First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have called Ford's Customer service number a couple times in the past month just HOPING / Wishful thinking I might get schedule date. I reserved a OBX / 4dr / MIC / 2.3 / Towing pkg. Mid package in Dec 2020. The past 2 times I have spoken to the customer service rep she indicated we will receive an email by the end of FEB 2022 with an expected time-line. Now.... we have all heard this before, so I am NOT HOLDING MY BREATH!!!! But has anyone else been told this? Does anyone have any insight?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Haven't heard this bit of news myself. But, if history is any indication it will not be anything I'll want to hear. Unless they tell me Ford will return to the '21 allocation formula there is nothing they can do to get mine delivered until sometime in '24. "Let's go Ford"................

Sponsored
OP
OP
maxey143

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sounds like something I would make up to get people to stop calling me for a month.
I think everyone should call the Ford 1-800-334-4375 with their order #, Sales code and Order code daily! Maybe... they will FINALLY GET THE HINT to either send out reliable INFORMATION on delivery estimates or get the Dang things BUILT and DELIVERED! If they have this much demand why don't they start building them in another Plant?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think everyone should call the Ford 1-800-334-4375 with their order #, Sales code and Order code daily! Maybe... they will FINALLY GET THE HINT to either send out reliable INFORMATION on delivery estimates or get the Dang things BUILT and DELIVERED! If they have this much demand why don't they start building them in another Plant?
Sadly Tracey, most of us here have found that Ford really doesn't give a shit about the end customer as long as the mega dealers are happy.

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This formula would surely be a recipe for no longer having phone line access and things being pushed to an automated system that tells you to wait for correspondence online. Badgering customer service only encourages them to build defenses rather than find ways to be helpful. In all reality just waiting for your build e-mail and forgetting all about when it may arrive is the best way to keep your blood pressure down and avoid endless disappointment.

May not be what anyone wants to hear but pressuring a company that I am sure is doing what it is willing to do to fill orders that are surely dubbed as second tier to their electric line right now just is what it is. I have no doubt that they are fully focused on getting their number 2 slot behind Tesla and that Bronco's are just a niche product compared to that goal which appears to be the focus of the company right now.

Sponsored
OP
OP
maxey143

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This formula would surely be a recipe for no longer having phone line access and things being pushed to an automated system that tells you to wait for correspondence online. Badgering customer service only encourages them to build defenses rather than find ways to be helpful. In all reality just waiting for your build e-mail and forgetting all about when it may arrive is the best way to keep your blood pressure down and avoid endless disappointment.

May not be what anyone wants to hear but pressuring a company that I am sure is doing what it is willing to do to fill orders that are surely dubbed as second tier to their electric line right now just is what it is. I have no doubt that they are fully focused on getting their number 2 slot behind Tesla and that Bronco's are just a niche product compared to that goal which appears to be the focus of the company right now.
[/QUOTE

As bad as I don't want to admit it, I am sure you have hit the nail on the head!

Last edited:

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have called Ford's Customer service number a couple times in the past month just HOPING / Wishful thinking I might get schedule date. I reserved a OBX / 4dr / MIC / 2.3 / Towing pkg. Mid package in Dec 2020. The past 2 times I have spoken to the customer service rep she indicated we will receive an email by the end of FEB 2022 with an expected time-line. Now.... we have all hear this before so I am NOT HOLDING MY BREATH!!!! But has anyone else been told this? Does anyone have any insight?
They won't do this. It is up to the dealer and their allocations. We might get another stay pumped for 3 years email though.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since I'm out of state, part of me wants to go to a local Ford and ask "can YOU tell me my priority code?"

I don't want to keep bothering my local dealer; last time i asked he said I'm unscheduled clean -- i fear I'm somehow 99d (since a few crazies are holding out for 2023 mod tops)

mhblueyz

Badlands
First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT Rocky Ridge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OR …..it’s the switch to 2023 EV Bronco email!

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IKR! I am in my early 50's but I will be on SS before I get my Bronco!
I just began social security this month, so “ death” is what I fear will arrive before Ford builds my ordered Bronco.
Sponsored