Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gonna get flamed...might get banned...Don't care...

I am absolutely LIVID right now...not enough alcohol in the house to calm me down.

@Ford Motor Company - You drag us all through the swamp for over a year, and then shove most us down the road another 6-18 months. Now you yank our color choices out from under us?
My $55K is very close to walking out the door, @Ford Motor Company...chump-change, I know, but it will add up as other follow suit.

I don't like either of the new colors - Erection Green will be on as many Broncos as Area51 or Cactus Grey, based on some of the fanboi responses - Not gonna be one of them.
Hot Mess Orange/Red/Whatever is no substitute, either.

@Ford Motor Company - Here's what you do:
--Grandfather all MY21 Build Code 19 (and lower) orders AS THEY ARE!!! We didn't get pushed to MY22 by any action of our own - You did this...not us!
--MY21 Build Code 99's get the MY22 colors only...fair enough?
--If we want to change colors, it's from the MY22 color palette only...fair enough?

But for those of us that waited this long to get our Rapid Red/Antimatter Blue Broncos, HONOR OUR CHOICES!!!
Your business lives and dies with the Consumer, @Ford Motor Company - NEVER FORGET THAT!!!

FIX THIS, @Ford Motor Company...Do what's right.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dangler

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think they just released all the colors for normal trims. I suspect the Peak Blue or Yellowstone will be reserved for the $65k limited whatever version.
You may be right. Apparently one can already purchase Peak Blue touch-up paint for the 2022 Ford Bronco.
Ford Bronco Eruption Green & Hot Pepper Red Metallic coming for 2022 Bronco. Antimatter Blue, Lightning Blue and Rapid Red Going Away 2EB6B9A9-D12C-4782-8F82-F83F16F57E9F

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am absolutely LIVID right now...not enough alcohol in the house to calm me down.

@Ford Motor Company - You drag us all through the swamp for over a year, and then shove most us down the road another 6-18 months. Now you yank our color choices out from under us?
My $55K is very close to walking out the door, @Ford Motor Company...chump-change, I know, but it will add up as other follow suit.

I don't like either of the new colors - Erection Green will be on as many Broncos as Area51 or Cactus Grey, based on some of the fanboi responses - Not gonna be one of them.

--Grandfather all MY21 Build Code 19 (and lower) orders AS THEY ARE!!! We didn't get pushed to MY22 by any action of our own - You did this...not us!
--If we want to change colors, it's from the MY22 color palette only...fair enough?

But for those of us that waited this long to get our Rapid Red/Antimatter Blue Broncos, HONOR OUR CHOICES!!!
Your business lives and dies with the Consumer, @Ford Motor Company - NEVER FORGET THAT!!!

Ford Bronco Eruption Green & Hot Pepper Red Metallic coming for 2022 Bronco. Antimatter Blue, Lightning Blue and Rapid Red Going Away 1629520494244

Ford Bronco Eruption Green & Hot Pepper Red Metallic coming for 2022 Bronco. Antimatter Blue, Lightning Blue and Rapid Red Going Away 1629520523764

yeah Ford is going to get right to it
Sue the USFL while you’re at it.

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My first vehicle was a 1994 Jeep Cherokee Country in what I believe is Hunter Green. It was a dark green for sure. I like green vehicles and I was surprised to see no green, tans or browns in the initial color lineup. I‘ll be switching my BaseSquatch to the new green (or VB)! at any rate, I’m glad they brought it to the base!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Maybe you should add another Jeep to your list. That'll showum. :unsure:

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Dude, you live in Colorado... go get some weed and smoke it. But seriously, I agree with you in that they should grandfather all MY21 Build 19 orders. And leave Cactus Grey out of this, it's done nothing to you!

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The jury, for me, is still out on Hot Pepper Red Metallic, but since they have an actual Bronco painted in the Green, it helped me out on how I pictured it.

I do like the Green and I think it goes well with the gloss grill of the OBX, but I don't like how it looks with the MiC top. The MiC top looks like they just tacked in on for the hell of it, and I personally can't bring myself to like it when pictured with a white top.

I still like Race Red the most, but I've been messing around with a look for the Green, and it's shaping up, but it also puts me in the '23 M.Y crowd because of modular/painted top. Since, you know, they won't ship 2-DR Broncos without a hard top, even if the Aftermarket were to beat them to them to the market with a quality, paint-able hard top.

I'll have to see an actual Bronco body painted in the Hot Pepper to form an opinion, since renders can only go so far with their lack of ability to capture how a metallic reacts to light on different surface features.

Yes, I saw the Ranger pictures, but it only gives an idea of how it looks in real life and the fact it doesn't seem to pair well with polished/chrome parts.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm good with adding these two colors, I just wish they didn't do away with Rapid and AMB because of the limited MY21 run. Really, what does it cost to continue those colors - nothing.
Be cool if they could make them exclusive to Reservation holders or something.
They had to leave RR paint in stock for the F150Lightning. And as such, this may have locked RR as the color I choose for my Lightning reservation.
Sponsored