Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol, read his post, he's talking about regionality. He lives in NC which baby blue is associated with the Tar Heels. So, in his neck of the woods, only UNC fans are going to be drawn to the color and students/fans/alumni of the other regional rivalry universities will steer clear.

Same here, nobody drives a burnt orange vehicle unless they went to UT and 9 out of 10 times you see a red F150, if it is just red it will probably have OU stickers or plates and if it is maroon red is guaranteed to be A&M.
No kidding. Where's my Royal Maroon??

Representing in the PNW. Gig 'em Ags.

20200507_153544.jpg

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this a fact based on real intel or your swag?

Are you are saying that this color is unique to just the STANDARD heritage and not the limited heritage?

Are you also stating that BB and Yellowstone will be options for the standard and limited heritage?
I actually do forget what gets what though the Limited model I am 75% sure will have a unique color(s).

And of course they’re both available in two and four doors. Sorry in advanced you weirdo “purists”. Though an upcoming special edition will be two door only so there’s that for you.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I actually do forget what gets what though the Limited model I am 75% sure will have a unique color(s).

And of course they’re both available in two and four doors. Sorry in advanced you weirdo “purists”. Though an upcoming special edition will be two door only so there’s that for you.
🤩🥳
I need more data on the 2 drew!!
Let’s GOOOOOOOO!!

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I like it but agree with other posts that Brittany Blue should have been the color.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

from a Villanova fan to the UNC fans out there, I like the color alot - but it will look alot better with a Villanova decal on it! Go Cats.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

100% agree. On old trucks, white paint on trim, grilles and what not was used because it was cheap and they had to put a barrier on the metal of some kind. At a passing glance, it kinda, sorta might fool you for the chrome that the upper level trims got. Same for the tops, they were white because they had to be painted with something. The all-white grilles we've seen on the 6th Gen Broncos have been kinda awful with the very rare exceptions of those that painted the outer bevel body color like they should have been on any Bronco grille. But the white flares, trim and top are just something I can't get behind on the new Broncos.
The outer portion of the grill has to be body color or they look ridiculous.

Sponsored

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Should have done Brittany Blue...Ford is just terrible at picking colors for these things.
Ford Bronco Early peek @ ROBINS EGG BLUE 2023 Bronco Color, Heritage Edition w/ Squared Flares and Painted MOD Hard Top! 20200507_153544
Came here to say exactly this but you beat me to it!

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Love that blue, would have gotten that instead of my cactus grey for sure. With a white top that would be sublime.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Guarantee it will be a Heritage Edition exclusive. So I'm not even getting my hopes up.
Wondering about this - even if it is, don't you think the fenders/flares will be available? Not saying that's optimal because what the hell are we gonna do with an extra set...

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will be surprised if Ford puts out a limited edition that is only available in the short bus version. They are there to make money and doing a limited run of something nobody wants to begin with doesn’t seem like it meets that goal. We will find out shortly.
Sponsored