First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You reserved in Dec 2020 but when was that reservation converted to an actual order? I reserved in Aug 2020, ordered March 2021 and just got a build date of 2/21/22.

MY22 order: 2-door BaseSquatch, MIC, 2.7L, HD bumper, Roof Rails, Chili pepper red.
1st time it was converted was Jan 2021, then again in either Oct or Nov 2021
Sponsored

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Since I'm out of state, part of me wants to go to a local Ford and ask "can YOU tell me my priority code?"

I don't want to keep bothering my local dealer; last time i asked he said I'm unscheduled clean -- i fear I'm somehow 99d (since a few crazies are holding out for 2023 mod tops)
Yes you should call your dealer, since they are the ones who set your priority code.

EDIT: If it's the dealer you ordered from, then yes. If not they may be able to tell you your code, but won't be able to do anything about it.

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have called Ford's Customer service number a couple times in the past month just HOPING / Wishful thinking I might get schedule date. I reserved a OBX / 4dr / MIC / 2.3 / Towing pkg. Mid package in Dec 2020. The past 2 times I have spoken to the customer service rep she indicated we will receive an email by the end of FEB 2022 with an expected time-line. Now.... we have all hear this before so I am NOT HOLDING MY BREATH!!!! But has anyone else been told this? Does anyone have any insight?
Could also just be that they are having issues with their email so they won't be sending anything out till the end of Feb, there's a bunch of folks to have not gotten and email but discovered they have VINs

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1st time it was converted was Jan 2021, then again in either Oct or Nov 2021
I thought the earliest you could covert to an order was Feb 2021? I changed my order at least 3 times over the last 8 months. Started with a 4-door badlands and ended up with a 2-door basesquatch. My dealer assured me I would keep my place in line with any changes to the order until I was assigned a VIN. Now i'm locked in.

Based on your reservation of Dec 2020 (which I think determines your place in line), you're probably looking at mid to late 2022, at the earliest, if I were to guess. Also, get in touch with the salesperson you placed the order with rather than customer service.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
maxey143

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought the earliest you could covert to an order was Feb 2021? I changed my order at least 3 times over the last 8 months. Started with a 4-door badlands and ended up with a 2-door basesquatch. My dealer assured me I would keep my place in line with any changes to the order until I was assigned a VIN. Now i'm locked in.

Based on your reservation of Dec 2020 (which I think determines your place in line), you're probably looking at mid to late 2022, at the earliest, if I were to guess. Also, get in touch with the salesperson you placed the order with rather than customer service.
It could have been the 1st of Feb 2021. I really didn't embed the exact date in my brain, but it was close to the end of Jan 21 or the 1st of Feb. I have called the sales person and they know NOTHING!

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Since I'm out of state, part of me wants to go to a local Ford and ask "can YOU tell me my priority code?"

I don't want to keep bothering my local dealer; last time i asked he said I'm unscheduled clean -- i fear I'm somehow 99d (since a few crazies are holding out for 2023 mod tops)
Your DORA has your priority code on it. Have your dealer email you a copy.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The order banks opened on 1/15/21 to start.

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just began social security this month, so “ death” is what I fear will arrive before Ford builds my ordered Bronco.
Started my SS a few weeks before I placed my Bronco order. I should have known the extra money would be my downfall. :rolleyes:

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
email with more swag fodder / stay pumped , key chain , sunglasses, coffee mugs , bronco stickers whatever !!!!!

mackoy21

Base
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw e36
Your Bronco Model
Base
i called my sales rep yesterday and he said “sorry your order hasnt been pulled but we expect some news at the end of the month” so maybe this is it? or more bronco swag

OP
OP
maxey143

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
email with more swag fodder / stay pumped , key chain , sunglasses, coffee mugs , bronco stickers whatever !!!!!
Oh don't forget the FLAG! I have stuffed it all in a box!

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah ford said everyone would get a estimate last May 😂
Only 9 months late! Well, assuming 1) the rep wasn't blowing smoke and 2) Ford meets the date.

OK so we're never getting an estimate.

broncoyanc

Wildtrak
First Name
clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f150 03 ranger edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This has been quite an ordeal from the onset. No one knows anything other than we have a Bronco on order. Ford will not tell us anything, and the dealer does not know nothing.
I have said all along that it would be great if we could get some projection with an ETA
of what quarter of the year, what year or something. Some of us need to make plans for
the purchase of this vehicle for example, keeping a high mileage going while waiting, and
several other reasons.
I tried to get my dealer to upgrade my priority code from a (19) to a (10).
He would not change the code, and told me it does not matter on the Bronco.
If I do not get a truck or at least a build date by August I am going to buy something else.
Sponsored