a thread here with all the details but essentially if you were protected into MY22 and still dont get your order in the changeover in 23 you'll also have price protection into 23. No word on price protection after that.

Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this pans out, I'll say they could have picked a better color. It's fine and I applaud the effort. But baby blue? I'm sure some folks in my area will get it because they are UNC fans...no one else will get it.
Yeah a bit too soft for a ā€œruggedā€ SUV.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Very different. And the black is just rattle-can black. They may come in gloss black, but I've seen them before the rattle-can treatment and they were white.
OK. I found it. Several of the pictures in this thread...

Thread 'HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Spied! Riding on 35's, Classic 4-Slot Wheel Design and White Grille!' https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...c-4-slot-wheel-design-and-white-grille.12224/

Especially this one...

Ford Bronco Early peek @ ROBINS EGG BLUE 2023 Bronco Color, Heritage Edition w/ Squared Flares and Painted MOD Hard Top! 2021 Bronco Heritage Edition - Bronco6g.com 19

It definitely looks to me like a white wheel that was quickly painted with some flat black spray paint.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I remember a while back a camouflaged "heritage" Bronco with those same rattle-can black slot wheels, but if you zoomed in, it was obvious that it was covering a gloss white wheel because there were a couple of spots where the white was peaking through.šŸ˜

I can't seem to find the pic right now, but I will look for it.
I was fortunate to see the Moar Door Heritage pre-camo edition from Dec 2020 before the embargo was lifted today. The permission has been granted to share but a certain media entity will have first right to do so. Ford put more effort into making a cohesive Heritage Edition that was never intended to be seen by the public compared to this version with mismatched paint and wheels. Seeing the pictures before the yellow cloak was draped over the Heritage Edition revealed more than what people are seeing today.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The real questionā€¦..who is now 99ā€™ing their order that doesnā€™t have a build date yet based on this leak? Or keep marching forward with current order knowing youā€™ll likely have to re-order a ā€˜23 anyway?
Iā€™m betting that Iā€™ll be pushed to ā€˜23MY anyway. I reserved 2/17/21 and ordered on 3/2/21. My build is an OBX with every option, including tow package, Sasquatch, etc. Folks who have ordered way before me still donā€™t have a VIN. A ā€˜23MY with a painted modular top would suit me just fine.

Sponsored

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure if this was mentioned already..

Two things I noticed as well...

1. Looks like stay bar disconnect will come with the heritage edition (all buttons are present on the dash).

2. Looks like they will utilize the accent colors on the interior "Bronco" emblems like they do with the raptor

Ford Bronco Early peek @ ROBINS EGG BLUE 2023 Bronco Color, Heritage Edition w/ Squared Flares and Painted MOD Hard Top! Screenshot_20220630-154418

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm very likely changing my color to this.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something about the Gen6 that absolutely doesnā€™t make white accessories work. Especially the top.
this white top in the pic looks awful. So does every single other customized one weā€™ve seen. White top; White grill; all looks bad.
100% agree. On old trucks, white paint on trim, grilles and what not was used because it was cheap and they had to put a barrier on the metal of some kind. At a passing glance, it kinda, sorta might fool you for the chrome that the upper level trims got. Same for the tops, they were white because they had to be painted with something. The all-white grilles we've seen on the 6th Gen Broncos have been kinda awful with the very rare exceptions of those that painted the outer bevel body color like they should have been on any Bronco grille. But the white flares, trim and top are just something I can't get behind on the new Broncos.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. Also this isnā€™t Brittany Blue however BB and Yellowstone are options. This is a unique shade for the standard Heritage.
Is this a fact based on real intel or your swag?

Are you are saying that this color is unique to just the STANDARD heritage and not the limited heritage?

Are you also stating that BB and Yellowstone will be options for the standard and limited heritage?
Sponsored